Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: anjali10

DC πŸ˜²πŸ€— where are u ???? Now don't vanish againπŸ˜†, SAS, tar gayab ch zaliye ( busy due to her nokri πŸ˜•)πŸ˜†

back to the topic-
πŸ˜†....She reminds me of Punna - BB1 season. ( Anupama Verma )πŸ˜†

Hi Anju...πŸ€—....aga mazha pun sadhya naukri madhe busy...SAS shi pun khup divas zhale bolun...
u r right Anupama and Munni ke jabde ek jaise hai...but Anupama was better...Yeh munni thodi zyada style maarti hai...
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ekta_salman

i dislike how theyre forgetting hindi and blabber all day in english ... heloooo its india ^^

it IS India...n this is INDIA-FORUMS...but hey, we all r talking in english. Me YOU n majority of d IFians...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I agree with Raju...I love the way she talks...She IS bindaas, She IS in her limits...She is Sweet...not like Madhuri, who seems a bit too much reserved 😳
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yawn am bored of seeing this female judging every dance show in her 2 pc dress....
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=AnGeLic_AmaNi]i think she got botox done or somethin[/QUOTE

i was thinking the same thing while watching her speak
I dont go by how she talks, but I like what she talks. She and Remo are giving genuine dance related comments while Madhuri does not talk about dance at all. But it is too early to say anything about judges.Edited by HakkaBakka - 13 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know...her presence there is not justified...she has limit knowledge about dance, and all she does is item songs. Maybe they should've brought in someone slightly more experienced in dance as a whole. 
She annoys me Man!!!
And her irritating bunny teeth!
She is a plastic doll I tell you!!
only for decoration purpose!
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you! Glad to know someone else agrees. I can't stand the way she talks, I've seen her judge another reality show before and it was so annoying.  Although in Jhalak she's much better, maybe cause of Maduri not sure, it just seems really fake and annoying the way she talks. She's an amazing dancer, and is really pretty, I just wished she didn't seem so fake whenever she talked.
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
i dunt like her either. i also think she got botox or smthing done. She is also really strict. u should have also seen her in other reality shows. her attitude is bad
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

i just dislike malaika..i feel she is overhyped and overrated

Definitely. She's not a great dancer, during live shows she forgets her steps, mostly she's either slower or faster than the support dancers and she's been a pathetic judge in previous shows. So what is she doing on JDJ?? 🀒