HKfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
There are two sides to this samasya! 

The CV's originally start off writing and shaping a track...which goes wonderfully, and then we assume that such realities as TRP's , staying on air, have probably come along...and wham ...the panic seems to send the original track haywire! Of course we are not sure exactly what leads to such twists, but guess these could certainly be reasons!

Now comes the viewers part, we expect the story to follow a logical linear progression, but whoosh, we get zapped by the entire track changing!

Some embrace the change, some are left feeling cheated! 

The ones that like the track as it is going  are awaiting it to now consume their life like the earlier one did or have happily already allowed it to do so!

The ones that don't digest the change or consider it even illogical demand to reclaim the old originality!

Now, here I seriously wonder, what must be the state of the poor CV's? I am wondering what in such a situation , can be done to please all the fans, and also keep in mind the marketing point of view!

Just something I was thinking about and thought would share and get some insight, as I am pretty clueless how this can be handled ! But,  I honestly hope that they will handle this well !

Edited by HKfan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditee thumbnail
Hey HK Fan

I am more confused than you are!😃

Here are my thoughts:
The "rock star" story is extremely poorly excecuted.
IF the Rock On story was a TRP compulsion, then it needs to have been delivered better.
The story, the lines, the acting, the attire, are all sub-par in my opinion.

If Shaan and Khanak were UNABLE to garner the required TRPs between April-October, then both should have faced the consequences.

Why does it feel like, Shaan has been rewarded and Khanak has gotten his share of the punishment? Shaan's role in the Rock On track has been significantly enhanced while Khanak has all but disappeared

If the original RBO was such a poor TRP grosser, then why not strip it of all the original cast and make it a Rock On -love story about Rahul and Sam?

Why did they retain Shaan, give him more screen time and degrade Khanak's role like this?

Edited by aditee - 13 years ago
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
here are my thoughts why Shaan(KT) is given more on screen  time
We- refers to fans who are mentioning yashashri s acting  sincerely appreciaitng it along with finding faults and not only just like that  along with kts   

1.People were too much praising Shaan (KT) all the way all the time..

when people like us  tried to point out everytime  khanak( Yashashri)s acting (

infact some of us  have done only that so far we  never mention shaan(KT) much

(but do mention him) because there are loads and tons  of people mentiong it) 

and we know people were mentioning his shirt., how hot he looks .,his voice., his

looks., his romantic expressions his killer loks  and  wonder what not?his stylish english

with loads  loads of comment

even if he came in a green shirt/pink shirt/red shoes  which some of us felt was not

suiting him we were faced with stiff opposition while mentioning it..

we are not telling they were wrong ...we  accept it is their abundant love for

him...and respect it..

and poor khanak(yashashri) was always taken for a ride mostly on her

dress .,hairstyle etc.,on which she had no control

and never was she mentioned without criticsing atleast one aspect where as Shaan

(KT)was given a very fair treatment by our own forum members  

Uske liye Saat khoon bhi maaf.....

What is the use of regretting now..(in my view)

after writing loadas and loads of comments on shaans (kts ) acting and completely

ignoring Khanak(yashashris) acting .

.just mentioning it along with shaans acting (kts) just nhile going like a passer by comment

Whevnver  people were asked to be  to be balanced in their  views  were  thought

of as hyper/jumping into write in defence of khanak( yashashri)

The infact waswe I very much fore saw this happening since people were too much

after each and every thing of KT( i am not blaming anyone i completley accept

their views).

.But  felt it was really over the top reactions even if he sneezed people were telling the best sneeze ever)

And WE  think CVss hav e got the message wrongly that Shaans character and

acting (KT)is liked much by all fans compared to Khanak( yashus ) hence the

outcome...

, and we  find all of a sudden   theya re now telling Khanak(Yashashri) is ignored..

.people like us  were  thought of as some one who are  not liking Shaan (KT) and a

die hard yashashri fan supporting her always where as we thought if we dont do it

there were high chances of Cvs shifting the focus more on Shaan(KT).

The real fact was however we  thought both were very good when they acted with

each other...

we ourselves gave wrong signals and now we ourselves are feeling khanak

(yashashri) is ignored Strange...
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
HKfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditee

Hey HK Fan

I am more confused than you are!😃

Here are my thoughts:
The "rock star" story is extremely poorly excecuted.
IF the Rock On story was a TRP compulsion, then it needs to have been delivered better.
The story, the lines, the acting, the attire, are all sub-par in my opinion.

(YES, I think there is some fumbling going on, I guess this is the teething stage!)
If Shaan and Khanak were UNABLE to garner the required TRPs between April-October, then both should have faced the consequences.

