Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ladybird9

ohhhhhhhh noooooooooooooo Anmollllllllllllllllllllllllllll where r u ......😳😆😆😆😆😆😆 Ichha dont believ this Ankit..😛😳😆😆😆😆😆😆

i know only one C.a...i.e chartered accountant😉when did shivani become a c.a from a doc😕ok hii allEmbarrassedand bye allEmbarrassed
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Welcome, Welcome........this is a great forum one and all😉 😉 😉
groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid001

i know only one C.a...i.e chartered accountant😉when did shivani become a c.a from a doc😕ok hii all😳and bye all😳

What nonsense how can you say hi and bye together???😕
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: groucho

What nonsense how can you say hi and bye together???😕

😆Confused😉😊😲😭😉😃
groucho thumbnail

😃

See what not seeing Uttaran has done to you??? That is the most visual convoluted answer to my question😆😆😆😉
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

😆😕😉😊😲😭😉😃

rahul paagal ho gaya hai😆😆.
he is missing delhi girls😉
Originally posted by: groucho

See what not seeing Uttaran has done to you??? That is the most visual convoluted answer to my question😆😆😆😉

Hey Aditiji😊i watch it sometimes when i reach guest house in time😳otherwise not addicted😳and i m very very very happy that i dont watch it regularly😳😉life mein itna kuch hai karne ko esp padhai😊better not to watch these soaps😃chalo now tc and have fun😊tataaaaaa😊
groucho thumbnail

Hey Aditiji😊i watch it sometimes when i reach guest house in time😳otherwise not addicted😳and i m very very very happy that i dont watch it regularly😳😉life mein itna kuch hai karne ko esp padhai😊better not to watch these soaps😃chalo now tc and have fun😊tataaaaaa😊

😡😡😡 tataaaaaaaaaaaaaa
😡
cuteichha thumbnail
thankxx all for welcoming me soooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeetly!!!!!!!!! luv u all😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteichha

hii everyone!!!  I'm a new member on if joined today only!!!!!! i just love veecha ................n i love uttaran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love ichcha shes such honest . understanding and forgivng love her!!!!!!! hope you all will help in if i had any problem

Thank you
Luv u all :)))))

welcome to the forum. let me introduce. i m self appointed defence minister of all veecha threads😆. i m doing it as samajseva without payment😆. so no problem at all here and enjoy it.