SRK signed for Two States directed by V. Bhardwaj - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
^^YES....gayatri joshi and srk were amazing....i turn into a squeaky fangirl while watching all their scenes in swades...

but but...plzz can sumone take chitrangada.....sick of seeing the same faces over and over again....+ has anyone seen srk -chitrangada in the airtel ad *swoons*....
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: smarie pants

^^YES....gayatri joshi and srk were amazing....i turn into a squeaky fangirl while watching all their scenes in swades...

but but...plzz can sumone take chitrangada.....sick of seeing the same faces over and over again....+ has anyone seen srk -chitrangada in the airtel ad *swoons*....

I know! had the film received it's due recognition then maybe we could have got to see them together again. 

I've seen that ad, and yeah they do look quite good together. but I'll still go with gayatri πŸ˜ƒ
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Is it this one :

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hGvz9-I3DQ[/YOUTUBE]
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CZ..

I agree that vidya would look too old infront of SRK πŸ˜†

btw who thinks that SRK and gayatri joshi looked perfectly natural in swades? I happen to think they make an amazing onscreen pair. πŸ˜ƒ

Ahhhh.. today is a day of sweet nostalgia... Yes.. Swades... my all time fav SRK movie... And what an amazing chemistry Gayatri and SRK had...

Originally posted by: CZ..

I know! had the film received it's due recognition then maybe we could have got to see them together again. 

I've seen that ad, and yeah they do look quite good together. but I'll still go with gayatri πŸ˜ƒ

im happy with either of them...but since srk has never been paired with chitrangada...might be kinda fresh...😊
U-No-Poo thumbnail
I was going to vid them aswell but Idk what happened to the project lol.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3PwZrwFgfQ[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3PwZrwFgfQ
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Originally posted by: maddy1973

Ahhhh.. today is a day of sweet nostalgia... Yes.. Swades... my all time fav SRK movie... And what an amazing chemistry Gayatri and SRK had...

yep, they did! I really loved the love-hate relationship between mohan and gita in that film - subtle yet endearing πŸ˜ƒ
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Oh I loved SRK-Gayatri! She would be good also!
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Vishal brings out the best in every actor so it will be good to see what he does with SRK.
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Oh I loved SRK-Gayatri! She would be good also!

She is happily married with kids so I don't think she is gonna make a comeback. I like to see him with Vidhya or Bipasha.