Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

('*.KaShappy Birthday Nori!We Love You All.*)

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

O dhanno, o dhanno, o dhanno, dhanno hey
O dhanno, o dhanno, o dhanno
Main raaj dilon pe karti hoon, manjale hai dhanno naam mera
(O dhanno, o dhanno, o dhanno, dhanno hey)
Ye soch ke mushkil badh gayi hai jaane kya hoga hashar tera
(O dhanno, o dhanno, o dhanno, dhanno hey)
Mere noorani chehre se, na teri nazar hategi
Na tere din guzarenge, na teri raat kategi, kategi, kategi

Yea Hit on that!Cool

Our Birthday Gal is Gaga [Not Lady GagaLOL] But like fida over this song,Wink

Why would she not be??it's so KaSh'd Day Dreaming

[Ahh well we will mention KaSh a bit later, is there a single place where we do not mention themBlushingD'oh]

Okay!!I do not want to waste time saying who's Birthday it is??Because we already wrote KaShappy Birthday Noor!!ROFLSo its Obvious its our Nori aka angeldmg16 or Nori KaShian.

December 16th! 19 Years ago[You are becoming OldErmm but Old is GoldROFL], God send of of his most creation on earth, just an angel type, thats why she kept her username angeldmg16LOL [Oh well you must truly stay with her to know whether she is an angel or notLOL Joke tha Noor...LaughBig smileLOL]But Sweetheart you are truly a GemBig smile
Nori,Noor,or Nooooooooorrrrrr or whatever we call herWink She is just AMAZING! 
Nori its Your birthday today....your special dayStar, and we have decided to praise you a bit unlike we do all daysLOL

We all know that you are among the bestest friends on the forum that people can count on!
We thank God for having brought such a beautiful and wonderful person on earth and we are so fortunate that you consider us as our friendsEmbarrassedHaan boloEmbarrassed

We all will seize this opportunity to thank you for all your love and patience that you had for us since the day you came into our lifeEmbarrassed Thank you for always be considerate and lovely when we bug you for avis and siggies like almost every two daysErmmAnd poor you, even if you are gussa or irritated you can't even complain[We are not devils,you can tell sometimesEvil Smile,well not all timesROFL]  Awww but we can't help it...Embarrassed You are so amazing and multi-talentedDay DreamingAnd we poore dil se hope to see you making more creative stuff in future...and entertain us with your KaSh KSG SA siggies and avis[Uff see we mentioned them again hereD'ohKaSh baad mein...tera entry time nahi haiD'oh] and aww keep making your fabulous vmsBig smile Wow Man you are truly talented!We are so proud of youApprove And what other talent do you have,that you have not let us knowTongue Singing,dancing[break dance...hope you don't break your bone with thatROFL]flying??ROFL Ok i stop my stupid rattlesEmbarrassedTongue

Nori...what else can we say about YouErmm 

For those who don't know Noor well what can I say about her? Even words fall short when it comes to describing her. She is such a down to earth human being that it almost seems surreal. She is a very dedicated and hard working person and over hundreds of people will vouch for that??She has been an integral part of IF for almost 2 years now!!

and what moreErmm

Euphoric,charming, a darling,a genuine person,delicate,very friendly,nice,sweet,lovable,multi-talented...aah we can go on and on praising this sweet Lady, She is so very much special and unique for everyone!
Oh Yeaaaaa.....!!More of Praises....yea we know you like itLOL  Along with all of this, she is also very sensible and very very emotionalCry Why is that so??Because she hates being ignored, she hate when people don't talk to her, she hate when she doesn't get anything that she want,for example KaSh[Again KaShAngrykahana baad mein entry maarAngry] and she fear that we may leave her one dayLOLisnt she stupid....she has lots of PhobiaLOL[okay...sorry abt thisEmbarrassed] How can we leave you yaar....your are Nori...Our AngelHugWe all love you sooooooooooo much for the person your are!!We all always be here for youHug
We thank Need thank some important people to whom luckily we got to meet Nori!!Big smile

