~*Confused*~ (Page 2)

wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HKfan

Originally posted by wooster

My two cents are that CVs are confused...and we are observing Smile

they don't know what they want  us to see... and what is a story...what is acting....what is concept...and what is a soap..... 
yes! we know soap drags but this is the limits.... this a show in another show..... "rahul sam duck shaan show" within RBO....next what???  some more faces and we'll have "no entry" with  some the new entries..... and... the story goes on............ 

CV's are as clueless as their show is getting!!! this is prime example of a good show going bad!!!! 

My hope is that it will not slip, with some timely help, some smoothness in track, and do whatever it takes to make it work! 

DEENA

I hope so too for all of us!!!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamaskubare

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
I strongly feel after the six day week... things are getting haywire.... the creative team... the actors... everyone is under alot of pressure... I seriously hope the six day schedule is scrapped and its back to its original schedule.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

HKfan Goldie
HKfan
HKfan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bones88

I strongly feel after the six day week... things are getting haywire.... the creative team... the actors... everyone is under alot of pressure... I seriously hope the six day schedule is scrapped and its back to its original schedule.

The increase in cast , I had thought, would mean the scenes would be less on the main stars, but then wud perhaps ease their burden, without taking them off centre stage! This would be the ideal thing, but I guess it's truethat ideals are difficult to put into action!!!

DEENA

Edited by HKfan - 15 December 2010 at 9:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamas

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Hey HK....V valid point...I was going through the CVs thread and realized that what would a CV go through if he has to decide on one suggestion because one speaks A, then the other speaks Anti-A...With polar suggestions, poor ppl would only get confused but that also made me realize that how well we thrive in a polar atmosphere...How we make friends inspite of the fact that we dont subscribe to the same opinion....

Well, I was talking to a CV (from diff show) in the morning and I asked her that what would she do when she gets totally contradicting suggestions in bulks? Her point was simple... 
First, she doesnt go for suggestions but goes for more healthy interaction with viewers...Wink 
Two, When they see contradicting suggestions, they go by their experience and skills. Study the trend and decide their course. Eventually, they are there for TRPs and Business. Noone is sitting there for charity. 
Very practical and valid point and makes me think that why are we boiling our blood or pointing fingers at our friends when CVs would eventually be the decision makers! Tongue

Anyways, my take on some subsequent reactions to your posts -

1. The reason a "ROCK ON" track looks more focussed on Shaan is becasue its about Shaan's life. Khanak has come to Shaan's city and hence, there would be some skeltons in Shaan's life that she would see time and again. Its natural. If it's Dhulwadi, do we expect to see Shaan's skeltons being digged or Khanak's? Obviously Khanak's - right? Similarly, In mumbai, the bigger probability would be that of Shaan's. But should Khanak be ignored? Absolutely not! And I dont think she is being ignored.

2. This track has just commenced and it hasnt yet found its footing. The story especially the BG is still unfolding. Shaan has been out of touch with his friends and hence, his reaction to their re-appeareance is most vital right now. Each of these characters have to be sketched in front of viewers so that the viewers finally start rooting for their favs. Once the initial shock, plight, joy etc reactions are duely noted and felt by Shaan and his group then BG story has to unfold, where Khanak is not a significant part and yet CVs make sure she is present. On the contrary, CVs are making sure that in the initial establishment of the foundation of the story where Khanak doesnt have a vital part, she is not ignored. To me, this shows their prowess. Once All the relationships, old and new (eg - friendly relationship with Rahul being old and enemity with Rahul being new) are established, the story is sketched, Khanak has been brought on the same page as others wrt the Background story, thats when the track would actually begin....That is when Khanak would become more vital!!!
This is just the beginning....She has to get to know the basics of the band...the friendship...the enemity and the CVs are just establishing that....We just feel its been long because its a SOAP and SOAP runs at its own pace becasue it needs to strecth the story line...other than that this track hasnt moved forward much...Ducks and Sam have been introduced...Sam has started on her career and is workign for Rahul..Rahul has something under hsi sleeve...Shaan has agreed to sing (v big move) and has signed the contarct with Ducks....Thats it....The track hasnt yet moved forward...

