Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

OMG! This has to be the bestest FF ever!! I like all the characters and all the families and all the jodis!! But I, of course, have a special soft corner for KW and SA and SK (Would you believe that seeing Shilpu and Sukku as sisters is my dream come true???!) so my most favourite has to be the Modi family!! And my favourite jodi is not too hard to guess. Just check out my siggies!😆 I really hope they make a show like this! All my favourite actors in one!! 

nawww thank u hahah well the modi familyy is liked by all shilpa and sukirti as sisters i really wanted that to happen as welll i reallyy hopee they cannn and  aslso i will updating on mondayyy

btw who is ur fav jodi
kashkasukajenn thumbnail

Originally posted by: ARxx

Na Wud prefer kajen but kash fine to..xx

soo sorry dal but it is really not about kajen or kash it is about the characterss i hvae created and pluss there is a twistt where u will get to see kajen develo a bond that will be truely worth readingg trust me no love trainglesss
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kashkasukajenn

thankk u yess iam amking a tittle monatgee which i jope u will like who is ur fav familyy

well of course my FAVORITE fam. is the Modi family...n soon jen's gonna be part ot it too....bt ya i have one prb...n thts tht i am havig really hard time w/ these names n i think i am confusing them...lol...bt the confusion is funny....plz continue soon :)
kashkasukajenn thumbnail

Originally posted by: nine2

well of course my FAVORITE fam. is the Modi family...n soon jen's gonna be part ot it too....bt ya i have one prb...n thts tht i am havig really hard time w/ these names n i think i am confusing them...lol...bt the confusion is funny....plz continue soon :)

yess she soon is going to be a part but have too keept a suspense how i have laready done part 1 hop eu have read it sorry about the names the reason i didn't put dmg names is bcz then everyone would have fighted for jodiss which iamm over and one with u will start remembering them soon dhruv and taani sounds so new and freshhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
add me 2 ur pm list nd i luvd d grover family.<3
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kashkasukajenn

yess she soon is going to be a part but have too keept a suspense how i have laready done part 1 hop eu have read it sorry about the names the reason i didn't put dmg names is bcz then everyone would have fighted for jodiss which iamm over and one with u will start remembering them soon dhruv and taani sounds so new and freshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No i havent read part 1 bc i cant find it....ya n thats smart idea to change the name...so no more fighting over the jodies....
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Please start the story soon...eagerly waiting...
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
interesting, but why Vivian Dsena for the role of Abhay Sharama????
he was not even part of DMG
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mrs.Jaysean

interesting, but why Vivian Dsena for the role of Abhay Sharama????
he was not even part of DMG

Good question! Maybe she wanted a guy for Sukku. Well, obviously this pair won't find many fans here but I can't wait for the ff, anyhow😊
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
Sehru_life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tanni and druv 😊

and pm me when u update please 

my name is sehreen😉

god luck😊