Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

so who thinks that the wedding will take place???

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
I think there will be no wedding.... either mona will run away knowing that anukalp is leaving she wont be able to bear it.... or nukalp will ask mona to join him and run away... or something else may happen but No wedding for sure...... If by any crazy reason the wedding does go through... i wont watch it coz it will be just like other shows.... so whats the point.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monicayvemaKhaLidaHnycsweetie

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
I don't think wedding will happen, something will happen that will not let the marriage possible.
mehbeer09 IF-Dazzler
mehbeer09
mehbeer09

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
the wedding wont happen hopee anu comess anddd takee monaa away from goldieeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
I dont think wedding will happen. 'ye shaadi nahi ho sakti' hehe filmy i know.
kinny_ranvir Goldie
kinny_ranvir
kinny_ranvir

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
may be mona herself stops the wedding at end moment n expose goldie with some one's help (may be vimmy) n wait for her anukalp for one year as he goes to america
asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I think Anukalp and Mona should be on the run like Bunty aur Bablie. J/ks aside, I too don't think the marriage will take place, but realistically what can happen? Sweety's baby is at stake remember? I think Goldie himself will back out or here's another wild idea, what if they do get married but Goldie dies and when Anukalp returns Priyal as Mona will be replaced by Sara as Mona and she'll be a widow. Bottom line is, it's really hard to say what will happen.
beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged
I hope the wedding never takes place.  I hope Mona garners enough courage to say it loud enough that she is not going to marry Goldie and everybody hears it.
np2007 Newbie
np2007
np2007

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Hey guys, remember that bua wanted her daughter to get married to goldie, may be mona and her cousin swap before wedding and goldie gets married to that girl whereas mona escapes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index