India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Suggestions To CT's (Page 3)

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

Rudra-Pihu chemistry is not there. There was at time when Rudra-Gauri had chemistry but now that too has gone.  Show is just being written by people a few hours before they shoot.  Dialogues are dull, boring and unoriginal.  It's the same over and over - I love Pihu and can't love Gauri but will be a good husband. - Think about it - that's all we hear. After a while I am like OK, move on people, what's the rest of the story? Give us something else.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeedLimitLessFan

genifan Senior Member

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
My suggestion to CT's .I want them to work on scripts on daily basis keeping characters in mind and to think more from Characters POV.

They have to work on dialogues especially , its  same for all the characters and its very boring to watch for us as there is no conviction neither we can are able to connect to the characters.Looks like even actors are bored repeating the same dialogues.

Rudr - "mein pyar sirf pihu se kartha hoo " , "pihu se main hameshah pyar karoonga " in every episode .

KB - "gauri ne he bhagavan shiv ka ....bhal bhal.."

RR - "aakir beta kiski hai", "mein ne kya kya sapnay dekhe the", "mein kuch sunaa ne chathi hu is ke bhare main", "mujhe achi tara se patha hai mujhe kya karna hai"

Dadu's - "gauri ka sanskar ke asar he hai", " ab ye haweli ghar bhanjayega "

Gauri - "mein ghar chod ke jaa rahi hoo" , "mei janthi hu ke tum pihu se pyar karthe ho " , "mein tumse kuch nahi chati hu"

Nani - "mujhe paise lagge ge he sab kar ne ke liye " , "muje paise chahe ye ", "tum maa beti mujhe mat sakaaho", "woh pagali kuch samaj the he nahi " , "kya chal raha hai tumhari man mein rajrani "

ekumeedLimitLessFan

ekumeed Senior Member
ekumeed
ekumeed

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
You know, I didn't think about it but ash_cosmic is right. That is the trend of or with the dialogues. Dialogues need to improve drastically as well. It doesn't have to be that the characters have awesome dialogues because that is not realistic fare. Even in real life, our conversations are not composed of awesome lines. However, the script presently keeps to characters rehashing previous lines which makes the dialogues seem repetitive and dull. Instead, characters need to have better lines which originate from the character sketches but carry the ordinariness of what is in presently either in their lives or occurring in their lives (because the show needs the balancing act of ordinary conversation as the situation the characters find themselves is already extraordinary).

Sincerely,
Ek Umeed

Ash_Rajendra8OrientalDancer

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekumeed

You know, I didn't think about it but ash_cosmic is right. That is the trend of or with the dialogues. Dialogues need to improve drastically as well. It doesn't have to be that the characters have awesome dialogues because that is not realistic fare. Even in real life, our conversations are not composed of awesome lines. However, the script presently keeps to characters rehashing previous lines which makes the dialogues seem repetitive and dull. Instead, characters need to have better lines which originate from the character sketches but carry the ordinariness of what is in presently either in their lives or occurring in their lives (because the show needs the balancing act of ordinary conversation as the situation the characters find themselves is already extraordinary).

Sincerely,
Ek Umeed

hmmm.... I kind of agree to an extent coz  its their profession to do their job.

In my case, I started to watch Hindi movies/programs since Doordarshan times when I was in my mid-primary (jungle book,rangoli , chandrakantha, chitrahar time, not when Mahabharath was aired as I was hardly joined school then my guess)  only coz i had to learn it as I come from down south and hindi was my thrid language.

Later during my high school and college period , Hindi became my entainment Language.I used to watch lots of Ekta kapoors show as we had cable.I still remember, the way EK used to make her female leads  to recite the lines then Smriti and Shakshi (2 pages unlike today where technical team does 90% of work to actors in her shows ).I loved the way  they delivered it with punches , passion,feeling .

But I was always in intrested in what the dialogue writer used to write for them.Especially some comparision or lines were written(sentences ) in parallel to Holy books  or even abt love was just mind blowing.No one can beat BT/EK when it comes to  the execution with such a brillance looks larger than life, technically they are very sound(be it editing , sound recording, camera work with costly frames,screenplay,script,special effects, background score, costumes(trends), luxurious huge sets to shoot .She truly has one bunch  of honest team who are all dedicated to work and she encourage them too .I do not watch her shows now coz the storyu is always the same for her all long running shows with same twist and turns, which I cant take any more as I am bored but i also understand how difficult it is also for EK  to run shows  for show long period is not an easy job staying in No.1 position to hold viewers intrest even when she brings the illogcal or negativity for long run to the story is all the same but how well the same is  presented to viewers  each time  makes difference.I have quit watching EK's show but I applaud her work for TV even today, I respect her for it.

When I started to work, no longer hindi shows/movies (I watch very less compared to before) .Now I'm more intrested in engish comedy and drama which is very light hearted on Star World and Zee Cafe.English movies if its very different and from wonder makers only.

Sorry for Long Post.I reply/make post  only if I like or come across some random topic/post  in Forum if I like(only those topics which are positive, better to stay away from negative stuff ) .

BTW, plz call me Ash.

thank you.

Edited by ash_cosmic - 19 December 2010 at 9:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index