Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~*Confused*~ (Page 4)

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luveeduvee

that is EXACTLY what i have been literally shouting off  the rooftops. Give them time!!

it's not about time as we don't expect things to be shown at a jet speed in a daily show....I only expect technical quality ( dialogues, editing, screenplay..etc...) that justifies the worth of my half hour spent on the show.....they can show one Rahul monologue all 20 minutes....i have no problems , seriously.....I only expect quality that I sit back and listen to him, feel the need to discuss him, want to watch it again at YT and be happy rest of the day that I watched something beautiful.....

these days the moment the updates are posted, the Critics Corner is flooded with response and sometimes just for the sake of it..there are srsly some very exasperating comments!

We have infact been lucky that the CVs have visited the forum, talked to one of us, asked for suggestions...I don't think we have more interactice CVs than this. And they have listened to us. Definitely.
Sadly, we have taken advantage of this...my opinion...truly. If this constant critical attitude continues  I am sure we'll also become just another forum which keeps on blabbering and the CVs won't even spare a look to what we want...instead comply to the channel's demands.

RBO,as a show has given all of us beautiful moments, lovely storyline and wonderful actors...now when the show is going through a bad phase,

so you at least agree that it is a Bad Phase.......

instead of supporting it with encouraging comments and views, should we also start dictating what should be shown and what not??

if your loved one is going through a bad phase.....do you encourage him with false assurances that his acts are right.....or sit back...analyse the situation and help by giving honest feedback.....encouragement should not be to an extent that it makes the other person live in false belief that his work is actually very high in quality and content......

I really don't think so.

PS - giving feedback is not DIctating CVs.......it was a harsh statement against all those who foresee the death of RBO spirit brought about by poor writing........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

m4manjukubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbo_fan

if your loved one is going through a bad phase.....do you encourage him with false assurances that his acts are right.....or sit back...analyse the situation and help by giving honest feedback.....encouragement should not be to an extent that it makes the other person live in false belief that his work is actually very high in quality and content......

PS - giving feedback is not DIctating CVs.......it was a harsh statement against all those who foresee the death of RBO spirit brought about by poor writing........
Thanx for posting this sweety !! We are being grossly misunderstood by everyone ajkal for our feedback...I hope this clarification cuts us some slack !!
And ppl understand what we are getting at !!

We take time out to write our grieveinces coz this is a show we loved.....We wudnt be still lurking around here otherwise...

Its been a month...how much longer do they need to pull up their socks??

How did Rushad fit in soo easily....without any issues.....He too was new na?? Infact he replaced an actor who was adored...still he fit in...atleast others had new characters....Ab nahi toh kab gel in honge....How much more time to get the story on track??? How much patience can we afford to spare?? How much can they afford to make us wait??? Will the wait be worth it???ConfusedConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Souma.Naditee-Manita-kubare

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Thanx for posting this sweety !! We are being grossly misunderstood by everyone ajkal for our feedback...I hope this clarification cuts us some slack !!
And ppl understand what we are getting at !!

We take time out to write our grieveinces coz this is a show we loved.....We wudnt be still lurking around here otherwise...

Its been a month...how much longer do they need to pull up their socks??

How did Rushad fit in soo easily....without any issues.....He too was new na?? Infact he replaced an actor who was adored...still he fit in...atleast others had new characters....Ab nahi toh kab gel in honge....How much more time to get the story on track??? How much patience can we afford to spare?? How much can they afford to make us wait??? Will the wait be worth it???ConfusedConfused

I completely agree and well said both of you!

I am tired of hearing give us time....they think we are getting paid to watch??!! that we should give time???.......and its been a month now.....

I know a lot of people on the forum misunderstand people who give negative feedback...(basically those ppl who live at the CCLOL) but guys the truth is that we love the show as much as you 'll do..its just that our approach is different....

We feel that if you have a prob with the track then you need to voice it aloud...so that it reaches the concerned people.....and something can be done before the show dies out completely...and that time believe me the channel which is doing all this..will be the first to criticise the show and pull it off air

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HKfan-Manita-aditeekubaretogepe30

HKfan Goldie
HKfan
HKfan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aditee

If Shaan and Khanak were UNABLE to garner the required TRPs between April-October, then both should have faced the consequences.

