Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:46am | IP Logged
abhiya all d way..............deir jodi is a big hitDancing
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged
I am both AbhiYa and KaPi Fan.Al though,adore KaPi lil moreLOLEmbarrassed
There can never be comparisons between AbhiYa and KaPi as AbhiYa are destined to love and KaPi are destined to be friends forever.Tongue
And about Kabir blaming Piya I disagree at that point.He trusts her but then imagine that a friend whom you met 1 month back says negative about your elder brother whom you know since birth , of course you wouldn't be in a state to accept the fact and thus , blame the friend.
But him telling tracker to give dairy to piya was offending.
Anyways that's just my view.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvkasu-Doppelganger-Akankshaa.

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged
i sed to be ..liek pia and kabir
but now all the way ....abhay and pia
Ms-Min-Ho Goldie
Ms-Min-Ho
Ms-Min-Ho

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Abhay and Pia
blossom1234 IF-Sizzlerz
blossom1234
blossom1234

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
abhay all the way
he is the best
and i love abhiya togetherHug
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

There can never be comparisons between AbhiYa and KaPi as AbhiYa are destined to love and KaPi are destined to be friends forever.Tongue
And about Kabir blaming Piya I disagree at that point.He trusts her but then imagine that a friend whom you met 1 month back says negative about your elder brother whom you know since birth , of course you wouldn't be in a state to accept the fact and thus , blame the friend.

Same here, Mahi! Smile I love Abhay, and AbhIya..but I love KaPi more! Whatever way their story takes, the initial cute and cuddly moments between them two would certainly be the best part of PKYEK, for me! Big smile And after watching the current episodes, where he doesn't say anything to Pia, outside the locker room, when they get out of the classroom, and he helps her - That just proves that he doesn't mean any harm! Obviously you can go out of control when you are angry. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Originally posted by Princezz22

Same here, Mahi! Smile I love Abhay, and AbhIya..but I love KaPi more! Whatever way their story takes, the initial cute and cuddly moments between them two would certainly be the best part of PKYEK, for me! Big smile And after watching the current episodes, where he doesn't say anything to Pia, outside the locker room, when they get out of the classroom, and he helps her - That just proves that he doesn't mean any harm! Obviously you can go out of control when you are angry. Smile

Thanks for replying.I agree with you.For me best of pkyek will be initial episodes consisting of KaPi.And dont worry we will get out KaPi back very soon.Acha this all happened in which episode?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index