Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishal Raheja throwing Starry Tantrums on the sets - Page 3

rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmmmm...I think I know who might be doing this.From what I have seen in the interviews,he seems to be a really nice guy,and not at all arrogant.

Goes with publicity,I guess.Every actor has to go through this phase.Being the victim of faltoo articles.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ouch! This article is too rude! Hmm...Wonder what or should I say who is behind this.

And it says Dutta is a heartless Don...please...Dutta and heartless??!!!! And it says - 'His presence created the same debut magic'..It is not debut magic that got him popular. According to me, It is his acting skills that got him and his show to this top position! 

Anyway I just hope this does not tamper Mishal's career! He is a fabulous actor and deserves a lot more....It is a pity that he is lauded for his acting by everyone else except the people he works for!

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
These articles๐Ÿคข....I'm so tired of them!

I just hope these articles do not affect his career in any way!๐Ÿ˜’
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: crystal_29

Ouch! This article is too rude! Hmm...Wonder what or should I say who is behind this.

And it says Dutta is a heartless Don...please...Dutta and heartless??!!!! And it says - 'His presence created the same debut magic'..It is not debut magic that got him popular. According to me, It is his acting skills that got him and his show to this top position! 

Anyway I just hope this does not tamper Mishal's career! He is a fabulous actor and deserves a lot more....It is a pity that he is lauded for his acting by everyone else except the people he works for!

@the last paragraph

Exactly!๐Ÿ˜ก
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ  So indya.com too published ??but i was expecting it to come a bit early .. coz Telly cafe published it a day before ๐Ÿ˜† Coz whenever there is an article  either on TB/ TC/TCF, It has to be published in the SAME manner( word by word) on Indya.com and that too the same Day ๐Ÿ˜† .. They will never disappoint u when it comes to  copying or pirating Stuff from other sites  ๐Ÿ˜† 

AS for Mishal throwing tantrums ..I  Would admire him MORE if he does that ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The only thing this article might accomplish is tarnish Mishal's image. Purely aimed at showing someone in a negative light. Other than that the article doesn't seem to have any purpose at all. Do they really think that people are that dumb?? Someone clearly is targetting him nd if someone who has no idea at all how Mishal is nd even more important than that, how good his work is reads this article, they might believe it๐Ÿ˜”..

indya.com copy pasted it?? no surprises there, I suppose......Well, their own channel supervisor was trying to project him in the wrong light, so what to expect from some other channel's website๐Ÿ˜”.. 

Nd the timing of the article too you know, at a time when LTL is doing so well, seriously fishy...

Honestly, I really don't care if he throws tantrums or not, 'cause he does a fab job...Jst keep up the good work Mishal nd the entire LTL team, we appreciate your work a lot and don't be deterred by lame articles like these.......
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rayjst

The only thing this article might accomplish is tarnish Mishal's image. Purely aimed at showing someone in a negative light. Other than that the article doesn't seem to have any purpose at all. Do they really think that people are that dumb?? Someone clearly is targetting him nd if someone who has no idea at all how Mishal is nd even more important than that, how good his work is reads this article, they might believe it๐Ÿ˜”..

indya.com copy pasted it?? no surprises there, I suppose......Well, their own channel supervisor was trying to project him in the wrong light, so what to expect from some other channel's website๐Ÿ˜”.. 

Nd the timing of the article too you know, at a time when LTL is doing so well, seriously fishy...

Honestly, I really don't care if he throws tantrums or not, 'cause he does a fab job...Jst keep up the good work Mishal nd the entire LTL team, we appreciate your work a lot and don't be deterred by lame articles like these.......

I agree! the more such articles keep coming the More It makes obvious who is responsible for spreading this baseless rumor ๐Ÿ˜†
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This weirdly reminds me of the Radia Tapes nd corporate lobbying scandals that are on the fore-front right now๐Ÿ˜†

Someone is not liking LTL doing so well at all............. And I am happy that Mishal doesn't let people have their way with him๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..............
Edited by rayjst - 13 years ago
Goodd thumbnail

I can't hear anything negative abt Mishal.  Even the colors' Pranjal Saxena indirectly stated this If I am right. We don't know the clear picture. Hence on behalf of the LTL forum its better to  have an interview with him and could ask the same to him. Atleast there will be no black shadow feelings for him. What is ur openion guys?

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Goodd

I can't hear anything negative abt Mishal.  Even the colors' Pranjal Saxena indirectly stated this If I am right. We don't know the clear picture. Hence on behalf of the LTL forum its better to  have an interview with him and could ask the same to him. Atleast there will be no black shadow feelings for him. What is ur openion guys?

Hi,
I don't think we can ever know the clear picture by looking at his interviews or what he says...the same is true of anyone we meet.    Every interview with him has been so dumb, borderline retarded, in terms of what is asked to him.  Noone ever challenges the actors about their views, what their beliefs are, what the rumors are....instead they are asked brilliant things like "what do you like to do on Sundays?"  Oh, the horror!  People get paid to ask these questions???

And with regard to Pranjal's point-of-view, he might be right, or he might not have the best relationship with Mishal, hence the comment he made.  Perhaps the two are just butting heads on the set.