Why does it feel like, Shaan has been rewarded and Khanak has gotten his share of the punishment? Shaan's role in the Rock On track has been significantly enhanced while Khanak has all but disappeared

Why did they retain Shaan, give him more screen time and degrade Khanak's role like this?

Exactly.,,,might as well have changed the name of the show too...while they are at it...
As they say....too many cooks spoil the broth...thats what has happened with the channel intervening...
Frankly...I have rather had them ending the show logically with SHANAK reunion after natasha left that butchering the show like this...

Then they cudve had a season 2 with this new track....Instead of messing up everythingConfusedConfused

Now THAT was actually quite true!!! season two wud have been shan's journey!

Edited by HKfan - 16 December 2010 at 5:36am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeekubaretogepe30

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
i think the track is improving and moving in a steady phase.now khanak is gtng 2 knw evrythng n the audition everythng i think its dng gr8....and even madvi supportng shaan and sunil against shaan.everythng is dng good.n in the comng epis we can xpct much drama with good quality.wen I L U track was gng on every1 felt it was draggng but it ended greatly.so cvs must hav thot sumthng gr8 4 even this track........
HKfan Goldie
HKfan
HKfan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by luveeduvee

that is EXACTLY what i have been literally shouting off  the rooftops. Give them time!!

it's not about time as we don't expect things to be shown at a jet speed in a daily show....I only expect technical quality ( dialogues, editing, screenplay..etc...) that justifies the worth of my half hour spent on the show.....they can show one Rahul monologue all 20 minutes....i have no problems , seriously.....I only expect quality that I sit back and listen to him, feel the need to discuss him, want to watch it again at YT and be happy rest of the day that I watched something beautiful.....

these days the moment the updates are posted, the Critics Corner is flooded with response and sometimes just for the sake of it..there are srsly some very exasperating comments!

We have infact been lucky that the CVs have visited the forum, talked to one of us, asked for suggestions...I don't think we have more interactice CVs than this. And they have listened to us. Definitely.
Sadly, we have taken advantage of this...my opinion...truly. If this constant critical attitude continues  I am sure we'll also become just another forum which keeps on blabbering and the CVs won't even spare a look to what we want...instead comply to the channel's demands.

RBO,as a show has given all of us beautiful moments, lovely storyline and wonderful actors...now when the show is going through a bad phase,

instead of supporting it with encouraging comments and views, should we also start dictating what should be shown and what not??

I really don't think so.

Well I do hope that along with the feed back we see results and not further confusion and that they get wht we mean and do something abt it all super quick!!! My main hope is that the CV's work this out and that is wht my post was actually about!

Edited by HKfan - 16 December 2010 at 5:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeekubare

HKfan Goldie
HKfan
HKfan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

i think the track is improving and moving in a steady phase.now khanak is gtng 2 knw evrythng n the audition everythng i think its dng gr8....and even madvi supportng shaan and sunil against shaan.everythng is dng good.n in the comng epis we can xpct much drama with good quality.wen I L U track was gng on every1 felt it was draggng but it ended greatly.so cvs must hav thot sumthng gr8 4 even this track........

Yes we did find it killed the mood when they dragged the ILU, but hopefully we get some positive improvement and everyone's inputs are used well, in a balanced manner! And the show survives this phase...I have been trying to stay positive as much as I can but then sometimes one just wonders how all this is going to be saved, and hoping it they pull this off!

Edited by HKfan - 16 December 2010 at 5:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aditee

<font color="#0000ff">If Shaan and Khanak were UNABLE to garner the required TRPs between April-October, then both should have faced the consequences.</font>

<font color="#0000ff"></strong></font>

<font color="#0000ff"><strong>Why does it feel like, Shaan has been rewarded and Khanak has gotten his share of the punishment? Shaan's role in the Rock On track has been significantly enhanced while Khanak has all but disappeared</font>

Why did they retain Shaan, give him more screen time and degrade Khanak's role like this?

</div>
<div>Exactly.,,,might as well have changed the name of the show too...while they are at it...

As they say....too many cooks spoil the broth...thats what has happened with the channel intervening...

Frankly...I have rather had them ending the show logically with SHANAK reunion after natasha left that butchering the show like this...

Then they cudve had a season 2 with this new track....Instead of messing up everythingConfusedConfused
...ya dat wud hv been awesum[:-D]...SEASON 2.."DOSTANA STYLE!"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HKfanaditeekubare

Go to top