Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan
Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan

Influence of ZEE on IF rating.

radha_bilahari Goldie
radha_bilahari
radha_bilahari

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
  Friends ,

ZEE has had a remarkable influence in the field of Maths.  Look at the ascending and descending arrow mark of IF ratings.  Last week Avinash and Rubina were on 60 and 61 and this week they have moved tothe 30s.  Yet the red arrow mark shows they have fallen.  Clap clap ZEE.ClapClap 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

vishala08sonia122Ansa786Tazzichipakradhika5Devika.Smiley-786nycsweetieashna26PutijaChalhovfatssrilanka

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
YES i TOO NOTICED AND WASLOL ABOUT IT RADHA someone is really mean there or it may be a mistake by oversightWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tazzichipakradha_bilahariDevika.Smiley-786fatssrilanka

radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Friends ,

ZEE has had a remarkable influence in the field of Maths.  Look at the ascending and descending arrow mark of IF ratings.  Last week Avinash and Rubina were on 60 and 61 and this week they have moved tothe 30s.  Yet the red arrow mark shows they have fallen.  Clap clap ZEE.ClapClap 

wonder who maintains the rankings--is it the mods?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tazzichipakradha_bilahariAnsa786Devika.

fatssrilanka IF-Achieverz
fatssrilanka
fatssrilanka

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Yes,I 2 noticed.I thnk it is an oversight.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahari

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Ahh thats funny..always wonder how this ratings work and now after u pointed it out i registered it..yeah acc to Z 30 is more than 60 (like 1 is better than 3 trps) so moving from 60 to 30 is actually going down in ratingsWink

radha_bilahari

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Yeah i saw that too. And was confused as to how come the ratings from 60 - 30 are being given a red arrow, than green one? Probably some mistake. 

radha_bilahari

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Radha, I just came to comment on Avina's profile and you know what..
there it says last week
Rubina @ 19
Avi @ 20

so I don't know how we missed that part..
but anyway, two numberes ruling IF..
also they made few changes in IF ranking..

now only active members can vote, so that if somebody created 20 id's to comment, it won't work.. or they need to keep all those 20 active in a certain time period.. somehting like that.. anyway...  lets wait for next week's ranking..
catch u
bye...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakradha_bilahariradhika5

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika5

Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Friends ,

wonder who maintains the rankings--is it the mods?
Radhika-5 check this link..
FAQ: How this ranking points are computed?

Please note that the numbers in the table above are presented in points after calculating them in relative terms compared to other celebrities so don't be confused on how it says Fans to be 375 (thats the maximum weightage) when they have more or less. So for example if Karan Singh Grover has maximum number of fans at 2463 so that is considered as the maximum weightage Point 375 (considered 100%) and from there we start calculating other celebrities like Harshad Chopra has 1638 fans and so it gets 149 Points (which happens to be near 70% of Karan Singh Grover).

Similarly if Shilpa Anand got the maximum number of views and our max weightage point is 225 and if Harshad gets 56 points for views then it means that Harshad is getting almost 25% views of what Shilpa Anand got.

Same thing goes with Comments and other parameters. From time to time we would be optimizing our weightage system and will add more parameters to make this ranking system more better. We are even working on a way to add Show TRP points also as one of the various parameters in determining the popularity of the actor for the week.

This is based on a newer algorithm with lowered Buzz weightage and more on Active Fan count.

And from next week's update we will also be keeping a check on sudden surge "just" due to the buzz points in the ranking so that it really show a more balanced ranking system which take into account all the parameters.

Cheers,
Vijay

Shocked what am i doing here?let me finish my assignment...Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakradha_bilahariradhika5ashna26

Go to top