Infact I see Khanak playing a major role in thie whole track -

1. She would be instrumental in getting Rahul back to Shaan and Sam especially when Shaan and Sam have turned their deaf ears to Rahul and vice versa...Its only Khanak who can see things from a logical point....Think sane....When there are hearts involved, and everyone is thinking emotionally and fighting, a third person really changes the way to perceive things.....

2. I see her playing an extremely significant role in patching the fights between Shaan and Sunil. She understands both the worlds and has an opinion on the right direction. Not only has she to support Shaan in his fight for right but also make Sunil see that there is no harm in being a "gaviyaa"....
When you are in your struggling days, I can't even tell you all, how important it is to have a shoulder or a hand who would hold your arm anytime you feel you wanna fall down and not get up again...Khanak is the reason he decided to sing again and she would be the reason, why he would continue and not fall till he achieves his success....How can such a contributon be ignored?

I see a major turn of events happening when Shaan realizes that he is singing for Rahul and would wanna backtrack but then his father would taunt him on his half ridden initiatives...In midst of things, he cant take a U Turn nor can he move forward, that is also when Khanak would show him the right direction...WHo else can play this part? Neither Sam not Ducks because they are enveloped by the same emotion as Shaan against rahul....At this moment, I see only Khanak a mere ray of hope...The promo doing rounds since last week (seriously guys, I am getting tired of Shaan singing that song from AA every 2nd day in the precap and yet it never airs LOL) gives a clear indication that Khanak has a very pivotal role in patching and getting back the group together...She saw the human side in Rahul which everyone refuses to acknowledge, even Sam who loves him...And she knows Shaan and his group too...Who could be the better person?

Edited by Dancingdoll - 15 December 2010 at 10:13pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictHKfanNinjaInPyjamasYasharanrockstvrasika-Leah-kubarebones88

HKfan Goldie
HKfan
HKfan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Hey HK....V valid point...I was going through the CVs thread and realized that what would a CV go through if he has to decide on one suggestion because one speaks A, then the other speaks Anti-A...With polar suggestions, poor ppl would only get confused but that also made me realize that how well we thrive in a polar atmosphere...Hiw we make friends inspite of the fact that we dont subscribe to the same opinion....

Well, I was talking to a CV (from diff show) in the morning and I asked her that what would she do when she gets totally contradicting suggestions in bulks? Her point was simple...

First, she doesnt go for suggestions but goes for more healthy interaction with viewers...Wink

Two, When they see contradicting suggestions, they go by their experience and skills. Study the trend and decide their course. Eventually, they are there for TRPs and Business. Noone is sitting there for charity.

Very practical and valid point and makes me think that why are we boiling our blood or pointing fingers at our friends when CVs would eventually be the decision makers! Tongue

Anyways, my take on some subsequent reactions to your posts -

1. The reason a "ROCK ON" track looks more focussed on Shaan is becasue its about Shaan's life. Khanak has come to Shaan's city and hence, there would be some skeltons in Shaan's life that she would see time and again. Its natural. If it's Dhulwadi, do we expect to see Shaan's skeltons being digged or Khanak's? Obviously Khanak's - right? Similarly, In mumbai, the bigger probability would be that of Shaan's. But should Khanak be ignored? Absolutely not! And I dont think she is being ignored.

This track has just commenced and it hasnt yet found its footing. The story especially the BG is still unfolding. Shaan has been out of touch with his friends and hence, his reaction to their re-appeareance is most vital right now. Each of these characters have to be sketched in front of viewers so that the viewers finally start rooting for their favs. Once the initial shock, plight, joy etc reactions are duely noted and felt by Shaan and his group then BG story has to unfold, where Khanak is not a significant part and yet CVs make sure she is present. On the contrary, CVs are making sure that in the initial establishment of the foundation of the story where Khanak doesnt have a vital part, she is not ignored. To me, this shows their prowess. Once All the relationships, old and new (eg - friendly relationship with Rahul being old and enemity with Rahul being new) are established, the story is sketched, Khanak has been brought on the same page as others wrt the Background story, thats when the track would actually begin....That is when Khanak would become more vital!!!
This is just the beginning....She has to get to know the basics of the band...the friendship...the enemity and the CVs are just establishing that....We just feel its been long because its a SOAP and SOAP runs at its own pace becasue it needs to strecth the story line...other than that this track hasnt moved forward much...Ducks and Sam have been introduced...Sam has started on her career and is workign for Rahul..Rahul has something under hsi sleeve...Shaan has agreed to sing (v big move) and has signed the contarct with Ducks....Thats it....The track hasnt yet moved forward...