Thank You
God-You are too Great Dude...CoolThank you for giving us NoriWink
Mummi-Papa[Nori's of courseLOL]-Well definitely...thnks to them she is here naEmbarrassed Your Daughter is JakaasEmbarrassed
Cvs & DMGROFL[Ohh well...She's a DMG Lover...if it wasn't DMG...how would we have met]Tongue
KaShCool[Now you can enter KaSh as you have been STUBBORN enoughTongue] HailaEmbarrassedwhat do we say, thanks to the awesome chemistry and brilliant person they are, that got us Nori drooling over them since 20th August 2007Big smile Thank You KaSh,we love you for thatHug
And last but not the leastWink our KaSh Heaven,our HomeDay Dreaming
Where we all mostly met....where we all became ''Best-Friends-Forever'' and a friend to never forgetEmbarrassed 

So Mostly all know that she some crushes over some people....her favorite people and celebritesWink
ShahRukh Khan,Imran Khan[she calls him Immu pyaar seLOL]
Karan Singh Grover and Shilpa Anand!!
She loves KaSh,MaYur,Geet....etc!!
We all KaSh Fans are always proud to say that since she joined KaSh Heaven, she has always been a hardcore KaShianCool Have supported her favorite through thick and thinWink and has always remain LOYAL! And she still does....Nori,Karan and Shilpa will love you for thisApprove

Note be noted....she is a truly a Shona Fan as wellBig smile OMG She blushes a lot her like as wellLOL [well its only though emo's we noticed this....but she blushes naROFL] she admires her for the person she isDay Dreaming

and she considers herself as Nori Singh GroverShocked TongueEmbarrassed [aaj chalega...only for today am warning youLOL] and Karan is her boyfriend since 20th August 2007Shocked 3 years of love affair...Shocked and we didn't know thatShocked [You gives us details laterBlushing]

We hope that you get to fulfill one among the best wishes ever...to meet KaShBig smile and we [also like you] hope to see KaSh back on screenEmbarrassed

And as you people have already witnessed,i awesomely and completely suck at writing birthday messagesOuch Sorry for the pain you all had to go through for reading this...!!Ouch
So your are all lucky enough that am gonna zip my mouth for any stupid talks....
Nori enjoy the beautiful messages and gifts that all your buddies sent you!!Big smile 
Thay all sincerely Rock those who have sent such lovely messagesCool

And wait wait wait...forget to metion one thing...Nori has got a PhD in BlackmailingROFLShe isnt as innocent as she isROFLTrust Me Guys!! ROFL
Anyway....since its ur birthday only goodie goodie stuff....[ i knwww....iv made enough fun,pulling her legs...so i stop againTongue]

KaShappy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Nooooooooooooooor!
God Bless You More and More!!
Keep Rocking!

Edited by SPINKaShFanatic - 16 December 2010 at 5:07am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ashw99mini_ksg_ARujala26divkashfullspamalot-ialwayswill-Zaynoo2320.JustaDreamromiebee2002Sue101OkThanksByeMehak_Luvs_Raniserendipity.Sano88

Related Videos

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Your Beautiful Birthday Messages

Nooooooooooor dear wish you a very very happpy birthday.......how old have u turned btw?LOLmay u get everything u deserve in life.....and lead a safer and happiest life....okay here is something for u.....just for u...
here is a wish i wish for u,,,
its a wish i wish for few,,,
and my wish for u is that..
may ur all wishes come true.....

have a great great year ahead.....may all the earnest estacy be yours this day...njoy to the fullest ....
God gave a gift to the world when you were born'
a person who loves, who cares,
who sees a person's need and fills it,
who encourages and lifts people up,
who spends energy on others
rather than herself,
someone who touches each life she enters,
and makes a difference in the world,
because ripples of kindness flow outward
as each person you have touched, touches others.
Your birthday deserves to be a national holiday,
because you are a special treasure
for all that you've done.
May the love you have shown to others
return to you, multiplied.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays,
and many, many more,
so that others have time to appreciate you
as much as I do.

