Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Suggestions To CT's

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Ladies, 

well some one from every show visit IF for sure, so lets tell them if they want to listen to us or tell each other , what we need them to do ........ 

Basher's and anyone who want to make fun , stay away please ðŸ˜³

Love

J

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pihu should be with Rudr forever. Ruhu are the essence and back bone of this show and they are most beautifully imperfect together
ekumeed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What I want:
  • More internal conflict of Rudra evident in the show. (Rudra's character at times confuses me...because I am not able to understand what is going on in his mind and his heart. And I don't want him going to Jhumroo or Daadu or Ketki bhabhi to tell the audience what is going on in his heart because it could mean that two things are going on at the same time in his mind and heart but rather I want to see it with my own eyes by his expressions, his gestures, his internal monologue, and his behavior what is going on. For example, if Rudra still feels for Pihu strongly but has started to fall for Gauri, what I would love to see is a scene where Rudra acknowledges in deep introspection that he has started to feel somewhere in his heart differently towards Gauri but doesn't understand where that difference is from. I need to then see the difference visually in the way he observes Gauri, the way he behaves with Gauri when in private, the way he speaks to her in front of others. Also, I need the writers to make clear what Pihu's true role and place is in his life is as even if she isn't present physically in his life she retains a big presence in his memories.)
I think Rudra's character graph (if done correctly) can make us as viewers believe in how Gauri's love that is without conditions but not without self-respect can heal and lead a man to accept (without wanting to) the one who loves without conditions. And this can happen when we see that Rudra only believed Pihu was his "love" because he believed wrongly that she was his strength. And this happen when Rudra himself also slowly realizes (at the same time as we audience see) that Gauri's patience, perseverance, tutelage, and love make him strong and enable him to pick himself up and improve the quality of his life by making him start to stop drowning in pity and become a truly strong, responsible, confident character that is a "hero" not the least fazed by any challenges or downs just as Gauri does not allow herself to be because her life in poverty taught her to be resilient. If Rudra learns the difference between the strength that Gauri gives him and what he thought was his strength (i.e. Pihu), then we can see Rudra try to soften (and romantically inclined) towards Gauri.
  • Please move the story slowly and finish one track before jumping on another track. (Losing tracks is confounding and at times galling to a viewer because it may be that the viewer is invested in one track already by its possibilities but is then disappointed by its lack of fruition.)
Losing tracks is a sure way to make the audience feel that the creatives are not reliable in presenting the story. And there needs to be a well thought-out day-to-day progress within the weekly track that then follows from the story's direction.
  • Do not make Gauri into a typical daughter-in-law of other soaps who is always sacrificing because at least one of Gauri's strengths as a heroine is her practical streak in life alongside her incredible generosity.
I also want Gauri projected as someone who sometimes make mistakes and is able to acknowledge her mistakes and grow from them. This will give the audiences a chance to relate to her more as her practical streak already makes her a unique heroine in that she's not a romantic so naturally her thoughts do not follow the thought pattern of a girl whose head is in the clouds. So, showing that she makes mistakes stemming from her practical nature and learns from them will make her more human in the eyes of the audience. Also, I don't want Gauri to lose her strength as a woman who does not back down from curves that life throws at her and instead uses those curves to make life more enriching for herself and those around her. Please do not turn her into a watering pot. 
  • If you go the route of showing love between Rudra and Gauri emerging from the friendship, please make sure to highlight that not all is "platonic" between them as "something" keeps coming between them that keeps the relationship from being passionless. Also, be sure to give the audiences moments of laughter, sorrow, and pain in their lives so that the audiences can taste their groW*H as individuals in the relationship and make that a means of strengthening their marital relationship.
This will require writers to show an expert and a delicate hand in grounding the equilibrium that must be maintained before love is introduced on Rudra's part: On one hand the writers must show that the leads have a friendship (or understanding of one another) but on the other hand show that the friendship is in one sense "impossible" or an "untrue definition of their relationship" because they also have this "something else" always between them that will forever make them come together as magnetic attractors (spiritually). And this "something else" must encompass physical attraction in a large part but not be its defining whole 
