Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishal Raheja throwing Starry Tantrums on the sets (Page 4)

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL  So indya.com too published ??but i was expecting it to come a bit early .. coz Telly cafe published it a day before LOL Coz whenever there is an article  either on TB/ TC/TCF, It has to be published in the SAME manner( word by word) on Indya.com and that too the same Day LOL .. They will never disappoint u when it comes to  copying or pirating Stuff from other sites  LOL 

AS for Mishal throwing tantrums ..I  Would admire him MORE if he does that Big smile 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29-Roopa-sub_rosamussy.jamshedMrsKhan

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
The only thing this article might accomplish is tarnish Mishal's image. Purely aimed at showing someone in a negative light. Other than that the article doesn't seem to have any purpose at all. Do they really think that people are that dumb?? Someone clearly is targetting him nd if someone who has no idea at all how Mishal is nd even more important than that, how good his work is reads this article, they might believe itUnhappy..

indya.com copy pasted it?? no surprises there, I suppose......Well, their own channel supervisor was trying to project him in the wrong light, so what to expect from some other channel's websiteUnhappy.. 

Nd the timing of the article too you know, at a time when LTL is doing so well, seriously fishy...

Honestly, I really don't care if he throws tantrums or not, 'cause he does a fab job...Jst keep up the good work Mishal nd the entire LTL team, we appreciate your work a lot and don't be deterred by lame articles like these.......

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

maszCrystal29-Roopa-kadduusub_rosarama_2010mussy.jamshedkabeeraspeakingImmaculateDreamkhushixMrsKhan

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

The only thing this article might accomplish is tarnish Mishal's image. Purely aimed at showing someone in a negative light. Other than that the article doesn't seem to have any purpose at all. Do they really think that people are that dumb?? Someone clearly is targetting him nd if someone who has no idea at all how Mishal is nd even more important than that, how good his work is reads this article, they might believe itUnhappy..

indya.com copy pasted it?? no surprises there, I suppose......Well, their own channel supervisor was trying to project him in the wrong light, so what to expect from some other channel's websiteUnhappy.. 

Nd the timing of the article too you know, at a time when LTL is doing so well, seriously fishy...

Honestly, I really don't care if he throws tantrums or not, 'cause he does a fab job...Jst keep up the good work Mishal nd the entire LTL team, we appreciate your work a lot and don't be deterred by lame articles like these.......

I agree! the more such articles keep coming the More It makes obvious who is responsible for spreading this baseless rumor LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29-Roopa-rama_2010sub_rosamussy.jamshedMrsKhan

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged

This weirdly reminds me of the Radia Tapes nd corporate lobbying scandals that are on the fore-front right nowLOL

Someone is not liking LTL doing so well at all............. And I am happy that Mishal doesn't let people have their way with himClapClap..............

Edited by rayjst - 16 December 2010 at 7:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29sub_rosamussy.jamshedMrsKhan

Goodd Senior Member
Goodd
Goodd

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged

I can't hear anything negative abt Mishal.  Even the colors' Pranjal Saxena indirectly stated this If I am right. We don't know the clear picture. Hence on behalf of the LTL forum its better to  have an interview with him and could ask the same to him. Atleast there will be no black shadow feelings for him. What is ur openion guys?

gp00 IF-Dazzler
gp00
gp00

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Goodd

I can't hear anything negative abt Mishal.  Even the colors' Pranjal Saxena indirectly stated this If I am right. We don't know the clear picture. Hence on behalf of the LTL forum its better to  have an interview with him and could ask the same to him. Atleast there will be no black shadow feelings for him. What is ur openion guys?

Hi,
I don't think we can ever know the clear picture by looking at his interviews or what he says...the same is true of anyone we meet.    Every interview with him has been so dumb, borderline retarded, in terms of what is asked to him.  Noone ever challenges the actors about their views, what their beliefs are, what the rumors are....instead they are asked brilliant things like "what do you like to do on Sundays?"  Oh, the horror!  People get paid to ask these questions???

And with regard to Pranjal's point-of-view, he might be right, or he might not have the best relationship with Mishal, hence the comment he made.  Perhaps the two are just butting heads on the set. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maszGooddkadduu

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
@All,
Articles will always be articles. The biggest of stars face criticism and negative publicity all the time. All I care about at this point, is the work that is shown on the screen. That is marvelous at the moment from both the leads of the show. Its just a piece of news thats all, as long as the show does not get affected, we should just take these with bags of salt.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maszGooddsub_rosaMrsKhan

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I have always seen these articles when LTL is getting on the top charts......completely my judgement guys........

however PS said that the same as well......so may be they just stole it from IF.........n published it..........I have seen TC, ID r best at plagiarism LOL
LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maszrayjstGooddsub_rosaMrsKhan

Go to top