Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I am both AbhiYa and KaPi Fan.Al though,adore KaPi lil moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
There can never be comparisons between AbhiYa and KaPi as AbhiYa are destined to love and KaPi are destined to be friends forever.πŸ˜›
And about Kabir blaming Piya I disagree at that point.He trusts her but then imagine that a friend whom you met 1 month back says negative about your elder brother whom you know since birth , of course you wouldn't be in a state to accept the fact and thus , blame the friend.
But him telling tracker to give dairy to piya was offending.
Anyways that's just my view.
wida thumbnail
i sed to be ..liek pia and kabir
but now all the way ....abhay and pia
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
abhay all the way
he is the best
and i love abhiya togetherπŸ€—
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Princezz22

I am both AbhiYa and KaPi Fan.Al though,adore KaPi lil moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
There can never be comparisons between AbhiYa and KaPi as AbhiYa are destined to love and KaPi are destined to be friends forever.πŸ˜›
And about Kabir blaming Piya I disagree at that point.He trusts her but then imagine that a friend whom you met 1 month back says negative about your elder brother whom you know since birth , of course you wouldn't be in a state to accept the fact and thus , blame the friend.
But him telling tracker to give dairy to piya was offending.
Anyways that's just my view.

Same here, Mahi! πŸ˜Š I love Abhay, and AbhIya..but I love KaPi more! Whatever way their story takes, the initial cute and cuddly moments between them two would certainly be the best part of PKYEK, for me! πŸ˜ƒ And after watching the current episodes, where he doesn't say anything to Pia, outside the locker room, when they get out of the classroom, and he helps her - That just proves that he doesn't mean any harm! Obviously you can go out of control when you are angry. πŸ˜Š
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Akanksha0701

Same here, Mahi! πŸ˜Š I love Abhay, and AbhIya..but I love KaPi more! Whatever way their story takes, the initial cute and cuddly moments between them two would certainly be the best part of PKYEK, for me! πŸ˜ƒ And after watching the current episodes, where he doesn't say anything to Pia, outside the locker room, when they get out of the classroom, and he helps her - That just proves that he doesn't mean any harm! Obviously you can go out of control when you are angry. πŸ˜Š

Thanks for replying.I agree with you.For me best of pkyek will be initial episodes consisting of KaPi.And dont worry we will get out KaPi back very soon.Acha this all happened in which episode?
natasha4lyf thumbnail
abhay and pia 4 lyf man anyday!!!!!
prcns thumbnail
Pia w/ Abhay always.........

like u wrote tht Kabir just claimed to love her.........Kabir is a nice guy, but.....i think, it was only his crush for Pia........