Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

Is Rekha Naive or Big Dumbo.. !!??? (Page 2)

layna Goldie
layna
layna

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
i don't know how to answer the question, i  think she is just NOT Laali's sister LOL. like one of you said Laali was never that dumb, she sometimes got on my nerves with her mahaanta and all, but still she knew what she was doing. but here Rekha is just Wacko. and we all know what will probably happen next after learning the truth, she will cry, tell RV why did you do this to me and maybe slap him and then ask forgiveness to Laali. the interesting part is how the truth will unfold....

Edited by layna - 16 December 2010 at 2:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

This is not Rekha being naive, this is her being ungrateful. I was shocked to read what she told Laali, how dare she given everything Laali has done for her. Today, those who helped her and saved her life are now enemies and she is defending the man who tried to kill her. How could she do that? Before Rekha used to be so quiet, she wouldn't dare to speak and yet today she shows no fear in opening her mouth and insulting her sister. I am disappointed in Rekha, she will deserve it when she finds out Ranvijay was just using her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by layna

i don't know how to answer the question, i  think she is just NOT Laali's sister LOL. like one of you said Laali was never that dumb, she sometimes got on my nerves with her mahaanta and all, but still she knew what she was doing. but here Rekha is just Wacko. and we all know what will probably happen next after learning the truth, she will cry, tell RV why did you do this to me and maybe slap him and then ask forgiveness to Laali. the interesting part is how the truth will unfold....

Yeah..But Rekha is Seriously Mad Case...I mean What She said was Too Much..even knowing the Truth of Laali's Life..Did she paid to being her sis or Laali paid being ??I dunno But It was beyound Limit...OuchOuchOuchI Agree She can't be Same Rekha For me Now Even If she Regrate and Ask Forgivenesss...May Laali forgive her as yonger one..But It was not just Understndable to curse Sis For RV's Love..
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

This is not Rekha being naive, this is her being ungrateful. I was shocked to read what she told Laali, how dare she given everything Laali has done for her. Today, those who helped her and saved her life are now enemies and she is defending the man who tried to kill her. How could she do that? Before Rekha used to be so quiet, she wouldn't dare to speak and yet today she shows no fear in opening her mouth and insulting her sister. I am disappointed in Rekha, she will deserve it when she finds out Ranvijay was just using her.

I m Really Disappointed From Rekha for sure.She does not Deserve Madhur or Laali..Just deserve Jerk hubby Like RV..
telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Let's be nice to Rehkha.....WinkWinkWinkWink She can't help she is both naive and a big dumbo like her husband RV. A match made in heaven.

Go to top