India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Disappointed fans? (Page 2)

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
actually i wrote the same in edt yesterday.........

.......that the groW*H of Onu and taani's relationship is one of the most beautiful parts of this story and not enough justice is being done to it.
While there will always be a very big element of friendship in their relationship .....this friendship will now have a different ehsaas thrown in which they will both mehsoos.......cos now even if Onu is teasing taani like the old days when he is close to her his heart is gonna beat just that little bit faster.

This groW*H of their relationship from friends to lovers which is one the most beautiful parts of their story is being sidelined.
While i accept that in their case this will perhaps always be subtle cos it will be intermingled with their childhood friendship.........presently its almost absent......
Subtle is ok....but absent is not.....
I don't want just cute or romantic scenes for the sake of it......they need to move the story forward........but this whole story is about Onu and taani's journey of love.......the focus needs to be on that journey......THAT is the MAIN story......not a sidelight....the way it has now become.....
that aspect doesn't get the attention it deserves and didn't get it even at watershed moments in their story...............

The best week of the show so far was the week which focussed on this........This story has great potential and great performers.........hope it gets treated right by all concerned with its making.

i hope the CVs of this show take a note of this......show us the unfolding of this facet of Onu and taani's love much more than they have been doing so far....

Edited by KDHMDfan - 16 December 2010 at 2:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSpiritdeeps07manasi_31Tani91Soaps1

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -crazygirl-

Originally posted by deeps07

very much disappointed yaar...DisapproveUnhappy....so many reasons...Ermmwill try to summarizeLOL
1. less anu-taani scenesCryCry
2. direction,editing,....etc...i was wondering whether these were all handled by professionals or        just some bypassersConfusedOuchLOL
3. stupid TQ....AngryAngry
4. the so called new twistConfused
5. nupur...nupur...nupur...Dead
6. finally i would say...they r not showing the realtionship growing as lovers...the cute romance they r showing is similar to the one with kid anu-taani...i would like some more dialogues between the two in private...the jelousy track was so wonderfulClap...now the romance track should be a continuation of that side of anu and taaniWink...a bit of cuteness..a bit of passion..a bit of understanding...a bit of seriousness..and a bit of fun....CoolEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...well i wouldnt mind lots of all these put togetherEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...but all of these should be included..Approve

Unhappy

yup all points put nicely together..Clap
you forgot that witch ananya and her devil husband ritesh though..Angry
please isn't there any way of the CVs knowing about our disappointment?Ouch
Hey by the way what's TQ?

TQ is terrible quintent...with rithesh,ananya,shekhar,nupur,jonaki,taposh...as members...and oh yeah...nupurs dad is also included in it...it began with 4 members...but its expanding  as the show proceeds..OuchLOLLOL

Edited by deeps07 - 16 December 2010 at 12:33am
iramtheegr8 Senior Member
iramtheegr8
iramtheegr8

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
In my opinion, theres just too much happening at once. first its nupur, then we ananaya and ritesh emotions, Mauli- Taposh- Robi and Shekhar- therez no room for Taanu!
and yes they must showcase much more than cuteness!!!

soapsuds IF-Rockerz
soapsuds
soapsuds

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
actually this week has been so disappointing after promising so much..........i hope this doesn't continue

it also coincides with a change in CVs.....a lot of production shortcomings.....and some very strange happenings........don't know whether any of it is connected.........but it does raise a lot of concerns amongst the viewers about where this story is going.......

And since the CVs are new and with their entry the show has dipped ......whether coincidentally or otherwise......i hope they take enough time to understand the characters and do not show us anything that will destroy the characters that have been built so far and the true essence of the story......just in the name of having some twisted twist.....

saiba007 Goldie
saiba007
saiba007

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
RT fans are disappointed the moment tere liye started i am watching this show only for raj and we dont even see him in weeks goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Angry
lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

I'm disappointed in the technical aspects of the show rather than the actual content to be honest

from a technical standpoint this week was an utter disaster....editing,screenplay,direction was all over the place esp in Tuesday's episode...I hope today and tomorrows episode are better than the ones so far this week

I do agree that we need more TaAnu scenes esp now that they've confessed of their love to each other....we had more scenes of them in friendship than we do in love! I hope the new CVs step it up soon and I hope this Mrinalini track is handled well and not turn into a disaster
agree wid u comepletely
lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged
already have opened two topics on da same.........bt now i m not able to control yaar...... u r ryt.in whole one epi we have to wait so much to see only a glimpse of TaAnu together.......isse zyada scens toh frnship mein the...i guess frnship was better
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
After proposal that nupur orindam same was not required they could have shown it the next day ... an intense taanu scene was a must there ... waterfall scene too some how felt incomplete ... and they need to show them bond as lover now, next stage from friendship but they are not at all focusing on that because this is the only time in the show when both know they love each other, it was never never the case before

CVs some how fail to understand the importance of certain moments in life ... friday's promise, monday's proposal were very significant moments in their lives and they did not bother registering that as well and as much as they should have ... when he confessed they were in a hurry to bring in nupur tab bhi they did not focus and now after proposal they were in hurry to start roby moly wedding ...  at some places and some moments intense scenes are required to establish chemistry as well as depth of relationships, they don't necessarily have to be romantic they could just be their bonding as lovers.    

Edited by Soaps1 - 16 December 2010 at 2:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSpiritdeeps07manasi_31soapsuds

Go to top