Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@All,
Articles will always be articles. The biggest of stars face criticism and negative publicity all the time. All I care about at this point, is the work that is shown on the screen. That is marvelous at the moment from both the leads of the show. Its just a piece of news thats all, as long as the show does not get affected, we should just take these with bags of salt.
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have always seen these articles when LTL is getting on the top charts......completely my judgement guys........

however PS said that the same as well......so may be they just stole it from IF.........n published it..........I have seen TC, ID r best at plagiarism 😆
😆
nightoffullmoon thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Just read an article on Tellycafe, which states that he thrown tantrums on the sets and also does not interact well with spot boys, co-actors and other technicians.
Wonder how much truth there is to this article..
Apologies, if already posted.

I would not be surprised. What they are doing to the story and characters, well, any one would get mad😡
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nightoffullmoon

I would not be surprised. What they are doing to the story and characters, well, any one would get mad😡

AS par my info MR is very happy and satisfied with his character and story 😊 

Edited by SAraW - 13 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAraW

AS par my info MR is very happy and satisfied with his character and story 😊 

Now thats good info Sara, I dont believe these articles anyway, specially when its targeted at something other than their roles.
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: khushix

here's another one.. same to same words...copycat!😆

Tantrum boy Mishal Raheja?
A spectacular debut with Love Story on small screen made him the much loved boy next door. So much so that girls dreamt of an imaginary love affair with him! The man in question is Mishal Raheja who is currently essaying Datta Bhau in COLORS' Laagi Tujhse Lagan. An alter ego of his previous character, Mishal welcomed the ruff and rugged Dutta bhau in the show. The chocolate boy portrays a heartless don dressed in dark kurtas and long chains to the core effortlessly. His presence created the same debut magic and Duttabhau's popularity grew by the day. And now the good boy Mishal seems to have taken his on screen character of Duttabhau tad too seriously. Reporting late on sets, ill treating the production boys and bad attitude has been the talk on the sets of Laagi. Looks like the drunkard character he plays has possessed him completely or can we say success has gone into his head!

Take our advice Mishal... time to straighten up before you lose what you have!

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Viren-turns-into-an-obsessive-lover&aid=2399

sorry not to be rude, but this is the kind of impression i got of mishal when he was filmed on set awhilee back. i like the character he plays and respect him as an actor but i dont think dutta bhau reflects mishal as a person. and why would it
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

these r two sites which spread rumors and most of them just turned out false.. so better to ignore.. dont think much about it.. who knows.. it cud just one incident that happened and they made a big deal out of it.. things like this happens in the industry, some ppl dont get along so they might hav spread rumors abt the other..
Even if I believe the articles, it doesn't take away any credibility from his work. Obviously this is just another incident that is being blown up, and I'd rather believe what I see on screen. So far what I see, I appreciate of him....and so I hope the unnecessary rumors die out by itself quickly too.
AreYaar thumbnail
Mr. Pranjal Saxena at work again, I presume?😆

I might even have given these rumors some credence if not for the unprofessional behavior I've seen from the channel ppl childishly making snide comments about MR....so I really find them hard to believe now....I'd rather believe what I've seen of MR in his interviews so far.....he seems like a very professional person.
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
well as an actor the man excels, he is superb. but ive obviously drawn completely diferent conclusions based on the video footage weve seen on him,,, which is fair enough.  either way it has nothing to do with his acting ability. also i dont think the unprofessionalism of the channel people should have any bearing on the professionalism of anyone else be it the actors or the producers. 1 being unprofessional doesnt mean the other is ''professional'' if thats the right word.  hmm i dont know people seem to get reallyy wound up by these articles...i say leave it be. its not for us to wonder about its not as if he is being rude to us personally.  only thing is though u do start to lose some respect for the actor as a person Edited by Hessa85 - 13 years ago