Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena Malik 'threat' to Islam - Article (Page 3)

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by Rapier

OMG I know!!! women are always a target cuz u know what, the original "rules" and "customs" were written and laid out by MEN. hence, women were never made equal to men. its not just about Islam. it is evident in other societies as well. for example, it is women who have to cover themselves up to avert any "dirty" gazes from men. why can't men just be more decent and not look at women that way? why can't men wear blindfolds when they are near women? why do women have to change themselves when the fault is within the men?! why can't the man change? i know i sound silly but its true. and i bet u anything that the whoever made up the rule, that it is decent for a woman to "not expose" when she is near a man, was a man!

Exactly and I seriously hate this biased approach toward men. Those who wrote religions have conveniently placed MEN in dominating positions which ofcourse men do not deserve. Why all the restrictions only on women ? I am glad that veena is a does not bother about these restrictions and she voices her opinion firmly.

This only show that most of the women are still in prison ....Embarrassed 

Society needs to raise their awareness.

big time!

and when men have written these religions, toh kaisa equality? every step of the way, women have to change. why do women have this safed kapra thing that can have a daag? where is the safed kapra for men? double-standards!

and just to let u know, its really refreshing to see a guy advocate for women. lol.Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun-Chandramukhi-tiny15Faraan92

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapiertiny15

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rapier

big time!

and when men have written these religions, toh kaisa equality? every step of the way, women have to change. why do women have this safed kapra thing that can have a daag? where is the safed kapra for men? double-standards!

and just to let u know, its really refreshing to see a guy advocate for women. lol.Clap

ofcourse ! why not ? All women are victim of this and they suffer one way or other ....my mother must have gone thru same pain Embarrassed  We can talk about this whole religion in depth but i feel it will be off topic Smile Personally I feel women deserve much more respect for everything that do .

But i hope we will see more examples like veena in future. It is not uncommon to see a guy flirting with multiple gals ......so why not gals do the same ? Embarrassed

For someone like veena its must be very tough to voice her opinion ...since she is grown up in conservative islam society.

no don't get me wrong. there have been guys who advocated for women. its just that it isn't that common. lol. and yes i think it would be off topic. i would love to talk and get my frustration out though. LOL i am strong feminist if u haven't noticed. lol. waise, i advocate for men also. like for example, when a case is about physical abuse, almost always the fingers point towards the man. why? women are quite capable of physical abuse too. so why give the benefit of doubt to the woman? but the restrictions on women far exceed those on men.

and i agree. we need gals like veena who can think freely. although i think at times, she also considers herself inferior to man. remember she said "aurat kahan mard ke liye kadi hoti hain." and the way she goes back to ashmit every time he treats her like dirt, shows that kahin na kahin she considers herself and women beneath men and she just accepts the fact that this how men treat women. but i blame that on the conservative society. and for someone who grew up in such a society, she is quite radical and i respect her for her toughness.

Edited by Rapier - 16 December 2010 at 10:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjun

htwnqueen90 Groupbie
htwnqueen90
htwnqueen90

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
i didnt read the entire article but threat to islam is stupid. Im a muslim and i think that religion should not be invloved. Shes not elite celeb or representative that was sent by pakistan, therefore shes not representing pakistan, she just happens to be from there. Its her life, she can do whatever. As far as islam is concerned, i mean the entertainment industry there and girls are just like veena but they have nothing to say to that, the difference is veena does everything out in the open.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunRapierFaraan92

xXdEejAyXx IF-Rockerz
xXdEejAyXx
xXdEejAyXx

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
W*H is this abida bukhari saying!!! Angry...she should get sum lyf...veena IS a  muslim lady n buh she is representing PAkistan there its not abt "woman" issue n stuff its lyk she is doing cheap things out there n making ppl think "yeh aise hai toh sare Pakistanis aise hi honge!"......she is disgusting n the pppl who r supporting her r even more disgusting!
sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

If there was a male contestant from Pak doing the same stuff as veena on the show .............will he be still threat to Islam ?? Why are women always target on such acts ? male dominated society ? Confused

lol, cause in Islam males have more rights then women.
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xXdEejAyXx

W*H is this abida bukhari saying!!! Angry...she should get sum lyf...veena IS a  muslim lady n buh she is representing PAkistan there its not abt "woman" issue n stuff its lyk she is doing cheap things out there n making ppl think "yeh aise hai toh sare Pakistanis aise hi honge!"......she is disgusting n the pppl who r supporting her r even more disgusting!

do u honestly think that people think like this? in fact all the people and the articles who said things like "veena is bringing shame to the country and religion" were from pakistan and its media.
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_angel27

If there was a male contestant from Pak doing the same stuff as veena on the show .............will he be still threat to Islam ?? Why are women always target on such acts ? male dominated society ? Confused

lol, cause in Islam males have more rights then women.

yes, but the question is why?!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunFaraan92

Go to top