  • Send the leads on a honeymoon. (Yes, I really want to see how Rudra behaves with Gauri and Gauri behaves with Rudra when they have that much alone time with one another when there is no one to observe them and no court-appointed inspector to act in front of, just them alone and hopefully a great dose of chemistry.)
Honeymoon is a great way of making sure that the audiences see the sparks fly between the protagonists. When there is no one around amidst whom Rudra can feel safe from feeling and feeding the attraction between him and Gauri, I want to see the creatives turning up the heat.
  • Please give Rudra a job or a business to put his latent anger and energies towards. (Seeing the lead doing nothing but pining away for a girl does not make for good "hero" material as part of what makes a "hero" is his personality and the lack of his own work or focus makes for a "loser" type personality.)
You can have Rudra opening his own business as that will make for great friction between Jairaj and Rudra as they struggle in the father-son relationship. But also give us great father-son moments so that we know that Jairaj is not simply a one-dimensional character who is only incredibly concerned with time and money.
  • Don't forget the maayka! (Please make sure to give us Naani, Sunehri, Umang, and Jhumroo as part of the storyline at times as I do not want Gauri to forget about them.)
Maayka is a place of haven for a married female and is there when she just simply wants to take a breather from her sasural or just wants to visit her family home to reminisce about her childhood. Whatever the reason, maayka in this storyline can be a means of Gauri never forgetting her humble roots and being part of something that is simply "her."
  • Education for Gauri or Gauri doing something for herself with that talent of singing or both. (Oftentimes, heroines only remain as a part of the husband's home and forget any identity outside of her relationship with the hero. I don't want this to happen. Gauri is shown only educated up to 10th standard and I would love to see her taking an interest in education. Moreover, I don't want Gauri to waste herself as only a woman bound by the hearth as she can use her voice as a means of making a name for herself maybe which can then perhaps also serve as conflict later in the story with Rudra.)
A woman has many dimensions and being a wife and daughter-in-law are part of that identity but I do not believe they should be the whole of her identity. A woman can exist outside of her relationship with the husband and still be incredibly in love with her husband as the two are not mutually exclusive categories.
  • Don't turn Pihu negative. (Turning Pihu would be easy, incredibly easy. All it would require is to turn her from a selfish and self-centered woman who likes to be able to dominate to being unable to accept her lack of place in Rudra's life and seeking a way to strongly make her way back into his life with apologies and effusions of love. How easy but also how incredibly cliched! Pihu shouldn't be a negative character because I like her as who she is already portrayed as, indecisive, easily angered, unable to accept her life's present direction but also wanting to make it work. And I don't want her grey shades to be obliterated by a complete negative characterization because I don't want Rudra to have loved a negative character but a selfish one previously. I want Rudra to not fall out of love with Pihu because she turns out to be negative but because he realizes the difference between selfish love of Pihu and selfless love of Gauri. But I do want to see Pihu and Abhay crossing paths with Gauri and Rudra constantly as that would simply make for incredible moments of being unable to live away from the past even as their presents and futures are different and cross but do not meet.)
Much more interesting would be Pihu making her relationship work with Abhay and still somewhere finding herself unhappy...and making her entry into Rudra's life at times as a "friend"...but growing to truly fall in love with her husband...but being unaware of it until a moment arrives where she realizes who the right choice for her is at last! And also this can make for Gauri and Abhay respectively misunderstanding their partners at times!
  • I also want to see angry Rudra at times but I want Gauri to teach him how to control that anger. (There is just something about an angry Rudra that when directed towards Gauri makes me want to hide but also want to watch the fireworks! So, I feel this angry Rudra should emerge when he realizes that Gauri hid from him who was really responsible for Rudra filling her parted hair with vermilion: Abhay!)
There is just something about the hate-love relationship that can simply turn a pace in the relationship topsy-turvy and again create distances when it was only progressing previously.
  • Rudra and Abhay clashing—please!
Please don't forget that the business between Abhay and Rudra is in some ways unfinished as both of these men despite bringing different things in terms of personalities have been forced by circumstances to tolerate the existence of one another and they each owe the other for possessing their present partners in their lives. And I want to see a strong clash between them!

