Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Aaja Meri Gaadi Mein Baith Ja

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Wat an week girls...wowwwwwwwww...cant stop thnking abut each and every scene. and pre-cap????? OMG..so at last after jungle track we are going to see Dutta and Naku together, alone in his special jeep and I am so high on +ve spirit that sumthng is bound to happen between these 2 that we are all going to jump and scream on forum tonite.

Though Dutta doesnt act the same next morning after a drunk nite he do remember things tat happened previous nite (u see he is not completely gadha) and so he is aware tat Naku didnt come to feed him even on he calling her and so eyes main hide and seek tho sure hai and maybe Dutta will initiate a conversation...lets see girls...me so excited..wowwwww

just fingers crossed for 1 thng tat as Naku is acting as we wanted her to..u knw showing sum nakhras...hope so she doesnt say no to Dutta's lift...nahi saab main nahi...pehle muzhe abhi jab hosh main ho tab mere naam se pookaro aur muzhe apne kaamre main aane ke liye bolo tabhi main baithigiLOL

Edited by ccolaco - 15 December 2010 at 8:22pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinki_BaularchanadamaniaVampgirlAbhiAnipbtghoshbfunofbb123ushankitvcPrinsesse.Suvimeghaparti

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Superb title to the post :) LOL Although I cant seem to get Baba Sehgal out of my head now :)
I think she will decline his lift, mane usko Naku lift nahin degi :) She might actually take an auto and go home :) Naku needs to be a little elusive now, so Dutta keeps seeking her out, like after the Anna episode when he was wooing the Koel naku :)

Edited by droopy_asleep - 15 December 2010 at 9:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Araamleft_forever

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
yaar....i want to see some heated tiff between the lovers...you both showing attitude..nakku in her cute innocent manner..and dutta in his cute attitude filled manner...i am thinking of that jungle secene where dutta gave nakku the jacket and refused the bandage...nakku ka pyara sa gussa aur dutta ka maan jana...haye...kya cute scene tha..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pbtghoshleft_forever

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
yeah re ...she shud deny but then tasha scene wahi khatam ho jayega na... so maybe instead they can show she sitting in jeep but not at all luking at him and he trying to catch her attention. in this way we can get a long tasha scene..wat say?

and imagine kala seeing btoh cuming home togther in jeep.........ek aur apple katega aur else maybe watermelon tis timeWinkLOL
ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Frm my POV, she shouldnt take lift frm him immediately........... instead she sould say no ................and lookout fr  taxi or auto............ and go away in it ..........Dutta should stand watching her go..............
Dont worry , after this then we will b able to see many more sneak-peaks frm Dutta to Nakku.............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

left_forever

left_forever IF-Dazzler
left_forever
left_forever

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

Frm my POV, she shouldnt take lift frm him immediately........... instead she sould say no ................and lookout fr  taxi or auto............ and go away in it ..........Dutta should stand watching her go..............
Dont worry , after this then we will b able to see many more sneak-peaks frm Dutta to Nakku.............

hey usha ye bhi sahi hai...chalega...actually wen with LTL or tasha kuch bhi chalega as far u get to see it everydaySmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top