Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Suggestions To CT's - Page 2

Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

I am disappointed with the way a beautiful story had been ruined. My biggest issue with this show is jumping of tracks, there never have been a logical flow to the story so far. At times things are rushed when a slower progress showing characters thoughts and feelings would help the story and at other times there is hopeless dragging where the story demands a faster pace.

I am surprised at the speed at which Rudr's anger disappeared and without any logical backing and making viewers understand why in a single episode there was a jump from Rudr saying I cant be G's husband to Rudr bringing the Bharat to G. There was no explanation as to what made Rudr change his mind.  

Right now it all looks like a tangled web - not sure why Pihu came back to R's life this early on. Nothing makes sense anymore. Every episode is adding more confusion to the story. Think the CV's should think it in their head how they want to tell the story make sure what they are trying to portray makes sense to themselves first and they should stick to their story and tracks rather than jumping all around based on whatever they are basing their track changes on.

Atleast they shouldnt rush R falling in love with G part. To me that is the essence of this show and they should handle R's transition right so that it is convincing to the viewers and we as audience can feel the changes in R.
Edited by Rach1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
good to see  u back rach , welcome back 
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree 100% w/ evrything ekumeed has suggested. It's like u read my thoughts and made sense out of them :) i esp want to see r's inner turmoil in the form of beautiful shakesperian type monologues. I want to hear what he's thinking bc this is a difficult situation for him... And i want logical storyline flow. The writers need to tighten up the story and follow it thru w/o jumping to another track. I want to see a realistic portrayal of pihu-abhay working on their marriage and i want to see a glimpse into ketki and ratnesh's seemingly loveless marriage. And i hope to see gauri remain strong, but respectful, but also not a typical sacrificial lamb bahu... And show us how r is coming to love g, not just that he is, but the path of his realization... Sangini has some loyal fans out here. Please please improve and fix this show. It is unique and has wonderful potential! Dont let it spiral out of control and get lost.
ekumeed is right on the dot again๐Ÿ˜†

I basically want the tracks to be go somewhere and complete when they are meant to be completed.

And I DESPISE eyelocks! They are sooo boring: there is no dialogue, no momentum, the characters just stare and waste the few twenty minutes the show barely has to broadcast each day. And I especially hate when they have to do different angles of the SAME eyelock! When they happen, I just flip forward on my DVR๐Ÿ˜† It's not so great when I watch it live though๐Ÿ˜”
stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is has been pretty messed up
wtt i would like to see won;t happen....
leaving the story line apart...Rudr and Gauri just don;t seem to have a chemistry...Rudr shares great chemistry with Pihu...i hope somehow they can swap both of them...
Sumaira00 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
show was going really smooth and was even getting high trps wen the focus was on Rudr and Pihu,both share great chemistry  ..Creatives shoud have shown their love story properly, sudden shift on Gauri and her family brought the trps down
Gauri n Rudr pair doesnt seem exiciting.they dont hv any spark
Edited by Sumaira00 - 13 years ago
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Rudra-Pihu chemistry is not there. There was at time when Rudra-Gauri had chemistry but now that too has gone.  Show is just being written by people a few hours before they shoot.  Dialogues are dull, boring and unoriginal.  It's the same over and over - I love Pihu and can't love Gauri but will be a good husband. - Think about it - that's all we hear. After a while I am like OK, move on people, what's the rest of the story? Give us something else.

This content was originally posted by: stranger11

This is has been pretty messed up
wtt i would like to see won;t happen....
leaving the story line apart...Rudr and Gauri just don;t seem to have a chemistry...Rudr shares great chemistry with Pihu...i hope somehow they can swap both of them...

i agree ๐Ÿ˜ƒ forget rudr pihu, aditi iqbal together could have given even shiv gauri a good run for their money. from the beginning itself cv's failed to discover, decipher and depict what was already "hot" & "steaming", instead they are now trying to heat up "ice".
 creatives, bite the ice!๐Ÿ˜†
Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My suggestion to CT's .I want them to work on scripts on daily basis keeping characters in mind and to think more from Characters POV.

They have to work on dialogues especially , its  same for all the characters and its very boring to watch for us as there is no conviction neither we can are able to connect to the characters.Looks like even actors are bored repeating the same dialogues.

Rudr - "mein pyar sirf pihu se kartha hoo " , "pihu se main hameshah pyar karoonga " in every episode .

KB - "gauri ne he bhagavan shiv ka ....bhal bhal.."

RR - "aakir beta kiski hai", "mein ne kya kya sapnay dekhe the", "mein kuch sunaa ne chathi hu is ke bhare main", "mujhe achi tara se patha hai mujhe kya karna hai"

Dadu's - "gauri ka sanskar ke asar he hai", " ab ye haweli ghar bhanjayega "

Gauri - "mein ghar chod ke jaa rahi hoo" , "mei janthi hu ke tum pihu se pyar karthe ho " , "mein tumse kuch nahi chati hu"

Nani - "mujhe paise lagge ge he sab kar ne ke liye " , "muje paise chahe ye ", "tum maa beti mujhe mat sakaaho", "woh pagali kuch samaj the he nahi " , "kya chal raha hai tumhari man mein rajrani "
ekumeed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know, I didn't think about it but ash_cosmic is right. That is the trend of or with the dialogues. Dialogues need to improve drastically as well. It doesn't have to be that the characters have awesome dialogues because that is not realistic fare. Even in real life, our conversations are not composed of awesome lines. However, the script presently keeps to characters rehashing previous lines which makes the dialogues seem repetitive and dull. Instead, characters need to have better lines which originate from the character sketches but carry the ordinariness of what is in presently either in their lives or occurring in their lives (because the show needs the balancing act of ordinary conversation as the situation the characters find themselves is already extraordinary).

Sincerely,
Ek Umeed