Infact I see Khanak playing a major role in thie whole track -

1. She would be instrumental in getting Rahul back to Shaan and Sam especially when Shaan and Sam have turned their deaf ears to them and vice versa...Its only Khanak who can see things from a logical point....Think sane....When there are hearts involved, and everyone is thinking emotionally and fighting, a third person really changes the way to perceive things.....

2. I see her playing an extremely significant role in patching the fights between Shaan and Sunil. She understands both the worlds and has an opinion on the right direction. Not only she has to support Shaan in his fight for right but also make Sunil see that there is no harm in being a "gaviyaa"....
When you are in your struggling days, I can't even tell you all, how important it is to have a shoulder or a hand who would hold your arm anytime you feel you wanna fall down and not get up again...Khanak is the reason he decided to sing again and she would be the reason, why he would continue and not fall till he achieves his success....How can such a contributon be ignored?

I see a major turn of events happening when Shaan realizes that he is singing for Rahul and would wanna backtrack but then his father would taunt him on his half ridden initiatives...In midst of things, he can take a U Turn and cant move forward, that is also when Khanak would show him the right direction...WHo else can show him the direction? Neither Sam not Ducks because they are enveloped by the same emotion as Shaan against rahul....At this moment, I see only Khanak a mere ray of hope...The promo doing rounds since last week (seriously guys, I am egtting tired of Shaan seeing that song from AA every next day and yet it never airs LOL) gives a clear indication that Khanak has a very pivotal role in patching and getting back the group together...She saw the human side in Rahul which everyone refuses to acknowledge, even Sam who loves him...And she knows Shaan and his group too...Who could be the better person?

You know you have dealt with the question of the whole topic so well, I loved your positive take on the matter, and it gives me great hope! And ur explanation of Khanak's role and how Cv's are laying grd work now for her inclsuion make sense! Thanks DD! I do hope the cv's are working towards such a plausible solution to the current situation!!!!!!!!!

DEENA

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictdestinyloveNinjaInPyjamasDancingdollbones88

Dancingdoll IF-Sizzlerz
Dancingdoll
Dancingdoll

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HKfan

Originally posted by aditee

(YES, I think there is some fumbling going on, I guess this is the teething stage!)

Why does it feel like, Shaan has been rewarded and Khanak has gotten his share of the punishment? Shaan's role in the Rock On track has been significantly enhanced while Khanak has all but disappeared

( I hope this is more becos of the whole "Shaan's past" story being the main focus as of now!)

Why did they retain Shaan, give him more screen time and degrade Khanak's role like this?

(Han! I guess she has sobered down, but I'm letting myself think ke this is becos she does  not face the same challenges that she did earlier! Maybe in the future when challenges increase we will see that side of Khanak again!I'm sure that part of her character is just lying low due to circumstance and will come to the fore when pushed! )

DEENA

ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Absolutely and totally concur with you!!!! I love your thought process!! ClapClapClapClap

Edited by Dancingdoll - 15 December 2010 at 9:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HKfanNinjaInPyjamas

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Deena,
Very good post. The CVs are clearly struggling with the new track. Like Nikita said, there's a lot of scope to showcase ShaNak but the writing and direction are confusing.

I will only give one suggestion- get back the original writers.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HKfanNinjaInPyjamaskubareDancingdoll

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Deena...you r absolutely correct ....I know we have to give the CV's some time so that they cn show their creativity also & so we need to be patience

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HKfanNinjaInPyjamasDancingdoll

Go to top