Rang Badalti Odhani

~*Confused*~ (Page 3)

HKfan Goldie
HKfan
HKfan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

Deena,
Very good post. The CVs are clearly struggling with the new track. Like Nikita said, there's a lot of scope to showcase ShaNak but the writing and direction are confusing.

I will only give one suggestion- get back the original writers.

YES Gaayu tht wud be brilliant and was on my mind too, as I guess they have it a bit more clearly abt the character and past, so wud take things forward in a far more plausible manner!!!!!! 

DEENA

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictNinjaInPyjamaskubareDancingdoll

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

Deena,
Very good post. The CVs are clearly struggling with the new track. Like Nikita said, there's a lot of scope to showcase ShaNak but the writing and direction are confusing.

I will only give one suggestion- get back the original writers.

Yeah! I am very disappointed with the dialogues!!!....Frankly,I have been looking forward for Sam's entry and well, just my take but I have been very disappointed with the dialogues especially in Sam and Rahul's scenes...But I do think they are improving now....Their scenes are now making a little more sense to me....

But again my take, no matter what little they show of Khanak, her scenes are awesome...And Shaan definitely takes the meat.....

I especially loved Khanak's scene in the cafe when that guy harasses her and Rahul saves her and the subsequent scene when she tells Shaan the whole story excitedly...That episode was beautiful, even Sam and Rahul's scene was beautiful!!!! That gives me hope that CVs are getting there, we just need to give them some time and patience....and loads of support!!!

Edited by Dancingdoll - 15 December 2010 at 10:08pm

RBO_AddictNinjaInPyjamas-Leah-bones88

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Dear Nikita
postive as ever

Thanx a lot....many of us also trying to convey the same things But as always u said it in the bestest possible way...... Love u dear...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar-Leah-YasharanrocksNinjaInPyjamasDancingdoll

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.shanak

Deena...you r absolutely correct ....I know we have to give the CV's some time so that they cn show their creativity also & so we need to be patience

that is EXACTLY what i have been literally shouting off  the rooftops. Give them time!!

these days the moment the updates are posted, the Critics Corner is flooded with response and sometimes just for the sake of it..there are srsly some very exasperating comments!

We have infact been lucky that the CVs have visited the forum, talked to one of us, asked for suggestions...I don't think we have more interactice CVs than this. And they have listened to us. Definitely.
Sadly, we have taken advantage of this...my opinion...truly. If this constant critical attitude continues  I am sure we'll also become just another forum which keeps on blabbering and the CVs won't even spare a look to what we want...instead comply to the channel's demands.

RBO,as a show has given all of us beautiful moments, lovely storyline and wonderful actors...now when the show is going through a bad phase, instead of supporting it with encouraging comments and views, should we also start dictating what should be shown and what not??
I really don't think so.

HKfaniluvmanar-Leah-bones88

HKfan Goldie
HKfan
HKfan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luveeduvee

Originally posted by sana.shanak

Deena...you r absolutely correct ....I know we have to give the CV's some time so that they cn show their creativity also & so we need to be patience

that is EXACTLY what i have been literally shouting off  the rooftops. Give them time!!

these days the moment the updates are posted, the Critics Corner is flooded with response and sometimes just for the sake of it..there are srsly some very exasperating comments!

We have infact been lucky that the CVs have visited the forum, talked to one of us, asked for suggestions...I don't think we have more interactice CVs than this. And they have listened to us. Definitely.
Sadly, we have taken advantage of this...my opinion...truly. If this constant critical attitude continues  I am sure we'll also become just another forum which keeps on blabbering and the CVs won't even spare a look to what we want...instead comply to the channel's demands.

RBO,as a show has given all of us beautiful moments, lovely storyline and wonderful actors...now when the show is going through a bad phase, instead of supporting it with encouraging comments and views, should we also start dictating what should be shown and what not??
I really don't think so.

Big smileThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarNinjaInPyjamas

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged
yar..mujhe sirf ek bat hi kehna hai "Khanak ko wapas lao, pls Cvs give her credit 4 her brilliant acting" why r u punishing YM where she is superbly talented actress.....
HKfan Goldie
HKfan
HKfan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvmanar

yar..mujhe sirf ek bat hi kehna hai "Khanak ko wapas lao, pls Cvs give her credit 4 her brilliant acting" why r u punishing YM where she is superbly talented actress.....

This twist shd pose some difficulties where she will show her real old self again, hopefully!
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

If Shaan and Khanak were UNABLE to garner the required TRPs between April-October, then both should have faced the consequences.

Why does it feel like, Shaan has been rewarded and Khanak has gotten his share of the punishment? Shaan's role in the Rock On track has been significantly enhanced while Khanak has all but disappeared

Why did they retain Shaan, give him more screen time and degrade Khanak's role like this?

Exactly.,,,might as well have changed the name of the show too...while they are at it...
As they say....too many cooks spoil the broth...thats what has happened with the channel intervening...
Frankly...I have rather had them ending the show logically with SHANAK reunion after natasha left that butchering the show like this...

Then they cudve had a season 2 with this new track....Instead of messing up everythingConfusedConfused

Go to top