Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena Malik 'threat' to Islam - Article (Page 2)

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusvampire_diariesrgattuanna143Rapier-Chandramukhi-Faraan92tiny15

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

If there was a male contestant from Pak doing the same stuff as veena on the show .............will he be still threat to Islam ?? Why are women always target on such acts ? male dominated society ? Confused

I guess its the same thing in every culture every religion...and between man and women...if a man do such a thing there is no disgrace but when a women is pointed out for something then she become a disgrace for the whole comminuty...iss liye toh bolte hain ke auraat ek safyed kapre ki tarah hoi hai...ek baar daag lag jaye toh mith tha nahin!!!(wah kiya dialog mara maine)LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.ArjunLeadNitrate.shona.Faraan92

forums_girl Senior Member
forums_girl
forums_girl

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
I am not sure about that, because that is like flims, but in reality, u are not supposed to do that! :S ur not supposed to touch a women like that or kiss her at all! :S

"Recently, there were several incidents of rape involving very religious sounding names and also in one case a 19 year old girl student was brutally stabbed in Delhi. Was that Haram or Halal? This is just the tip that I am touching, only for example sake." I am sorry but I am not able to undertsand what are u trying to say. Do you mean that a girl was raped with the reason of Islam? Im sorry Im not able to understand, could you please elaborate. But if it what I am thinking "Girl being raped and stabed coz of Islamic reasons" then it comes back to what I was saying before, giving a wrong name to Islam. Ignorant people think of Islam as the religion of violence when it is absolutely the opposite of it.

Originally posted by desivalues

Sorry but I do know a lot about world religions. Are Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Amir Khan, Saif Khan doing haram when they are taking off their shirts and kissing girls or is it just the girls who are doing haram? Recently, there were several incidents of rape involving very religious sounding names and also in one case a 19 year old girl student was brutally stabbed in Delhi. Was that Haram or Halal? This is just the tip that I am touching, only for example sake.
If there has to be condemnation, then it should be universal. Otherwise, we should keep religion out of this. It is not about religion. Please.

Well... Isnt the article referring to religion? :S "Threat to Islam" and im saying, she is not a threat, i dont know how is she a threat. But she is a disgrace to Islam.

You are not allowed to kiss and touch a person like that. You can do that only to your spouse. Smile

Originally posted by forums_girl

Sad to see people not know much about Islam and yet comment about it.
I am a Muslim girl and am completely aware of my "do's and dont's".
What Veena is doing comes under "dont's" It is haram (not allowed to, against Allah) to expose your body, kiss boys etc and all other shameful tings she did, it shouldn't be called "freedom". She is going against Islam's rules.

Suicide bombers, terrorists and those who victimize women are too a disgrace to Islam. Thgey create a wrong impression on Islam.

I hope u have understood my point about her being a disgrace to Islam :)

What do you think about suicide bombers, terrorists and those who victimize women? Why no calls of disgrace for such people? Or is it just that easy to label a simple woman who just acts and behaves with freedom?

Sad that many of the people who do such labeling are women themselves.

Veena is not a threat to Islam, just a disgrace :)
She enterd as a pak actress but she is also Muslim, so it is joined with her no matter where she goes and who she calls herself.
She is absolute disgrace to Islam, she shouldn't be calling herself a Muslim.

Edited by forums_girl - 16 December 2010 at 9:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shona.

desivalues Senior Member
desivalues
desivalues

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
My point exactly. This is just a reality show and Veena is an actress. Let her be so and do not apply the hadid to all her acts and omissions.
"I am not sure about that, because that is like flims, but in reality, u are not supposed to do that! :S ur not supposed to touch a women like that or kiss her at all!
"

You seem to be a fine person who is trying to lead her life by what has been taught. I wish you well and do not want to debate with you. My only hope is that Islamic preachers take advice from you and preach the same lessons of peace to their congregations.

