Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shahid kapoor loses:Ranveer Singh grabs his film - Page 2

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: zainab25

Who does Shahid think he is? Katrina Kaif??

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 That is so funny haha🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i dont believe the media few days back....i heard tht shaad ali wanted to cast ranveer originally for the film...and BBB has nothing to do with dat..

shahid kahan se aa gaya beech mein......tomorrow they will take ranbir and imran's name also i am sure
Edited by tweety_lovely - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: zainab25

Who does Shahid think he is? Katrina Kaif??

(Didn't Shaad make Saathiya? Hmm. )

well may be...becoz he is a diva.,..😉 as well as katrina...ho gaye dono baraber🤣 🤣🤣Edited by tweety_lovely - 13 years ago
_dante_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ffkhan

Ranveer grabbed this film, that doesn't mean Shahid loses.😆

I find the title kinda scary.🤣

Shahid's decision is totally right to not doShaad Ali's film who directed horrible movie like Jhoom Barabar Jhoom.🤢 Shahid will surely grab best movie script in future for sure.😉

errr but he would rather do a film with Sabir Khan of Dumb-akht Ishq fame ? logic not adding up..

btw don't mean to burst your bubble but shahid kapoor has a script sense of a monkey *that's an insult to the monkey i know*! A kaminey and a JWM doesn't cut it out of 10+ odd films!

Edited by _vixen_ - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _vixen_

errr but he would rather do a film with Sabir Khan of Dumb-akht Ishq fame ? logic not adding up..

btw don't mean to burst your bubble but shahid kapoor has a script sense of a monkey *that's an insult to the monkey i know*! A kaminey and a JWM doesn't cut it out of 10+ odd films!

BANG ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ruky786

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ruky, encouraging someone's personal remarks on another member (which constitue as bashing, btw), is quite distasteful as well...!   😛😛😛😛

it's a little wonder why labels are generally handed out... people need to learn to take criticism about their favourites in their stride... how exactly is bashing a member justified just because a celeb is criticised... if people only want to read praises, then better stick to a fanclub, not an open forum...!!   😛😛😛😛😛
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

ruky, encouraging someone's personal remarks on another member (which constitue as bashing, btw), is quite distasteful as well...!   😛

it's a little wonder why labels are generally handed out... people need to learn to take criticism about their favourites in their stride... how exactly is bashing a member justified just because a celeb is criticised... if people only want to read praises, then better stick to a fanclub, not an open forum...!!   😛

I didn't mean to anyway it don't bother me about the negative comments being made because it amuses me anyway😃 I'm not encouraging at all I just found the comment funny I don't intend to bash at all
Good for Shahid I guess for not choosing this role although as Vixen stated, he does make strange movie choices. Besides Jab We Met, Vivah, and Kaminey what does he have?

And this is good for Ranveer Singh too. He's a newcomer with just one movie and is already picked for another one...good luck to him with his movie career😊
MaSqUeRaDe thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: tweety_lovely

BANG ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!  
And its seriously upsetting my poor biru and immu gets compared to this guy who debuted in 2002 😲! why just cuz he look half his age?😆.. I mean  it took only 1 yr for Ranbir to come up with a "Wake up Sid" 👏..Shahid took almost 5-6 yrs to give a JWM which I consider his first natural perfomance ..Then a Kaminey which did establish him as a good actor..In a career of 8-9 yrs just 2 memorable perfomances and still he is hailed to be the  next SRK/Aamir 😆..And if you reveal such bitter truth to Sasha fan girls they will call you a jealous hater so dont waste ur breath trying to make them understand😛
Edited by kattyluv - 13 years ago
gujunpyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
how is it shahid's loss if he was not interested in the movie only😆