LuvPoojaBose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello friends!

okay here is the thing, just wanted to share that I'm loving the bond between Shweta & Dolly. I loved today's episode where they shared some chit chat with each other.

But I'm also afraid when Big Boss will announce that it was one of the task shweta & Ashmit had to do, do you think, Dolly will go crazy over Shweta, because I don't want this to happen, I really love watching both of them laughing and sharing some good chit chat with each other.

I also want to share that I didn't liked the fact, Shweta had to hide, DOlly's teddy bears, it could be fake but I got upset on Dolly's reaction to that because she lost two kids.

Shar your views on what do you think will be the reaction, and are u liking Shweta & Dolly's bond.

one more thing is that I love Shweta Tiwari lol
Edited by LuvPoojaBose - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i luv it tooo they r soo cute together😳
pata nhi Dolly ka kya reaction hoga soch k bhi dar lagta he😕
I was just wondering tht does ST know about the tragedy tht Dolly had misscarriage?
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Yes that was a nice scene
Kriti_Swifty thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was really cute!! :D
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😆😆the way she took Shweta away n callled her ,'Shwetu'...both were behaving like schoolgirls😆

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was a cute scene bt i dont think she will create a scene wen she will get to know that ST did this bcoz evn Dollyji made ST sit on the wieghing machine for more than 8hrs for secret task...................
LuvPoojaBose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yea I was so glad to see how Dolly reacted, BRAVO, thank god LOL! but poor Veena