kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: superxuberant

finally u updated πŸ˜Š

awesome goin

bt want more of dhruv and tanni😳

amraaj -pia gr8 bonding

don't worry the next one will have majority of them cause iam trying to concentrate on one couple at a time  adn thank u :)
kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Originally posted by: -shamima-

Awe just loved how amraj has fallen for akshita so his walking around thinking about her and bumped into pia his saali lol πŸ˜‰ and awe how he told akshita that he has fallen in love and doesn't he want to here our lovestory too cute and awe akshita thought he meant someone else at the end so felt hurt and awe taani and dhruv met and he asked her name so sweetly anyways great updates and can't wait to read more 😊

i know iam loving amraj and akshita's lovestory a lot its going to be very emotional i know iam loving pia and amraj's bond a lot as well lol :)i now akshita thought it was someone else but then amraj told her don't u want to hear our lovestory
taani and drhuv r going to be great friendss :)
thank u and i <3 reading ur comments
kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Originally posted by: nine2

nice update...so druv n taani already falling 4 eachother...n amraj likes akshita....lol i forgot who was who n opened up another page to see who was who..lol...

well drhuv has fallen for taani but taani hasen't excatly fallen for  drhuv n amraj likeds akshita
 yes well to avoid bashing i changed their names and I feel i really enjoy their new names its feel like a whole new fresh concept 😊 😊
😊
kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Originally posted by: S696

very very nice updaat yaar keep up 

update soon and pm me😊

thank u very much and i promise u will get to see more of jeran next time
harshita_sahni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
heyy  i love ur FF and i just love the modi family and taani and dhruv are the bestt...lovee jeran

can u add me to ur pm list plzzz...