Posted: 13 years ago
If it is true...YAY I've always wanted SRK to work with Vishal Bhardwaj
Isn't it sound like Khanna n Iyer !!!!! πŸ€”

Keep--------------Smiling !!!😊
awesomeblossom news! vishal + srk is a terrific combo πŸ˜ƒ
Vidya Vidya Vidya. She's perfect for SRK, and a Tamilian to boot. Please Please Please let it not be Deepika or Asin. Deepika can't act for nuts and Asin just doesn't have Vidya's charm or gravitas.
ugghh WHHAAATTT?

okay, NOTHING against SRK or his fans, you can take my kasam for that

but I honestly think he is too old for this role >.< the dude in Two States is like, a mid-late 20s guy, who recently graduated IIM and lands a new job and is fighting for a girl to get married to...

bahhh. they coulda done much better than this >.< there're SO MANY people who coulda been chosen! Abhay Deol, Kunal Kapoor, PRATEIK BABBAR, even coulda been a good chance for Imran Khan or Ranbir Kapoor.

I'm disappointed man.

and I think Asin would be PERFECT TO THE DANG BONE for this roooollleeee!!! she's got the kinda spunk that the chick from Two States has (well, the spunk she showed for Kalpana in Ghajini), bonus is that she is from the South, and she's fair (this is NOT A RACIST/profilist comment, if you read the book, you'd know that the girl is described as a fair skinned girl)

i'm just saying >.< there're so many good people out thereee! why can't casting agents think a little outside the box once in a while >.< geeeezz.
Edited by rachna_5 - 13 years ago
^^lol...i remember that part of the book...one of the punjabi aunties calls ananya "gori madrasan" and poor gal is soo offended and dumbfounded.....lol...
^bahahaha yeah xD
I really enjoyed this book =D haha it was so nice and light, and Bhagat did a pretty good job with all the intra-national profiling we commit ahahaha.
Woooooopie 2 States by Chetan Bhagath has Been My all time favorite!!
And Shah in it Double dhamaka..........πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Shah for the punjabi Boy...........
Vidya would be Appropriate for the Tamilian girl's role as in real life too she is a Tamilian!!
So SRK and Vidya all the way for me!!
At last they come together.

Although I have read all his books except Two States, I'm not much of a big fan of Chetan Bhagat's stories. But looks like I'll have to end up reading this one too because of this movie nowπŸ€”

btw, how is this book compared to the rest of them?

Edited by qazplm - 13 years ago
I cannot imagine SRK playing Krish Malhotra from 2 States!πŸ˜† 

But I am sure, Chetan Bhagat must be jumping up and down with joy! After the snub from Aamir, the guy needed some pepping up and having SRK do the film adaptation of his best-seller should be a huge bonus for him!

It is not necessary that the book is adapted literally...after all its, Vishal Bhardwaj at the helm! The guy who transported Shakespear's Othello and brought it to the badlands of Uttar Pradesh! I am sure Vishal will take the book to another level altogether!

Vidya would be bang on for Ananya's role! And from what I know, Vidya and Chetan are very good friends too and at the launch of 2 States, Chetan had expressed his desire to see Vidya in the role of Ananya if the book is  made into a film!