Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleena12 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
on nida's comments i will only commen that there are still differences between doing it and watching it.... i know it's not allowed but what veena is doing is obviously worse.... I don't think we should judge her.. She'll get her result when she dies...Edited by Aleena12 - 13 years ago
Aleena12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dv_freak

the biggest issue is that!!

in paki actors ko pakistan meien koi nahin puchta tab to maulvi kuch nahin kehte... politic meine har taraf panga liya hota hai inhone

but jab koi paki artist mulak ke bahir chal jaye... to phir begheirat hogaye?
nobody say nothing when a pakistani actress does 3-4 mujra's in ehr film!!!
ab Bigg boss ke gharr meine mujra karti hai to tawaif hogayee?

we all can imagine there backgrounds... i said just imagine not jugde that from which society can be from

back tot opuic:
at leas she is praying in that showing .. at leat one of the 5 pillars of islam she follows..

arent mullah's arent bz all the tiem ith theri prays etc.? how they get time to watch this ' unislamic' things on tv!
why they dont comment abt when these ppl do mujra in their film?

x cusme...!

i agree with u.. they dont say anything ti what the country is doing.. but kehne se muslim nahi hote its only god who knows if u r being a muslim or not.. and what i can c veena is not being a to ek cheez se matlab namaz parne se nahi ho jati..
that my opinion
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This thread needs to be closed.........too much reference to religion and vulgarity in the same breath...........someone is going to end up getting deeply hurt and offended............religions, politics and ???.......should all be topics that are strictly banned in these forums

sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rapier

yeah I had the same questions, can you please pm the answer as well too if you don't mind please?

ranmovie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I strongly believe...Veena's acts should not be taken with reference to Islam or any other religion.....The kind of disgusting things she is doing on the show, is a true disgrace for any women for that matter....nothing to do with religion....all said, she is doing it for her living, being an actress to grab chances in bollywood....
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Aleena12

i agree with u.. they dont say anything ti what the country is doing.. but kehne se muslim nahi hote its only god who knows if u r being a muslim or not.. and what i can c veena is not being a to ek cheez se matlab namaz parne se nahi ho jati..
that my opinion

theek hai! i partly agree of it

matlab she is spoiling islam hardly like she is doing with a gheir mard everything what actually ur are allowed to do only with ur husband

but at least ONE thing she follows so it means that is maybe she is a bit sharminda for doing all these things
a real tawaif wouldn't do even this ONE thing

but u know roti khane keliye kisi ka katal bhi karna koi gunnah nahin hota
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
veena should say in return.... "You are a babbler"😃
larki_punjaban thumbnail
^^ r u talking to me?... *confused*
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Veena Malik 'threat' to Islam

Geez!! Nanhi si Veena Malik is a threat to a mighty religion? Stupid ppl!! 🤔

And what? Ashmit Patel is a threat to all religions??  ðŸ˜• Could be.......😆 ðŸ˜†
larki_punjaban thumbnail
^^ u kno what? i was wondering that he maked all this religion signs on his shirt last week!!

i was thinking like

is he making a fool us?

itni 'insaniyat' kahan c a gayee usmein?...