Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

Is Rekha Naive or Big Dumbo.. !!???

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Is Rekha Naive or Big Dumbo..ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedOuchOuchOuchOuch

I mean there says in Hindi that - Marnewale Se Bachane Wala Bada Hota Hai..

But this Silly girl is Proritizing Marnewala (RV) over Bachane wale (Laali and Madhur)..

I mean Look how many times Laali Fought for her,Its one of the Reason Why Loha is against her,Sumi aslo did same to Save her,Madhur we all Know This Guy saved her Life..

and Does Rekha has any idea that Which Jerk Shes trusting over all these People???OuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shazidaGamerGleek88

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

I think she is just trying her best to do the right thing!

Personally, I think she is both naive and a big dumbo!LOLLOL
LOL
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

I think she is just trying her best to do the right thing!

Personally, I think she is both naive and a big dumbo!LOLLOL
LOL

Thats true..It should be AND not OR..cuz Shes bothLOL..But Shes more Dumbo than being naiveOuch
telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Cry
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Is Rekha Naive or Big Dumbo..Ouch

I mean there says in Hindi that - Marnewale Se Bachane Wala Bada Hota Hai..

But this Silly girl is Proritizing Marnewala (RV) over Bachane wale (Laali and Madhur)..

I mean Look how many times Laali Fought for her,Its one of the Reason Why Loha is against her,Sumi aslo did same to Save her,Madhur we all Know This Guy saved her Life..

and Does Rekha has any idea that Which Jerk Shes trusting over all these People???Ouch

Personally I think she is an innocent moron, who does not know what she is doing. What is she thinking?? Obviously she is not thinking because Ranjavi and Loha are going to have her "hair set on fire" if she does not watch her back.

LOLConfusedCry

I do not remember Laali being this stupid when she first arrived.
Laali was much smarter when she arrived at the haveli. She already had a good idea of how Ranjavi and Loha were and was always ready to fight back. Rekha is not so bright.
She is not the smartest cookie around.LOLLOLLOLLOL I feel sorry for her, but at the same time no because she has seen enough to be able to figure out things...one would assume. I think she tries to act the way a "wife is supposed to be with her husband" which means a SLAVE....someone please help this girl....AngryEmbarrassedConfusedLOLBig smileLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLBig smile
neela226 IF-Rockerz
neela226
neela226

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
rekha is really stupid. now in the precap she will listen to suman who tried to kill her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

GamerGleek88 Groupbie
GamerGleek88
GamerGleek88

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
this is not just being naive. Rekha sees only good in people even if there is none. in order to save Shekhar from goons she married Ranvijay. and now that one mistake has hurt her for years. now that everyone is trying to help her while she is still young she is brianwashed so easily by captian Raperjeans Mckillerpants. I could never take sides with the people who tried to drown me over the man i loved/love and my sister who always helped me. she needs to be slapped with a eel or a fish or a shoe. or tossed into a small box and hoisted into a tree till she wakes up from her little fairytale world. She & suman are stupid for trusting Ranvijay after what he did to them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GamerGleek88

this is not just being naive. Rekha sees only good in people even if there is none. in order to save Shekhar from goons she married Ranvijay. and now that one mistake has hurt her for years. now that everyone is trying to help her while she is still young she is brianwashed so easily by captian Raperjeans Mckillerpants. I could never take sides with the people who tried to drown me over the man i loved/love and my sister who always helped me. she needs to be slapped with a eel or a fish or a shoe. or tossed into a small box and hoisted into a tree till she wakes up from her little fairytale world. She & suman are stupid for trusting Ranvijay after what he did to them.

For yr Post Clap..I totaly Agree With all you Said.....after Today Show I wonder the Same and Feel Same For Rekha..Laali is her Sister..and Its not so that Shes not aware with  Tuth of Laali's Life..Laali choose mistress Life..And Did  Much More actully for sake of her Family & afcourse Rekha....Rekha knows Everything..Understnd may she thinks RV changed but whats Point to saying She paid being Laali's Sis..Should Laali says She paid belong to that Family..Even being best daughter..OuchI hate the way they shows beutiful Relations on this Soaps..This Sis VS Sis..and On this AJ..I really felt Rekha spoke beyond the Limit actully..Shes sis..As you said Laali has Rights,Shes Sis..She loves you..How you can Trust tthe Killer over one Whoes Mother Figure for you...OuchOuchOuch

They ruined Rekha's Character...I Really dont care for her happiness at all..I feel She deserves What RV does to her...OuchOuchOuch

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 16 December 2010 at 9:59am
purple4 Groupbie
purple4
purple4

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I think shes both...I wonder what affect RV has had on her Ouch He has tried to do all sorts with every single woman that he has come across for his own benefit,and yet most of them side him. Rekha has really lost it.

Go to top