(You feel that Khanak is being made to face the consequences of this...hmmm...tht's interesting! Sad!)

Why does it feel like, Shaan has been rewarded and Khanak has gotten his share of the punishment? Shaan's role in the Rock On track has been significantly enhanced while Khanak has all but disappeared

( I hope this is more becos of the whole "Shaan's past" story being the main focus as of now!)

If the original RBO was such a poor TRP grosser, then why not strip it of all the original cast and make it a Rock On -love story about Rahul and Sam?

(EEKS! AISE MAT BOL!!!!)

Why did they retain Shaan, give him more screen time and degrade Khanak's role like this?

(Han! I guess she has sobered down, but I'm letting myself think ke this is becos she does  not face the same challenges that she did earlier! Maybe in the future when challenges increase we will see that side of Khanak again!I'm sure that part of her character is just lying low due to circumstance and will come to the fore when pushed! )

DEENA

wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My two cents are that CVs are confused...and we are observing ðŸ˜Š

they don't know what they want  us to see... and what is a story...what is acting....what is concept...and what is a soap..... 
yes! we know soap drags but this is the limits.... this a show in another show..... "rahul sam duck shaan show" within RBO....next what???  some more faces and we'll have "no entry" with  some the new entries..... and... the story goes on............ 

CV's are as clueless as their show is getting!!! this is prime example of a good show going bad!!!! 
HKfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

here are my thoughts why Shaan is given more on screen  time

1.People were too much praising KT all the way all the time..

when i tried to point out everytime Yashashris acting (infdct I have done only that so far i never mention KT much(but do mention him) because there are laods of people mentiong it) 

and I know people were mentioning his shirt., how hot he looks .,his voice., his

looks., his romantic expressions and i wonder what not?his stylish english with

loads  loads of comment

even if he came in a green shirt/pink shirt/red shoes  which some of us felt was not

suiting him we were faced with stiff opposition while mentioning it..

and poor yashashri was always taken for a ride mostly on her dress .,hairstyle etc.,on which she had no control

and never was she mentioned without criticsing atleast one aspect where as Shaan

(KT)was given a very fair treagtment by our own forum members irrespective of

what he did on screen.

Uske liye Saat khoon bhi maaf.....

What is the use of regretting now..(in my view)

after writing loadas and loads of comments on shaans (kts ) acting and completely ignoring Khanak(yashashris) acting ..just mentioning it along with shaans acting (kts)

Whevnver  people were sked to be  to be balanced in teir i views iwe were  thought of as hyper/jumping into write in defence of yashashri

The infact was I very much fore saw this happening since people were too much after each and every thing of KT( i am not blaming anyone.

.I felt it was really over the top reactions even if he sneezed people were telling the best sneeze ever)

And i think CVss hav e got the message wrongly that Shaans character and acting is liked much by all fans compared to Khanak( yashus ) hence the outcome...

, and I find all of a sudden   theya re now telling Yashashri is ignored..

.people like us  were  thought of as some one who is not liking KT and a die hard yashashri fan supporting her always where as we thought if we dont do it there were high chances of Cvs shifting the focus more on KT.

The real fact was however i thought both were very good when they acted with each other...
we ourselves gave wrong signals and now we ourselves are feeling khanak is ignored Strange...

I honestly love both of them! And honestly, I am trying to see the positives in the current track and go with the flow,as best as I can on most days! However, yes, the story is about Khanak, and now about her hubby Shantanu! But, you had great foresight I must say tht we might've given wrong signals and those cud affect the CV'S thinking...sigh! Ab kya karen? Now, CV's have to handle this whole thing...and I really wonder how!!!!!But I am really hoping they will, thts my main thing!

DEENA
aditee thumbnail
HKfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: wooster

My two cents are that CVs are confused...and we are observing ðŸ˜Š

they don't know what they want  us to see... and what is a story...what is acting....what is concept...and what is a soap..... 
yes! we know soap drags but this is the limits.... this a show in another show..... "rahul sam duck shaan show" within RBO....next what???  some more faces and we'll have "no entry" with  some the new entries..... and... the story goes on............ 

CV's are as clueless as their show is getting!!! this is prime example of a good show going bad!!!! 

My hope is that it will not slip, with some timely help, some smoothness in track, and do whatever it takes to make it work! 

DEENA
wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HKfan

My hope is that it will not slip, with some timely help, some smoothness in track, and do whatever it takes to make it work! 

DEENA

I hope so too for all of us!!!!😊
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I strongly feel after the six day week... things are getting haywire.... the creative team... the actors... everyone is under alot of pressure... I seriously hope the six day schedule is scrapped and its back to its original schedule.