Why has Gauri agreed to get married??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Did I miss something?? Why did Gauri agree to get married over n over again to Rudra ?? How come Rudra has changed sooooooooo much in one night??????πŸ€ͺ

and also what happened to the police case?? The judge didnt give his judgement yet, did he ?? Is Rudra free ??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Do the creatives know what they are doing ?? πŸ€£πŸ€£

Edited by anjali10 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by anjali10

Did I miss something?? Why did Gauri agree to get married over n over again to Rudra ?? yieh kambkaht isq hai jo over and over shaadi karne mai majboor karta haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†How come Rudra has changed sooooooooo much in one night??????πŸ€ͺG's love has changed him over night....its magical love try to understand....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and also what happened to the police case??
 The judge didnt give his judgement yet, did he ?? Is Rudra free ??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†no still he is not free from the law...

Do the creatives know what they are doing ?? πŸ€£πŸ€£

Do the creatives know what they're doing?....Nope, that ship sailed long agoπŸ˜†

Rudra's become a responsible young man, that's why he's changed...but I'd give him two weeks until he changes his mood (again)πŸ˜‰

And what girl wouldn't mind getting married over and over again to the man she loves? Even after specifically overlooking the fact her pati doesn't love her? Any middle-class Indian soap bahuπŸ˜†
Originally posted by anjali10

Did I miss something?? Why did Gauri agree to get married over n over again to Rudra ?? As she loves him and every one makes sure she can be able to change him, which is kind of true ........

How come Rudra has changed sooooooooo much in one night??????πŸ€ͺ After so much of continuous brain wash anyone will change, R sirf insan haiπŸ˜†

and also what happened to the police case?? Police case ??😲wat police case did i miss something πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

The judge didnt give his judgement yet, did he ?? Is Rudra free ??Nope havent yet , still hanging in thin air , not really , he is not free, any one will be able to drag him to court for not listening to court and G bashan of freeing him from her wont save either of them , its serious offence .......

Do the creatives know what they are doing ?? πŸ€£πŸ€£U kidding ?? they never had any idea of wht they r doing , how will they know it NOW??

rudr and gauri r desperate lonesome singles, ready to jump into relationship with any unscrupulous kind
The dialogues given to Gauri are also very . Wasn't she the self-respecting girl and now listen to herπŸ€ͺ
like said ,someone is definitely watching or still in Actionreply movie land, glad i missed that movie