Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
^
whoa...ur back...welcum back..๐Ÿ˜‰
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
err.people still stuck there?Move on.Shahid has a bad movie sense is well known fact,no need to waste time on it๐Ÿคช
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yep:)..hostel life is taxing...especially when the net speed is like super gr8๐Ÿ˜†
preity*zinta thumbnail
Deleted comments.

Direct/Indirect attacks are NOT allowed. Stick to the topic, don't drag in other actors who are not relevant to the discussion

MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i liked bunty aur babli. it was really funny, but i didnt know srk was offered 3 idiots. glad it went to aamir because srk is to skinny and bony and old looking to play a college student.
vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kattyluv

Thank you!  
And its seriously upsetting my poor biru and immu gets compared to this guy who debuted in 2002 ๐Ÿ˜ฒ! why just cuz he look half his age?๐Ÿ˜†.. I mean  it took only 1 yr for Ranbir to come up with a "Wake up Sid" ๐Ÿ‘..Shahid took almost 5-6 yrs to give a JWM which I consider his first natural perfomance ..Then a Kaminey which did establish him as a good actor..In a career of 8-9 yrs just 2 memorable perfomances and still he is hailed to be the  next SRK/Aamir ๐Ÿ˜†..And if you reveal such bitter truth to Sasha fan girls they will call you a jealous hater so dont waste ur breath trying to make them understand๐Ÿ˜›

Shahid debuted in 2003..which makes him 7 yrs old in the industry...at a very young age of
22 yrs..with no backing..no others actors in his age group at the time...facing heavy competition from all the senior established actors...

He is 81 born which makes him 29 yrs of age..in the same age bracket as the new bunch of actors..RK..IK...who came in with heavy backing..

He made an impact with his first film..'Ishq Vishq' (2003) which was a hit..
He was appreciated for his performances in Fida (2004) and Shikhar (2005)..
He gave his first blockbuster in Vivah (2006)..
He gave a widely appreciated hit in JWM (2007)..
His weekend opening was good for Kismet Konnection (2008) although the film did not go on to do well..
He gave a GENIUS double role act in Kaminey (2009)..
His Badmaash Company (2010) went on do decent business inspite of Housefull craze...

I think he had done quite well for himself and have come into his own at such an young age...he has been consistently giving a critical/commercial success each year...all his notable films are solo lead ones..he has been getting good openings for the past few years...

He came in at such an young age..that although he is quite senior in the industry..he had to learn everything about bollywood on the go...at his job..

Lets give him the benefit of the doubt..which other actor has done such a splendid double role at the age of 28?..his vision is high..his strongest point is his sensitivity..he has talent and good genes (after all he is Pankaj Kapur's son)..I think he will go far in his career.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am surprised he hasn't done the film aww I wanted to see him in a YRF film it would be so kwl
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: vssaras

Shahid debuted in 2003..which makes him 7 yrs old in the industry...at a very young age of
22 yrs..with no backing..no others actors in his age group at the time...facing heavy competition from all the senior established actors...

He is 81 born which makes him 29 yrs of age..in the same age bracket as the new bunch of actors..RK..IK...who came in with heavy backing..

He made an impact with his first film..'Ishq Vishq' (2003) which was a hit..
He was appreciated for his performances in Fida (2004) and Shikhar (2005)..
He gave his first blockbuster in Vivah (2006)..
He gave a widely appreciated hit in JWM (2007)..
His weekend opening was good for Kismet Konnection (2008) although the film did not go on to do well..
He gave a GENIUS double role act in Kaminey (2009)..
His Badmaash Company (2010) went on do decent business inspite of Housefull craze...

I think he had done quite well for himself and have come into his own at such an young age...he has been consistently giving a critical/commercial success each year...all his notable films are solo lead ones..he has been getting good openings for the past few years...

He came in at such an young age..that although he is quite senior in the industry..he had to learn everything about bollywood on the go...at his job..

Lets give him the benefit of the doubt..which other actor has done such a splendid double role at the age of 28?..his vision is high..his strongest point is his sensitivity..he has talent and good genes (after all he is Pankaj Kapur's son)..I think he will go far in his career.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I totally agree with you. You have totally said my mind. I wanted to tell these all specially your last bold lines.

And besides I want to tell all that do we know the concept or script of this movie that was offered to Shahid at first? Maybe the movie can be another flop for him. So without knowing any script and without releasing the movie how can we tell that he lost? If the film flopped and Shahid would the lead, then the same people screamed saying that he has no choice. So isn't it better for him to not choose the film?

Let's wait and watch, how Ranveer's this film works. Then we better decide, it's Shahid's miss or Shahid's success.

And it's not over yet, there are more upcoming films of Shahid which can be better than this, who knows? And his career is not over yet, his age is only 29. So it's a beginning. So let's wait and watch.

Edited by ffkhan - 13 years ago
glitters thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ffkhan

And besides I want to tell all that do we know the concept or script of this movie that was offered to Shahid at first? Maybe the movie can be another flop for him. So without knowing any script and without releasing the movie how can we tell that he lost?

I completely agree with you!We dont even know if the movie will be a good one or not!

And its not as if Shaad Ali is an amazing director๐Ÿ˜•He is decent at best..His only good movie was Saathiya..BAB was average and JBJ was pure rubbish!

To know whether Shahid has lost or not, well we have to wait for the movie to release๐Ÿ˜Š