Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishal Raheja throwing Starry Tantrums on the sets (Page 6)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hessa85

well as an actor the man excels, he is superb. but ive obviously drawn completely diferent conclusions based on the video footage weve seen on him,,, which is fair enough.  either way it has nothing to do with his acting ability. also i dont think the unprofessionalism of the channel people should have any bearing on the professionalism of anyone else be it the actors or the producers. 1 being unprofessional doesnt mean the other is ''professional'' if thats the right word.  hmm i dont know people seem to get reallyy wound up by these articles...i say leave it be. its not for us to wonder about its not as if he is being rude to us personally.  only thing is though u do start to lose some respect for the actor as a person

@bold: If that was directed at my post above, I'd like to clarify....I didn't say that the channel ppl being unprofessional automatically makes MR professional? UmmmConfused

I said it makes the person who FIRST stated this about MR start to lose credibility about what he's saying given the MANNER in which he said it.....when they speak of  the "unprofessionalism" of ANOTHER person when they THEMSELVES are being so unprofessional and childish, what credibility do they really have left? And speaking strictly of this article.....again, it's written in such a childish and catty manner that it ends up sounding more like a gossip rag than an actual piece of "news".....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nightoffullmoonrayjstsub_rosaPyari_ZahraMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainab25

Even if I believe the articles, it doesn't take away any credibility from his work. Obviously this is just another incident that is being blown up, and I'd rather believe what I see on screen. So far what I see, I appreciate of him....and so I hope the unnecessary rumors die out by itself quickly too.

I agree...even IF the articles and rumours are true it hasnt had a bearing onscreen for me. Thats what matters to me as a viewer.
Anyways I hope such rumours and articles do not harm his career. He deserves to go far. Its been a long time since I saw such a nuanced actor that too on TV.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nightoffullmoonrayjstsub_rosa-Carrie-

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
@nureat, but this is the kind of thng that gets reported in these kind of gossip articles or gossip n tv mags. If its not their appearance or personal life and life on set, wat do we expect them to publish? Ltl and mishal raheja are not gona lead to serious news topics. And if ur an actor/actress u have to expect that kind of thing, its the other side of fame ... all ur faults are magnified even more.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nightoffullmoon

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Hessa85

well as an actor the man excels, he is superb. but ive obviously drawn completely diferent conclusions based on the video footage weve seen on him,,, which is fair enough.  either way it has nothing to do with his acting ability. also i dont think the unprofessionalism of the channel people should have any bearing on the professionalism of anyone else be it the actors or the producers. 1 being unprofessional doesnt mean the other is ''professional'' if thats the right word.  hmm i dont know people seem to get reallyy wound up by these articles...i say leave it be. its not for us to wonder about its not as if he is being rude to us personally.  only thing is though u do start to lose some respect for the actor as a person

@bold: If that was directed at my post above, I'd like to clarify....I didn't say that the channel ppl being unprofessional automatically makes MR professional? UmmmConfused

I said it makes the person who FIRST stated this about MR start to lose credibility about what he's saying given the MANNER in which he said it.....when they speak of  the "unprofessionalism" of ANOTHER person when they THEMSELVES are being so unprofessional and childish, what credibility do they really have left? And speaking strictly of this article.....again, it's written in such a childish and catty manner that it ends up sounding more like a gossip rag than an actual piece of "news".....

I have to agree with you on this....this article seems plain malicious to me....like the writer had some personal grievances against MR! It's almost funny....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nightoffullmoonrayjstMrsKhan

nightoffullmoon Senior Member
nightoffullmoon
nightoffullmoon

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged

First of all, we love the character. That means the actor is doing a fantastic job. What he does otherwise should not matter to anyone.

The best way to respond to these articles (catty, or credible), is to read and ignore. And not encourage them by posting them further.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maszkadduusub_rosaMrsKhan

Go to top