CUT loadsaa creamy yummy cakes and have fun as much as you can ......in the end would just say...."TUM JIYO HAZARON SAAAAL" AMEEENHugMAY ALLAH BLESS YOU....

From Ana

Happy Birthday Noriiiiiii.................Party

Have a blast n enjoy the day sweetheart!

Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!Embarrassed

luv

Maham[Ridz_armaan]

Happy Birthday Nori. I pray to god ur all wishes cum true. Ur a sweet heart. A small Gift for u Nori....

http://www.sugarflorist.com/1-white-orchid-wedding-cake.jpg

From Nidha

NORI!!! My Alu admirer! Happy Birthday!!!!!! LOVE ya Hamesha and Forever!

How old are ya now, 5, 6, 80? :O hawww! ok no thats silly 10 and a half? TongueLOL God bless ya girl, wish ya all the happiness and success in life. Have a rocking birthday, eat as much cake as ya can but remembering to save some for ya poor old friends as well Tongue.

Love always,

Aliya/Alu/Alo vagera vageraLOL

Nori .. Nori .. Nori .. Big smile
Its Your Bday Today... Uve JUST turned a Year olderrrr!! Big smile
Yayyyyyyy!!!!
Id Like to wish u a very very Happy & Colourful Birthday ! ! !
You are my Partner in Crime & i seriously Find u as the Mosttttt Mesmerizing Friend i have. Im really sleepy Right now.. so dont feel Like writing anything... But even though i was and am Sleepy... I made you Something & i hope you Like it & Use it! Keep in mind it isnt that good, cz u know... i was sleepy, asusual... LOL

Muaaaaah!
Hope u like it & May This Bday be the Best Youve had!
Love you alwayss.... -x-
-ReenO!

Wishing you a birthday that's a very special day--
a day full of smiles and laughter and fun,
a day for enjoying all of life's little pleasures,
a day for enjoying yourself...
and most of all wishing that this very special day
is only the beginning of a very beautiful year!!!
Happy Birthday Noor!!!

Swetha

happyyyyyyyyy birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay noori..

May you have a longggggggggggg and blessed life.  You always been a good friend of mine..Embarrassed heartlicious thankssssssss for being there Big smileBig smileBig smileHugAll the very best for everything.

Your gifts.

From Sano

Nooooooooor, Noooooor, Nooooooooor Big smile
I LOVEEEEEEEEEE YOU! Hug

okay, you know that I suck at birthday messages so this is gonna be completely out of order Tongue
The first memory I have with you is the PM I sent you to join KaSh Heaven..you were really sweet in your replyBig smile
The second memory I have with you is ALL our chats; you're one hilarious person with a different kind of sweetness in you.ROFL
The third memory I have with you is "Yo Basketball!" ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFL
The fourth memory is one that'll never end and that is you always being there with me.

You're SO kind & helpful that you never say no to anything I ask you for. Well yeah, you can be lazy but hey, it's all good because I've got a bad memory and I forget whatever I ask for.WinkROFL I ask you for something and you've always been really kind and gave me that certain thing that I ask for. Every time I need help regarding something, you're there to help me out. Infact, you're the first one to know about it and offer me help.Embarrassed

Your sigs and video mixes. Need I say anything? Seriously. One of the BEST sigs/vm maker I've ever seen. Day Dreaming You're amazinggggg. Big smile

...and before I actually forget why I'm writing this messageROFL,
Wish you a very very very happy birthday! Hug
God bless you and may alllll your dreams come true. Big smile (and I mean it because I know what your wish isEvil Smile. jokes, i truly hope you get what you wantBig smile)
Live long and have an amazing year ahead. Big smile
KaShappy Birthday, month, year and life to the one and only Noor.Cool

Oh and because you said you wanna wait till your birthday to see this, I may just post it here as well. Big smile A small present and nothing that compares to that amazing vm you gave me.Big smile Although, I still hope that you like it.Tongue