That's all for now! Will have to think some more...and see what I can perhaps come up with!

Sincerely,
Ek Umeed
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Best solution:end the show.the show can not be redeemed.It got several chances but sick CV's ruined it.
TitansFan thumbnail
agree with u JO, better end it on happy note 
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I want them to atleast show Gauri strong.
TitansFan thumbnail
for a change , i want to be +ve for this show , will post my long list soon, but iam still with Jo
Thamesriver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I really want the Cvs to clean up their act . It is sad that they have such good actors but they are royally messing the story.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
The actors can not do anything if the CV's do not care about the show.
ekumeed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What I want:
  • No "empty" scenes. (I do not want to see scenes that do not do anything to move the story forward but are just made part of the story "just because." Please do not do this as you owe the audiences to put the work into making sure scenes are not empty. And the case in point is the dhaba scene. As an audience member, I could see that the dhaba scene added almost nothing of value except a few moments of lightheartedness at the cost of the momentous build-up leading to the anticipated showdown at the mansion due to Rudra bringing Gauri as a daughter-in-law. Please don't add scenes like that which do not add value but somehow detract from the incredible whole and also do not seem to follow from logical consequence from the baraat scene until the audience does some adding on their own by making other assumptions which are not shown.)
Empty scenes are a way for the writers to just add extraneous stuff that does not need to be there and in fact does not contribute in any way and is written only to add fluffing. Please do not fluff in this way.
  • If you do not have enough time to write a good and logical scene and the shoot is supposed to go on schedule in only a little while, please try to either give feel-good fillers or good writing for a minor character instead of empty scenes for that particular episode. What I mean by feel-good fillers is maybe a song and dance sequence or parties or flashbacks, something that Ekta seems to utilize in her own shows to a large extent (and her shows as anyone knows are synonymous with success on television). But the better option of the two of course is good writing for a minor character that adds value to the story. (For example, when Sunehri is hanging clothes on the clothing line, we have a woman commenting on how she would never wish for her own daughter to experience what Gauri did. And that is a good example of writing for a minor character that still adds value to the story and reflects the present circumstances of the major characters.)
Feel-good fillers should not be utilized too often otherwise the audience will be bored and unhappy but can be used periodically not only to entertain audience but to hopefully keep the audience in the dark about how the lack of time has made for creatives opt out of writing for major characters in a track. But the feel-good fillers should characteristically be utilized when writers truly do not have time to pen good scenes between major characters that move the story forward due to scheduled shooting and deadline for script delivery.
  • Pihu, Abhay, Gauri and Rudra are all strong characters in their own right. And they do not need to have a track imposed on them from the story but rather the story should flow from them organically. When I say this, I mean that characters should not be made to act out a storyline track currently in the mind of the writer but that the writers should ensure 100% that the track is born from the characters' predispositions, behaviors, and engagement of people around them. This will make for incredible writing and also have the added benefit of the writers 100% knowing and the audience in truth seeing the characters acting out what is natural for them. (I have felt previously that writers are instead trying to impose tracks on the foursome which is why a lot of the time the audiences sit confused.)
Though there is nothing wrong with showing external forces shaping the characters at times, the characters themselves shaping their tracks (and by virtue of it their circumstances) will simply make for more intense dynamics from within themselves and outside of themselves.
  • Utilize and also tell stories of Rudra's sister, Daadu, Jaijraj, and Ketki bhabi's husband and other minor characters in a way that also helps bring the leads closer and unites them in their battles. (For example, how is Ketki bhabi's relationship with her husband and can Rudra or Gauri influence Ketki bhabi's husband to be better towards his wife? Why is Daadu living with them and what is his story? Will Gauri and Rudra help Daadu gain power in the mansion as the head of the family? What is Rudra's sister doing presently and will her immaturity be the cause of Gauri and Rudra's closeness or distancing? What will be the role of Gauri's naani or Sunehri or Umang after the marriage in Gauri's life?)
Similar questions should be answered by the creatives to give the show "zing" even from presence of minor characters' stories.
  • Romance. (Romance is not simply about touching or eye-locking sessions. Romance can lie in the small things such as being playful with one another, teasing one another, and going on to be angry with one another. That's also romance.)
And I am thirsty for that kind of romance because that type of romance is born out of characters' unique traits and simple function of being with one another. So, make my eyelashes sweep downwards in abashment but also make it rise upwards to watch more of the same! (Give me the same writing from which was born the boat scene and the lotus scene and only turn up the heat!)

Sincerely,
Ek Umeed