India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Suggestions To CT's (Page 2)

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
The actors can not do anything if the CV's do not care about the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeed

ekumeed Senior Member
ekumeed
ekumeed

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
What I want:
  • No "empty" scenes. (I do not want to see scenes that do not do anything to move the story forward but are just made part of the story "just because." Please do not do this as you owe the audiences to put the work into making sure scenes are not empty. And the case in point is the dhaba scene. As an audience member, I could see that the dhaba scene added almost nothing of value except a few moments of lightheartedness at the cost of the momentous build-up leading to the anticipated showdown at the mansion due to Rudra bringing Gauri as a daughter-in-law. Please don't add scenes like that which do not add value but somehow detract from the incredible whole and also do not seem to follow from logical consequence from the baraat scene until the audience does some adding on their own by making other assumptions which are not shown.)
Empty scenes are a way for the writers to just add extraneous stuff that does not need to be there and in fact does not contribute in any way and is written only to add fluffing. Please do not fluff in this way.
  • If you do not have enough time to write a good and logical scene and the shoot is supposed to go on schedule in only a little while, please try to either give feel-good fillers or good writing for a minor character instead of empty scenes for that particular episode. What I mean by feel-good fillers is maybe a song and dance sequence or parties or flashbacks, something that Ekta seems to utilize in her own shows to a large extent (and her shows as anyone knows are synonymous with success on television). But the better option of the two of course is good writing for a minor character that adds value to the story. (For example, when Sunehri is hanging clothes on the clothing line, we have a woman commenting on how she would never wish for her own daughter to experience what Gauri did. And that is a good example of writing for a minor character that still adds value to the story and reflects the present circumstances of the major characters.)
Feel-good fillers should not be utilized too often otherwise the audience will be bored and unhappy but can be used periodically not only to entertain audience but to hopefully keep the audience in the dark about how the lack of time has made for creatives opt out of writing for major characters in a track. But the feel-good fillers should characteristically be utilized when writers truly do not have time to pen good scenes between major characters that move the story forward due to scheduled shooting and deadline for script delivery.
  • Pihu, Abhay, Gauri and Rudra are all strong characters in their own right. And they do not need to have a track imposed on them from the story but rather the story should flow from them organically. When I say this, I mean that characters should not be made to act out a storyline track currently in the mind of the writer but that the writers should ensure 100% that the track is born from the characters' predispositions, behaviors, and engagement of people around them. This will make for incredible writing and also have the added benefit of the writers 100% knowing and the audience in truth seeing the characters acting out what is natural for them. (I have felt previously that writers are instead trying to impose tracks on the foursome which is why a lot of the time the audiences sit confused.)
Though there is nothing wrong with showing external forces shaping the characters at times, the characters themselves shaping their tracks (and by virtue of it their circumstances) will simply make for more intense dynamics from within themselves and outside of themselves.
  • Utilize and also tell stories of Rudra's sister, Daadu, Jaijraj, and Ketki bhabi's husband and other minor characters in a way that also helps bring the leads closer and unites them in their battles. (For example, how is Ketki bhabi's relationship with her husband and can Rudra or Gauri influence Ketki bhabi's husband to be better towards his wife? Why is Daadu living with them and what is his story? Will Gauri and Rudra help Daadu gain power in the mansion as the head of the family? What is Rudra's sister doing presently and will her immaturity be the cause of Gauri and Rudra's closeness or distancing? What will be the role of Gauri's naani or Sunehri or Umang after the marriage in Gauri's life?)
Similar questions should be answered by the creatives to give the show "zing" even from presence of minor characters' stories.
  • Romance. (Romance is not simply about touching or eye-locking sessions. Romance can lie in the small things such as being playful with one another, teasing one another, and going on to be angry with one another. That's also romance.)
And I am thirsty for that kind of romance because that type of romance is born out of characters' unique traits and simple function of being with one another. So, make my eyelashes sweep downwards in abashment but also make it rise upwards to watch more of the same! (Give me the same writing from which was born the boat scene and the lotus scene and only turn up the heat!)

Sincerely,
Ek Umeed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikakoolchickmysticgoryfilmsSilverBell

Rach-dc IF-Rockerz
Rach-dc
Rach-dc

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged

I am disappointed with the way a beautiful story had been ruined. My biggest issue with this show is jumping of tracks, there never have been a logical flow to the story so far. At times things are rushed when a slower progress showing characters thoughts and feelings would help the story and at other times there is hopeless dragging where the story demands a faster pace.

I am surprised at the speed at which Rudr's anger disappeared and without any logical backing and making viewers understand why in a single episode there was a jump from Rudr saying I cant be G's husband to Rudr bringing the Bharat to G. There was no explanation as to what made Rudr change his mind.  

Right now it all looks like a tangled web - not sure why Pihu came back to R's life this early on. Nothing makes sense anymore. Every episode is adding more confusion to the story. Think the CV's should think it in their head how they want to tell the story make sure what they are trying to portray makes sense to themselves first and they should stick to their story and tracks rather than jumping all around based on whatever they are basing their track changes on.

Atleast they shouldnt rush R falling in love with G part. To me that is the essence of this show and they should handle R's transition right so that it is convincing to the viewers and we as audience can feel the changes in R.

Edited by Rach1 - 16 December 2010 at 11:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeedgaayikaThamesriverLaila2009CHIPPEDCUPLimitLessFanSilverBell

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
good to see  u back rach , welcome back 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rach-dcCHIPPEDCUPmysticgoryfilms

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
i agree 100% w/ evrything ekumeed has suggested. It's like u read my thoughts and made sense out of them :) i esp want to see r's inner turmoil in the form of beautiful shakesperian type monologues. I want to hear what he's thinking bc this is a difficult situation for him... And i want logical storyline flow. The writers need to tighten up the story and follow it thru w/o jumping to another track. I want to see a realistic portrayal of pihu-abhay working on their marriage and i want to see a glimpse into ketki and ratnesh's seemingly loveless marriage. And i hope to see gauri remain strong, but respectful, but also not a typical sacrificial lamb bahu... And show us how r is coming to love g, not just that he is, but the path of his realization... Sangini has some loyal fans out here. Please please improve and fix this show. It is unique and has wonderful potential! Dont let it spiral out of control and get lost.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeedgaayikakoolchickmysticgoryfilms

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeedCHIPPEDCUPLimitLessFan

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
This is has been pretty messed up
wtt i would like to see won;t happen....
leaving the story line apart...Rudr and Gauri just don;t seem to have a chemistry...Rudr shares great chemistry with Pihu...i hope somehow they can swap both of them...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumaira00genifan

Sumaira00 Groupbie
Sumaira00
Sumaira00

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
show was going really smooth and was even getting high trps wen the focus was on Rudr and Pihu,both share great chemistry  ..Creatives shoud have shown their love story properly, sudden shift on Gauri and her family brought the trps down
Gauri n Rudr pair doesnt seem exiciting.they dont hv any spark

Edited by Sumaira00 - 16 December 2010 at 9:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

genifan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index