Also, as it's your birthday, I think that you might wanna know this.Tongue Shilpa might kill me for it but it's your birthday so I think I'll survive.Embarrassed I and her think that you're absolutely HILARIOUS and CUTE! ROFL The emoticons on YM you use to express your feelings: happiness, sadness, anger, etc. is just tooooo cute! ROFL We LOVE you so much that we have had like a few chats where we have just spoke about you and laughed so much! ROFLROFL So for that, we really wanna thank you..you're a real entertaining person.Embarrassed

KaShappy Birthday once again! Hug

Lots and lots and lots of love,
RiyaHug

Happy Birthday Noriiiiiiiii PartyBig smile
God Bless You & Hope your all wishes Come true Big smile
Many Many Happy returns of the day Doll LOL..Ooops...CutieLOLLOLLOL
You are One of the sweetest & cutest Person I have ever Talked Big smile
I spend most of the time by talking with youEmbarrassed...I Really enjoy it..LOL
we always play Emotion game on FBLOL..Without any reasonLOL & this game is so much Fun LOL
we also play Dialouge dialouge....Ahh I love this game where we watch same videos & then talk with each other using those dialougesLOL..I just love to spend my time with you EmbarrassedBig smile
You are such a sweetheart & helpful..You always make Siggy and DP for me whenever I tell you..I irriateted you so muchLOL, but you are such a sweetheart that you still helped me..
You helped me in everymatter when I needed someone Big smile
You are so close to my heart, that I can't tell you...I Just Love youEmbarrassed
My day is incomplete without talking to you Big smile
You are my DOll..so this cake is for you
Barbie Cake Picture
 You are really a very good siggi & vm maker...
you know that I don't know how to make siggisLOL..But for you I tried something, hope you'll like it Embarrassed
Happy Bday Doll..have a blast..
 From Oishi

Hey Nori!!
Wish you a very,very Happy Birthday and a wonderful year ahead. May all your wishes and dreams be fulfilled. May God watch over you and bless you with a lot of happiness and success.
Lots of Love,
Ananya.

Dearest Darling sweetheart and MY Nori

KashHappy Birthday NORI 

Wishing you all the very Best in LIFE keep smiling and stay the way you are Friendly and Loving .May you get PEACE,PROSPERITY ANS SUCCESS ALL THROUGH YOUR LIFE...

From  Farzana

Edited by SPINKaShFanatic - 15 December 2010 at 11:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ujala26NeonLights.SilentSilver

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Your Beautiful Birthday Messages

December 16, an adorable, beautiful, gorgeous, funny, and intelligent girl was born. <3
I first new you as angeldmg16 and now, I know you are truly an angel who was God's gift to me as one of my closest best friends! Embarrassed I love all of our memories together, be it on the Heaven, or even on YM. We've had such loooong chats, so many jokes, so many smiley fights, gosh, I love them all! Your presence makes me smile, and you have ALWAYS been there for me. When I was confused, you'd always helped me out. When I was weak, you always made me stronger. When I had a frown on my face, you'd turn that frown into a loud laugh. Actually, that laugh usually ended me up on the ground, because I would laugh so hard! ROFL
OMG, remember that on "ROCK ON" smiley? I could NEVER do it right, and you'd do it with in seconds! ROFL
It's like /m|
wait no, /m\
or wait, maybe this \m/
ANWAYS, ROFL
My adorable bestie NORI! It's your BIRTHDAYYYY! <3
I hope you have an AMAZING. AMAZING. KaSh-filled birthday! I wish you ALL the happiness in the world, all the success, joy, laughter, love, health, wealth, and don't forget KaSh, in your life!
Always keep smiling because I love you that way! Embarrassed
Love you LOADS, and LOADS, and LOADS!

Oh, and eat LOTS of cake. :D
It's my mom's birthday on your birthday too, so now doubt I'm having cake. :) I'll even eat an extra piece of cake... in your name. Big smile

LOVE YOU! And HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY! Party
Zaynoo <3

I'm wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday's done,
I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.

Your heart and values seem so right,
We share our views without a fight.
Our memories live with eyes so true,
Adventures grow in a life's canoe.

I wish you more than words can say,
That you will never, cease to play.
Happy birthday for today,
I'm here for you, on this special day.

