India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Disappointed fans?

-crazygirl- Groupbie
-crazygirl-
-crazygirl-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
I'm really getting frustratedAngry by the fact that TaAnu fans have to wait and wait and desperately wait some more to even catch a glimpse of their favourite couple on television..Cry
There are so many stories on TV right now..some of them are not even romantic stories so to say..and yet they have more romance in them than this supposedly "love story"...
Guys don't you think way too much focus has been shifted on other stuff in Tere Liye except  on TaAnu themselves?Cry It's slowly turning into the genre I hate most... "family drama"
Personally, I'm feeling more and more disappointed with each passing episode..Disapprove
If there's anyone who feels that way too...please share your views...Broken Heart
Let's see how many disappointed fans are there...Ouch

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana-kshelly_swatimitumiBlueSpiritMeraHarshad17pravschills--Neha--Innocent02deeps07manasi_31-Arushi-soapsudsIndigoBlues-Ramya-Tani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
I'm disappointed in the technical aspects of the show rather than the actual content to be honest

from a technical standpoint this week was an utter disaster....editing,screenplay,direction was all over the place esp in Tuesday's episode...I hope today and tomorrows episode are better than the ones so far this week

I do agree that we need more TaAnu scenes esp now that they've confessed of their love to each other....we had more scenes of them in friendship than we do in love! I hope the new CVs step it up soon and I hope this Mrinalini track is handled well and not turn into a disaster

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana-k--Neha--soapsudssita11

Sofia. IF-Dazzler
Sofia.
Sofia.

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
They need to take the story from just cuteness to a diffrerent level
some intensity of love should be shown

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSpirit-Arushi-soapsuds

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
What we REALLY need to have showcased now on the show are scenes that will have them as a couple, doing things that a couple does, and that would include  talking about their relationship and their plans and maybe even things about their past that they couldn't tell each other. It was one of the reasons why the waterfall scene had so much potential: we could have actually seen them not just romance or make vows or whatever but also talk about their relationship...they can't be all cuteness now coz they're now in a serious relationship. Stuff like the 'mehsoos' moment could be made - sweet, simple yet very impactful conversations and scenes between them.

I'm just hoping that the CVs don't go the beaten track with this and the Mrinalini track brings them closer -- that would be supercool!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSpiritsoapsudsIndigoBluesTani91

-crazygirl- Groupbie
-crazygirl-
-crazygirl-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tani91

I'm disappointed in the technical aspects of the show rather than the actual content to be honest

from a technical standpoint this week was an utter disaster....editing,screenplay,direction was all over the place esp in Tuesday's episode...I hope today and tomorrows episode are better than the ones so far this week

I do agree that we need more TaAnu scenes esp now that they've confessed of their love to each other....we had more scenes of them in friendship than we do in love! I hope the new CVs step it up soon and I hope this Mrinalini track is handled well and not turn into a disaster
Yep i totally agree with that one...it's as if they never confessed! If someone had even missed out on the confession..there would have no way of them knowing that they have actually fallen in love and become a couple!
And as for the technical glitches..well the less said the better..there is definitely something fishy going on that aspect and we are suffering as a result of that...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanideeps07soapsuds

-crazygirl- Groupbie
-crazygirl-
-crazygirl-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

What we REALLY need to have showcased now on the show are scenes that will have them as a couple, doing things that a couple does,(My point exactly) and that would include  talking about their relationship and their plans and maybe even things about their past that they couldn't tell each other. Ya there has been such a long time gap in their relationship...and so much that they would like to share...but they never get time to be together! It was one of the reasons why the waterfall scene had so much potential: we could have actually seen them not just romance or make vows or whatever but also talk about their relationship...they can't be all cuteness now coz they're now in a serious relationship. Stuff like the 'mehsoos' moment could be made - sweet, simple yet very impactful conversations and scenes between them.

I'm just hoping that the CVs don't go the beaten track with this and the Mrinalini track brings them closer -- that would be supercool! Agree..
That's exactly the point...we don't want that typical expensive romantic cliched dates and stuff like that..but them behaving like a couple and understanding this new relationship that has evolved from their previous one...I mean it's supposed to be a "journey of love" right?
Well they have been standing on the same spot for way too long...we want to see them travel together..the current dynamics of their relationship are not explored at all...it's way more complex than it seems...you don't just suddenly realize one fine day that you are in love and start behaving like a couple the next day onwards..there's hesitation and then gradual understanding...
But this can only be showcased on screen if they have enough screen space na!!!!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanisoapsuds

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:18am | IP Logged
very much disappointed yaar...DisapproveUnhappy....so many reasons...Ermmwill try to summarizeLOL
1. less anu-taani scenesCryCry
2. direction,editing,....etc...i was wondering whether these were all handled by professionals or        just some bypassersConfusedOuchLOL
3. stupid TQ....AngryAngry
4. the so called new twistConfusedi have a feeling this twist is diverging us to an unnecessary track..Ouch
5. nupur...nupur...nupur...Dead
6. finally and the most important.,i would say u all r right...they r not showing the relationship growing as lovers...the cute romance they r showing is similar to the one with kid anu-taani...i would like some more dialogues between the two in private...the jelousy track was so wonderfulClap...now the romance track should be a continuation of that side of anu and taaniWink...a bit of cuteness..a bit of passion..a bit of understanding...a bit of seriousness..and a bit of fun....CoolEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...well i wouldnt mind lots of all these put togetherEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...but all of these should be included..Approve

Unhappy

Edited by deeps07 - 16 December 2010 at 12:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSpiritOsprisshowmanasi_31soapsuds-Ramya-

-crazygirl- Groupbie
-crazygirl-
-crazygirl-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

very much disappointed yaar...DisapproveUnhappy....so many reasons...Ermmwill try to summarizeLOL
1. less anu-taani scenesCryCry
2. direction,editing,....etc...i was wondering whether these were all handled by professionals or        just some bypassersConfusedOuchLOL
3. stupid TQ....AngryAngry
4. the so called new twistConfused
5. nupur...nupur...nupur...Dead
6. finally i would say...they r not showing the realtionship growing as lovers...the cute romance they r showing is similar to the one with kid anu-taani...i would like some more dialogues between the two in private...the jelousy track was so wonderfulClap...now the romance track should be a continuation of that side of anu and taaniWink...a bit of cuteness..a bit of passion..a bit of understanding...a bit of seriousness..and a bit of fun....CoolEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...well i wouldnt mind lots of all these put togetherEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...but all of these should be included..Approve

Unhappy
yup all points put nicely together..Clap
you forgot that witch ananya and her devil husband ritesh though..Angry
please isn't there any way of the CVs knowing about our disappointment?Ouch
Hey by the way what's TQ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSpiritdeeps07

Go to top