India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

This show is...... also

Khaira09 Senior Member
Khaira09
Khaira09

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
this show is also turning into a mess i dont think baat in dono ki paaki hai!!!!
sharavan is sooooooo immature i swear wat the flip i dont understand why a gurl like
sachi likes a irresponisble idiot like shravan i personally dont think his ways of lying is cute!!!!
 like does this kid not have a education????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
I get your point, but it's not hard to imagine why Saachi loves Shravan that much. It's a given he's not perfect, he's immature and is (sometimes) egocentric. But he's change since he met Saachi, and he didn't realise that until a few weeks ago when he started to have feelings for her, and when he confessed he loves her.

He's spoilt, but as Saachi said, he has his heart on the right place. For her, he's perfect the way he is. I mean, the way he made Saachi feel special on the night he said he loves her Embarrassed

It's just that he needs to put more effort in their relationship, by earning own money and supporting Saachi with that Tongue, making their future secure.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_Sash91nycsweetie

spicy_tikka Goldie
spicy_tikka
spicy_tikka

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
i agree with sheila.....no matter hw imperfect shravan is, saachi still loves him, cos she sees him as perfect...:)
and well, shravan is becoming responsible..he has gotten a job in a garage and all tht...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChickShipra_S

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
It's weird but when i heard Pratap ask Sanchi that, '' Usme aisa kya hai ki tum usse itna pyaar karti ho'' , i just thought of one thing, '' Looks ''!LOL LOL LOL

Anyways, i agree with you Khaira09 .....sometimes his antics look foolish instead of funny!Ermm

Par ''baat in dono ki pakki hai''....that i can say for sure!Wink LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ash91-Punjaban

ChocolateChick Goldie
ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shipra_S

It's weird but when i heard Pratap ask Sanchi that, '' Usme aisa kya hai ki tum usse itna pyaar karti ho'' , i just thought of one thing, '' Looks ''!LOL LOL LOL

Anyways, i agree with you Khaira09 .....sometimes his antics look foolish instead of funny!Ermm

I swear, when I posted my reply above, I wanted to say this first: 'It's not that hard to imagine why Saachi loves Shravan that much: have you *looked* at him?'

But I agree with spicy tikka, for her, he's perfect!

Shipra_S

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:44am | IP Logged
What I feel is If u love someone whole heatedly ..then there will be no reason or special which makes u feel Love..U love him/her that's it...

If Love Happens on Calculation then Do we call it as Love? No...Right? So Saanchi feels Shravan is Perfect ..and Shravan feels that Saanchi is Perfect....
Sometimes Everyone will act as funny or makes mistakes..That Doesn't mean that He is not at all Perfect...It Happens...The other one need to tell him/her what is wrong and what not to do...

See yesterday Saanchi told to Shravan When he is going to do Mistake Again....
Mutual Understanding is there Between SaaVan....So Inki Baat Pakki Hai....Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChocolateChickShipra_Sash91

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxSheilaxx

I get your point, but it's not hard to imagine why Saachi loves Shravan that much. It's a given he's not perfect, he's immature and is (sometimes) egocentric. But he's change since he met Saachi, and he didn't realise that until a few weeks ago when he started to have feelings for her, and when he confessed he loves her.

He's spoilt, but as Saachi said, he has his heart on the right place. For her, he's perfect the way he is. I mean, the way he made Saachi feel special on the night he said he loves her Embarrassed

It's just that he needs to put more effort in their relationship, by earning own money and supporting Saachi with that Tongue, making their future secure.

i agree

ChocolateChick

Khaira09 Senior Member
Khaira09
Khaira09

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxSheilaxx

Originally posted by Shipra_S

I swear, when I posted my reply above, I wanted to say this first: 'It's not that hard to imagine why Saachi loves Shravan that much: have you *looked* at him?'

But I agree with spicy tikka, for her, he's perfect!

i dont think he looks all that thanks for the replies guys and of course i understand she must have a reason for why she likes him so much but still lol Big smile

Go to top