Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena Malik 'threat' to Islam - Article (Page 5)

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger11

Originally posted by sweet_angel27

Originally posted by Rapier

[QUOTE=kuttabhai]
If there was a male contestant from Pak doing the same stuff as veena on the show .............will he be still threat to Islam ?? Why are women always target on such acts ? male dominated society ? Confused

lol, cause in Islam males have more rights then women.

yes, but the question is why?!

I have studied alot abt different religions..and would really like to know who told u that in islam males have more rights than women???

I'm muslim one, and two let me just give you a quick example. I'm not sure if you're muslim or not, but when we pray women are not allowed to lead prayer only men are. This is just one small  example. This is an entertainment forum and not a religious one, so I wouldn't like to argue with you on this too much. Sorry if I"m wrong, but I don't really wanna argue.

I don't think i wanna argue either, but just a little more examples..and this is comingfrom studying a variety of religions...lets go the basics of life..like owning properties and stuff like that...muslim women already has those rights before feminists came out and fought for them...divorce..muslim woemn always have the right to go and divorce...but feminsts has to fight for them
and as for the  prayer issue is concerned...just saying something flat without reaosning is not enough..there are reasons as to why muslim women are not allowed to lead things...another thing is ppl point so many figures at islam...in the west which apparently equalizes women so much actually gives lower pays to women compared to men in many fields...but i guess we should just end the discussion here as this is not a world religions forum
i don;t mean to offend u in anyways..especially considering that ur a muslim urself..and u prolly have ur views coming for certain reasons anyways

yup, lol I think it's better for the both of us, if we just stick with what we think, and end the discussion here. I'm not one of those people that argue and argue on forums or in real life anyways to get my point across, and it doesn't seem like you do either. You seem really sensible yourself. Religion is a very sensitive topic, not sure why it's even talked about on forums like these anyways, cause there's never an end to opinion on religion. Thanks for not taking my words so seriousally, and thanks for not arguing like some others on the forums. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger11

Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I am no veena's fan but this is absurd...that girl in article said it right, ""What I don't seem to understand is that how did this woman who got famous mimicking politicians and dancing between trees in Lollywood movies, become a representative of Islam?"
veena has her freedom to do watever she likes, if she likes to be ridiculed , then so be it!! wat does islam have to do with this?

Edited by dazzelll - 19 December 2010 at 12:38am
milindo2 Senior Member

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
i aint a veena fan buh jst my pov:
There are many more muslims in the world.
Just 1 can not be a threat 2 Islam.
Have u ever heard or seen wht other are doing???
They r probably 100 times worse nd no one is saying anything bout em.
Whn she woz dancing wiv other men in lollywood films was in the scandal where did the "threat to Islam" go then???
missangel234 Senior Member
missangel234
missangel234

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=kuttabhai]
If there was a male contestant from Pak doing the same stuff as veena on the show .............will he be still threat to Islam ?? Why are women always target on such acts ? male dominated society ? Confused

I have studied alot abt different religions..and would really like to know who told u that in islam males have more rights than women???

I'm muslim one, and two let me just give you a quick example. I'm not sure if you're muslim or not, but when we pray women are not allowed to lead prayer only men are. This is just one small  example. This is an entertainment forum and not a religious one, so I wouldn't like to argue with you on this too much. Sorry if I"m wrong, but I don't really wanna argue.

I just want  to clear your point on the prayer issue. Im not the most knoweldgable person about islam but the reason women pray behind men is because of men. Men are created with uncontrolable desires an no matter how pious they are, they're still men.
So if a women is praying in front of a man, the man will look at her back and stare for sure, which in return will cause him to have bad thought. Reason: he'll be away from God, which is the opposite for the reason your praying. This is to keep the women safe. Hope this clears you misunderstandings...

The media is just a little biased LOL.  and no hurt intended and i do not want to argue either. :)\

And Veena is NOT A THREAT. Wrong vocab used here, maybe just a bad example of a muslim

Edited by missangel234 - 19 December 2010 at 1:24am
sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missangel234

[QUOTE=kuttabhai]

I just want  to clear your point on the prayer issue. Im not the most knoweldgable person about islam but the reason women pray behind men is because of men. Men are created with uncontrolable desires an no matter how pious they are, they're still men.
So if a women is praying in front of a man, the man will look at her back and stare for sure, which in return will cause him to have bad thought. Reason: he'll be away from God, which is the opposite for the reason your praying. This is to keep the women safe. Hope this clears you misunderstandings...

The media is just a little biased LOL.  and no hurt intended and i do not want to argue either. :)\

And Veena is NOT A THREAT. Wrong vocab used here, maybe just a bad example of a muslim

thanks, but do you think women and men have equal rights in islam?
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_angel27Faraan92

missangel234 Senior Member
missangel234
missangel234

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by missangel234

[QUOTE=kuttabhai]

thanks, but do you think women and men have equal rights in islam?

yes, i believe they are in many ways. first, from a muslims POV, the first women was created from a man's side. Not his shoe or his head but from the side, as equals. It's our society and cultures  that degrade women, infact islam prohibits how many cultures treat women. In many countries whether they be islamic or nonislamic, women are treated as just object so why target islam.
Equality is different from identical. The fact is that islam gives a women equal rights not identical. No one is born identical, whether it be man or woman but they are born as equals. The statuses are set by people themselves.
In islam women are not a product to be branded but rather a jewel to be kept safe and secure from wordly harm. It's just people with the wrong teaching and extremists that portray the wrong message.

I could go on explaining this but i don't think this is the right forum. I hope this helped though :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shona.

Go to top