Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Comic Relief: Kaala Taking After Suds

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
sorry for delay today...but here's the CR Big smile

Kaala Taking After Suds

it has to be said...Naku looked MAHA CUTE today!! ClapClapClapClap really...hats off to the team on this one...the saree was nice...her hair was super cute and her minimal make up...really showed how truly beautiful Mahi is without layers of goop...only one complaint...her blouse didnt match...did it...the saree had on patters and the blouse had another...Confused but its all water under the bridge....she looked beautiful!! mashAllah...kissi ki nazar naa lage...*jaz nazar uttaring*...LOL

ok...Kaala has been spending too much with Dutta's wanna-be right hand man...Suds...what was up with those expressions Kaaala was giving during the AS and Naku scene...ShockedShockedShockedShocked...tauba tauba...aagar kuch sikhna hai toh kuch aacha sikho....aur kuch nahin mila toh Suds se lessons leh li...tauba LOLLOLLOLLOL never though i'd see the day when i compared Kaala to Suds OuchOuchOuchROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...

ok...Madhu...lesson #1 for PN...try and stay out of Dutta's way...and #2 dont be shocked when he walks away when you say something he isnt ready to hear...it happens quite often...LOLLOLLOLLOL...she looked like a lost rabbit when he walked away...im like chick chill...its not a big deal...aaisa toh aksar hota rehta hai...ha ha LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...
satyanash!!!

oh and clearly...the makeup budget was wasted on Kaala's red lipstick...cuz they skimped on the hair gel/hair spray...cuz Dutta's hair just didnt stay in place and there wasnt any wind...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...that is the only explanation...the only other one is that the hair people thought Dutta looked with bangs...its safe to say...HELL NO!!!! but then when he's in the car...its back to normal...that can only mean one thing...Dutta ke baal Chaskar ko dekh ke fattoo hojate hai...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL does that even make sense...i dont know...im tired and trying hard not to fall asleep! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...

and Dutta in the kitchen acting like a cranky child who's ready to eat...lmfao ROFLROFLROFL

JAZ

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahreem05sikkaisharayjst-Roopa-kadduusub_rosabfunofbb123fuzzyfaceshonapinkyMelodiousDreamssuhana19NelsPrinsesse.Suvi--Sia---Huma-khushixMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
What's up with Kala...is she stalking Naku...jahan dekho tapak padti hain

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-kadduushonapinkyjnawaz

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Yep! Nakku looked resplendent in her new look! The hair do suits her so much better!Day Dreaming
No comments from you on chaskar from yesterday's episode Smile .. and the way Dutta's BGs ran after his jeep LOLwhen he took off from the "deal location"... they were like scared chickens ...dont leave us here alone bhau!! ROFL
Seems like LTL or MR, MV and AG got new stylist they all looked different in yesterday's episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-jnawaz

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
@Priya: How cud I forget Dutta's chickens. They were hilarious as usual. I wonder how they will make their way back to Ratnagiri now.

-Roopa-kadduusub_rosajnawaz

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Priya: How cud I forget Dutta's chickens. They were hilarious as usual. I wonder how they will make their way back to Ratnagiri now.

@Shreya - Yep! They are hillarious ... LTL is one place where comedy comes from unusual sources LOL villians and BGs. 

Mostly to come back they will now become Chaskar's Chamchaas(or chickens) ...... imagine them going from black unirform to shades of pink, yellow and red!! ROFL

-Roopa-sub_rosajnawazMrsKhan

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged

The most hilarious part was of Dutta's BGs.. they were left all alone with chaskar..LOL
wo sab PN wapas na aaye tho bhi koi baath nahin..nobody will miss them... waise hi kuch kaam ka nahin hain..LOL

kadduusub_rosajnawazMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
@Roopa, Priya: I doubt Dutta or anyone else will even notice that they are missing. Maybe Suds will think they still after the man who ran away from Dutta's room.

-Roopa-sub_rosakadduujnawaz

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
omg...i so didnt catch the chickens part...i was skipping little bit cuz was in a rush...mom was yelling and i totally missed it...but now that i've seen it...LMFAO!!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL forget everything i said in this CR and just add the link of the chickens running after Dutta's car...which they cant even do properly cuz of their...um.m...how do i put this nicely......cuz of their...BULK! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLv

JAZ

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Goodd-Roopa-kadduu-bharti-MrsKhan

Go to top