I want to end with a prayer that you be able to convince all people of the Islamic faith that it is a religion of peace and no violence or badneeyati, particularly against women is tolerable. And that all people from all religions find mutual respect and a willingness to accept the faith that others carry.

Amen.

I am not sure about that, because that is like flims, but in reality, u are not supposed to do that! :S ur not supposed to touch a women like that or kiss her at all! :S

"Recently, there were several incidents of rape involving very religious sounding names and also in one case a 19 year old girl student was brutally stabbed in Delhi. Was that Haram or Halal? This is just the tip that I am touching, only for example sake." I am sorry but I am not able to undertsand what are u trying to say. Do you mean that a girl was raped with the reason of Islam? Im sorry Im not able to understand, could you please elaborate. But if it what I am thinking "Girl being raped and stabed coz of Islamic reasons" then it comes back to what I was saying before, giving a wrong name to Islam. Ignorant people think of Islam as the religion of violence when it is absolutely the opposite of it.

Sorry but I do know a lot about world religions. Are Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Amir Khan, Saif Khan doing haram when they are taking off their shirts and kissing girls or is it just the girls who are doing haram? Recently, there were several incidents of rape involving very religious sounding names and also in one case a 19 year old girl student was brutally stabbed in Delhi. Was that Haram or Halal? This is just the tip that I am touching, only for example sake.
If there has to be condemnation, then it should be universal. Otherwise, we should keep religion out of this. It is not about religion. Please.

Well... Isnt the article referring to religion? :S "Threat to Islam" and im saying, she is not a threat, i dont know how is she a threat. But she is a disgrace to Islam.

You are not allowed to kiss and touch a person like that. You can do that only to your spouse. Smile

Sad to see people not know much about Islam and yet comment about it.
I am a Muslim girl and am completely aware of my "do's and dont's".
What Veena is doing comes under "dont's" It is haram (not allowed to, against Allah) to expose your body, kiss boys etc and all other shameful tings she did, it shouldn't be called "freedom". She is going against Islam's rules.

Suicide bombers, terrorists and those who victimize women are too a disgrace to Islam. Thgey create a wrong impression on Islam.

I hope u have understood my point about her being a disgrace to Islam :)

What do you think about suicide bombers, terrorists and those who victimize women? Why no calls of disgrace for such people? Or is it just that easy to label a simple woman who just acts and behaves with freedom?

Sad that many of the people who do such labeling are women themselves.

Veena is not a threat to Islam, just a disgrace :)
She enterd as a pak actress but she is also Muslim, so it is joined with her no matter where she goes and who she calls herself.
She is absolute disgrace to Islam, she shouldn't be calling herself a Muslim.
Bronze. Goldie
Bronze.
Bronze.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
i am not a muslim... but never thought a great ancient, andone of the fastest growing  religion like Islam could be threatened by a single individual...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Please...I think we should close this Topic!!!cuz when it come to religion there is no end...it will go on and go on...but no conclusion!!!all I can say Islam is a beautiful religion please dont judge unless u have really read it the Holy Coran or u have read the books!!!dont judge by seeing or listening people!!!thank you!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

forums_girlsweet_angel27Usman..shona.

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

If there was a male contestant from Pak doing the same stuff as veena on the show .............will he be still threat to Islam ?? Why are women always target on such acts ? male dominated society ? Confused

OMG I know!!! women are always a target cuz u know what, the original "rules" and "customs" were written and laid out by MEN. hence, women were never made equal to men. its not just about Islam. it is evident in other societies as well. for example, it is women who have to cover themselves up to avert any "dirty" gazes from men. why can't men just be more decent and not look at women that way? why can't men wear blindfolds when they are near women? why do women have to change themselves when the fault is within the men?! why can't the man change? i know i sound silly but its true. and i bet u anything that the whoever made up the rule, that it is decent for a woman to "not expose" when she is near a man, was a man!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diaries.Arjun-Chandramukhi-tiny15Faraan92

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuRapier-Chandramukhi-tiny15Faraan92

Go to top