From Ayesha/Aish

Dear Nori,

Million's of Greetings
Thousands of Colors
100s of Wishes
Kilogram's of Sweets
Lots of Smile
That's What I wish for you.
Happy Birthday Angel.......

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!! MAY UR ALL WISHES AND DREAMS COME TRUE...

May God bless you Nori...Hug

with lots of love n care,
srishti...your kashti...Tongue

From Srishti

Happy Birthday Noooorrrriiiii!

I don't know where to start from. Hmm.. i met you like a few months ago after my 'comeback' to the KaSh Heaven and I would have never thought we would become such good friends. You were one of the first few people i met when I came back together with swanz & riya and you guys really made me feel re-welcomed yeah. I've enjoyed all the times we've talked in the heaven or on Skype. ahh Skype.. i miss talking to you on Skype & listening to songs & interviews of KaSh! hopefully we'll do that soon again sometime.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings, have a great birthday. Have loads of cake, party hard! I really hope for all your wishes to come true! =)

Love, Anu[*Adorable_Anu*]

Hi Nori <3

Happy Birthday Hun :) Hope you have an amazing birthday and may you get everything that you wish for. Though we kind of are not in touch anymore, I wish you nothing but happiness and success. I loved our chats in OHC and KaSh heaven once upon a time. Anyway party hard babe and have fun cos it's your special day!

From Sary

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy..
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

May you have an awesome blossom birthday Bond!!!!!!...may all your wishes come true...Keep Smiling
god bless you...
From Nikki

Wish U
Many More Happy Returns Of The Day

NORI

"Happy Birthday dearest friend,
To me you are heavens end,
I've never known a brighter spirit,
With all good thoughts and deeds of merit.

A kinder person I've rarely known,
Your friendship true and love you've shown,
So today my special friend,
With all my love I do send.

Special bouquets of all God flowers,
Filled with prayers with all His powers,
To keep you safe throughout your days,
and strength no matter what comes your way."

Wish U All The Success N Happiness In Life Yaar...

Have A Wonderful Life

<333
From Hima

NOOOOOORIIIIIII. [>:d<]

My honeypie, My chocopie, My bond, My behennaaaaaa!! Big smile
Look at the date, Its your freaking BD! (:
Have fun on your special day, May all your dreams come true & Pary hard Wink

I wont be able to wish you on your Birthday cuz of some probs but always remember, I love you Heart You'll always remain in my heart behennaaaaa :D
You're one of those KaShians who is so awesome. Please remain the same, Don't change yourself ;)
Thanks for being a great friend of mine Hug You know, I love you na? Day Dreaming

Watch LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF KaSh stuff & your Birthday will be Awesome, I bet. Big smile
Even though, It's like just 3-5 months we've known each other or maybe less than that, we've already become really good friends Cool AH GOOD TIMES xx
I like it how I call you & V faltu people, haha MY FALTU PEOPLEEEEE! Big smile

So NOORIIIII, Always remain the same, I can hit you hard if you don't ROFL Remain the same awesome KaShian and a great friend Big smile Love you A LOT!! :)

Have fun,
I WANT TREAT! ROFL
Rinky (:

Many Happy Returns of the day Nori. May u get all the success and happiness in life.
Tada ur sig

Since i made u a bday sig m expecting one in returnWink
Amna

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHey Nori ....it is always lovely to talk with you ever....I love your blushes...for KSG dialouges lolz....then masti ..your vm...siggie Avi..the time we spend on Aakdd...All the celbration awards n all...you are a real angel n a sweetheart too...
OOps I forget today is your birthday ....So i should wish you 1st happy birthday Nori .....I hope you get all the things in your..meeting KASH ..your  dreams come true soon....(i know reading this you must be blushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)So heartly best wishes from alll...n me tooo..
N Plz ya do leave a piece of cake for Me n KSG tooo hahahah

here is the smaal gift for you on behalf of Aakdd
Luv Dhruvi

Happy Birthday Angel ooh so tell me exactly how old are you now don't hide from me. You are very special person cutey cute you are an Angel you are amazing and not only me but everyone here will agree with you i still remember how we met for the first time aww i was lucky bcz now i have you as my frnd and little sister you knw its amazing how we all met because of KaSh and seriously i love KaSh more that because of them i got youz all as my family. May all your dreams and wishes come true and you recieve success and happiness all your life GOD bless you enjoy your day fully and send me my piece of cake or else i will eat up your head and you don't want that ryt, mwahhhhhhhhhh luv you Angel we all love you

I'm wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday's done,

I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.

