India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

wtt was that?

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Why did Gauri have to step forward and take permission to invite her family. First of al it was implied and secondly its not like Rajrani was asking them why they were there?
Sometime she just speaks wihtout any reason.
AND
Why was Pihu saying that Gauri it is becuz of u Rudr made that decision..u influenced it,...did  she get deaf when pihu was sayng that he won't be able to do that?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ekumeedkoolchickanjali10

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Lol, no comments, u watch them and keep doing this D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali10

ekumeed Senior Member
ekumeed
ekumeed

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Actually, I agree with you. I did not like Gauri asking for permission from Rajrani to invite her family (primarily because they were already there and any refusal from Rajrani then would have created an unnecessarily embarrassing situation for all involved and resulted in tears from which Ketki bhabi saved everyone). I also felt that Gauri was trying too hard with Rajrani...and I don't think it was wise because Rajrani will only get her nose up in the air and see it as permission to treat her badly. In the West, a saying exists which is, "Why fix it if ain't broke?" That seemed apt in the situation of Gauri mouthing the words of asking permission...didn't make sense.

I actually thought Pihu was trying to be nice to Gauri and praising how she has influence on Rudra not because she likes Gauri or even believes that but because she has an ulterior motive in trying to gain Gauri's confidence while underhandedly being able to work on whatever conspiracy she has involved herself with on the side of Rajrani to slyly undermine the relationship of Rudra and Gauri. 

Sincerely,
Ek Umeed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger11OrientalDancerkoolchickanjali10

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
@Ekumeed, i second u , on ur second parag, 

ekumeed

genifan Senior Member

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

stranger11

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
i agree. I thougt it was ridiculous of g to ask permission wen they wer already there. Duh. And it annoys the heck out of me wen she repeatedly tells r somthing like "pyar kare tho tumse koi sikhey..." (ppl should learn to love from u) ummm, what? R is the LAST person to teach som1 about loving... He slaps, yells, abuses, insults... But he looks damn hot, :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikastranger11koolchickLimitLessFan

Thamesriver IF-Dazzler
Thamesriver
Thamesriver

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Well I think what Pihu meant there was that Rudra would have surely lost his cool at her request but he handled her request very well cooly and calmly.
stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by genifan

gauri's dialogues are always so dull and irritating

Yup i totally agree...she's happy, emotional or sad..wttever it is it seems like she is crying..she really needs to bring some life out in her voice

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index