Fan Fictions

ff forall part 3 on pg 15

kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Character info :

Amraj grover : a very handsome guy,girls go all crazy over him,he is really easy going and friendly ,very smart and talented and he loves his twin sister more than anything

sanjana grover - a very sweet innocent down to earth girl,she lives life without any rules but she relies on her brother in times of trouble,she loves her twin brother amraj a lot.

grover family:
sorry about the names under the siggies :)

Dhruv Modi : is a very simple guy ,who respects and loves everyone,he is very gentle and kind,also a studious person

akshita modi:she is a girl full of live,she wants to be perfect in everything in life ,although she may seem strong but she is the most sensitive person you will ever meet.she loves her elder brother a lot yet she teases him so much.

pia modi - she is the baby of her family,she is bubbly and full of live unlike her other siblings she is not so simple.she  feels she is only in this world to meet her mr right.she believes in love and love and only love.

Modi family:

The sharma family:

Abhay sharma :a guy who dosen't have much to say or show he is clear as a mirror.he is a dare devil guy,who can be considered as a flirtt but he has never hurt a girls heart bcz he knows how senstive they can be like his sister sapna.

style or fashion sapna is your person  sapna  she is the style diva.she loves her life and friends.she is funny but can be hard to handle if u annoy her bcz she has got anger management problems that only her brother can control.

Sharma family:

The gupta 's

the elder brother who is a fatherly figure to his sisters 4since their parents have died.he is strict but has a golden heart.he loves his siblings more than anything.

preeti gupta: she is avery suppourtive and friendly girl.she takes care of her family like a mother.she is also very funny.

taani gupta: she is a girl whois very senstive and sweet caring,friendly,smart,has a golden heart ,loves her family and friends,believes in god a lot.everyone says she is an angel.

the gupta family:

The chadda family:
rohit chadda is a guy thats a sports freak and loves to play pranks.he is funny as and loves to be in love.every week he has a new girl friend but that dosen't stop girls drooling all over him.
rohan chadda: a guy full of dreamss and wishes is one of the cutest guyss u will ever meet every girl wants to be his friend.he loves animals and picks up after his brother's mess all the time.

the chadda family:

these r the characters i will  be introducing more but these are all really hard enough to handle😆 .the story will be based around these characters and i promise to make every fan group happyy somehow😆.the story starts with a partyyyy.plsss comment i will be updating this todayy with picss

our jodis are :

Taani and dhruv = ?

amraj and akshita =?

prem and sanjana = ?

pia and abhay = ?

sapna and rohit =?

preeti and rohan = ?

k soo who is ur fav jodi plss commentt by telling their names not real ones but the ones i have gave themm and whoo is ur fav familyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Edited by kashkasukajenn - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good start i must say... 
kashkasukajenn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abagree

good start i must say... 

THANKK U BTW R U INTERESTEDD oopsss sorry for typing in capss hope alls cool
kashkasukajenn thumbnail
sooo manyyy viewsss and onlyyy 1 replyy is it really that bad i tried to be fairr too all fan grouppss and trusttt mee itsss going to be good bcz they will all soon be dressed up to meet at a partyy
superxuberant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
intersting concept!!!
plz pm me as n wen  u update
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
interesting add me in the pm list..........................
-veena.shona- thumbnail

heyyyyyyyy

nyc character sketch👏

add me 2 ur pm list😊

Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Please go for KaSh and JeRan and also Abhi-Niki and Rahul-Muskan...But will u be able to manage so many characters???? Anyway best of luck...
wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice one
Start it i m on in this one.

First i have ot remember all their names as it difficult to remember with ur new names.

Looking forward to it.
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hmmmmm..!!seems interesting........😊