Luv
Zahra(BD)

Happy birthday nori jaani
May ur all wishes come true

luv fizii

Edited by SPINKaShFanatic - 15 December 2010 at 11:54pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ujala26-ialwayswill-.JustaDreamXiahtic-5serendipity.

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Happpy Birthday Darling
[Message from Ash..saying she is extremely for not being able to leave a birthday message for you...because she is really busy!!And she has only been able to make a KaSh sig for you ]
From Ash[naughtyash]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Instead of counting candles,Party
Or tallying the years,
Contemplate your blessings now,
Party
As your birthday nears.
Consider special peopleParty
Who love you, and who care,
And others who've enriched your lifeParty
Just by being there.
Think about the memoriesParty
Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
Party
That have made you who you are.
Another year is a happy gift,Party
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
Party
I count blessings every day!"

Wishing you a very happy Birthday Noori
 Have a rocking day and an awesome year ahead. May all your wishes be fulfilled.
Love youuuuuuu!!

-Huma

My Dearest Norz,

Many more returns of the day hun... hope you have a wonderful day filled with laughter, love, happiness, and cake!  Hope you get to celebrate along with KASH!!!WinkWinkWink!  Well, it was a pleasure getting to know you!!  You are totally Rocking sweetheart who is highly talenten..  I am just fida of your all creations and keep them coming..my dear shweeto <3

May the year and many to come be filled with happiness, prosper, laughter, fun, love, and suprises.  Thank you for being a wonderful friend!

With much love HugHugHug,

~Your Dearest Sue ~ 

Hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.
Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true
May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.
Have a wonderful day and fabulous year.

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY TO U...may all ur wishes come tru,n u get all the happiness in the world
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
 -Priya-

I don't know if I'm late or not but here is my birthday message and siggie :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NORI !! Party
May all your wishes and dreams come true. God Bless you on such a joyous day & I'm sure you'll have a fun-filled day. I've had so much fun KaShing with you & I'm sure we'll continue to do so for many years to come. Once again Happy Birthday my friend !! Hug

"
Go, go, go, go
Go, go, go shawty
It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's yo birthday !! "

From Evie

More Messages coming!
Profile Search PM Buddy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

UnKnFascinationNeonLights.TaniLovesDB5K.JustaDreamXiahtic-5Sue101serendipity.Sano88

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
So since the Page is all ver colourful and you might get confuse what are your Birthday Gifts...so am just gonna gather them all hereBig smile 

From Nidha!

From Reeno!

From Sano!

From Oishi

From Srishti

From Sary!

From Nikki

From Hima[Anjali]

From Amna

From Fizzi!

From Ash

From Sue!

From Evie!

Edited by SPINKaShFanatic - 15 December 2010 at 11:42pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NeonLights.SilentSilver.JustaDreamXiahtic-5serendipity.

TaniLovesDB5K IF-Sizzlerz
TaniLovesDB5K
TaniLovesDB5K

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
KaShappy birthday Nori. May u have a great great greatttttttt day wid family & frnds. May all ur dreams cum true n u bcum da happiest person in dis world. Love u... Muaahhzzz... Srry cudn't make ny bday gifts 4 u as I'm kinda busy dis days... Will make sumfin for u later pakka...:D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NeonLights..JustaDreamXiahtic-5aftermath..

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Many happy returns of teh day NOOOOORII

have a BLAST Hug

Lovely post...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.JustaDreamaftermath..

aftermath.. IF-Addictz
aftermath..
aftermath..