Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

~*Happy Birthday RESHMI DI(jayresh)*~

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2933/2933056ql6d9o6err.gif

Helloo ppl....HugHugHug........2day is 16th December vich marks d bday of a vry spl IFian out here......She loves MJHT as a whole...bt has a lil more likin towards SaJan.....Shes one of d most silent members of mjht forums....(onli in forums...LOLLOL...)...Shes one of d most senior members out here....(agewise..LOLLOL...)...n lastly shes one of d most genuine members out here....she is...

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/9044/z4d09789f400fc.gifhttp://img403.imageshack.us/img403/989/z4d0978e59dd6b.gif

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7663/z4d09791af2ed4.gif

http://mystuffspace.com/graphic/happy-birthday-balloons-7.gif

http://www.bestbirthday-idea.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/birthday-cakes-chocolate-and-coffee.jpg

Reshmi di aka Reshmi chechi....shes one of my sweetest frnz out here....i am really glad to hv met her.....lik me shes also a keralite....out of my keralite frnz out here....shes d one wid whom i am close to.....lik i said b4,her general image in IF is as of a "SILENT MEMBER"...LOLLOLLOL....bt in truth,aisa bilkul bhi nahi....i am amused...at d fact....mere kuch frnz yahan dikhte kuch hai....asal main kuch aur hi hai....ROFLROFLROFL.......one among those type is Reshmi di....LOLLOL....shes an xpert in pulling some1's legs...if nyone who comes to knw, d lafanga acts she hv done ,in her younger-teenage days.....wud make u re-think...is she really a seedhi-saadi?????ShockedShockedShockedROFLROFLROFL.....bt i think...as wid age..ppl change...n as shes nw an adorable,caring,loving wife to her husband n a perfect mom to her daughter n most importantly as shes MY FRIEND cum DI..CoolCoolCoolCool.....she hv sudharofied n somewht bcame seedhi-saadi....ROFLROFLROFLROFL........aww....am such a sweetheart na di...ROFLROFLROFL.... main nahi hoti toh aapka kya hota... ROFLROFLROFLROFL........Oops...this is ur bday thread na....as usual main apne aap mein kho gayi....ROFLROFLROFL.....ok lemme bcome srs.....LOLLOLLOL....na i tryin to bcome srs....ROFLROFL....ermm...chodo yaar.....i am nt goin to say ki maine yahan jo bhi bola ab tak ki "i was kiddin"....LOLLOL....sab solah aana sach hai....ROFLROFLROFL......

So,other than these sachai ka saamna sessions...i still hv gt a few things to tell abt her.....Reshmi di is really one of those ppl who wud do nythin for her loved ones...she toh Sacrifices ki moorat hai..D'ohD'oh
ROFLROFL......hamesha pehle doosro ke baare mein sochti hai....then onli kabhi galti se apne baare mein sochti hai.....(thts d thing vich i sometimes lik n sometimes hate in her.....LOLLOL...)....n d thing i jst dnt lik at all in her is...she bcome tooooooo tooo panic abt certain things....aur main unko positive karate karate,i 4gt d word meanin of "positivity"....ROFLROFLROFL....as i alwz say,,,dii itna nahi sochne ka.....i hope ab toh aap samjhenge....ROFLROFLROFL... But jo bhi ho...shes a REAL SWEETHEART....i can nevr 4gt the time she ws there 4me in some bad times out here....n also i can nevr 4gt the times.....vr v had rockin super fun times 2gether in my threads n LP CC n pms n fb chats n yes once in a blue moon phone convos too....LOLLOLWinkWink...... once again.... am really thankful to MJHT n IF, jiski wajah se i met her...n gt such a sweeet adorable jaanuable di in her....HugHugHug.......Di i hope we will be in touch.....n dnt u dare 4gt me...warna....Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileROFLROFLROFLROFL....

Nw lemme wish her in hers as well as my mother tongue-malayalam....."ente hridayam niranja janmadina aashamsakal,reshmi chechi".....HugHugHugHug......hope u hv a wonderful bday this year.....

http://www.flowers-for-all-occasions.co.uk/images/91301@%20F&B%20BdaySBlns%20Star.jpg

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha_tunique_starmayur-arti.4evadhano_Tejankanjali_34jayreshriyakhana little faithangelshykirti123rads14luv_nishalitzMYattitudesaniya.xSIZZZLERNatluS-Sahiba1gunjan7Wings-of-Fire-Zeenat-AasthahereleeseunggiloveRitu.Vlove.mayurartisariska_mnartiYashh...Mysterygirl_mepreethisMeera1101-nautankidollz--Priti11-..Nihaa..MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN--RegalVintage-XSilentWishesXperkiliciousDilbole_ShiOmRumyownarea..-Jia-..

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Di...i really hope u will like this small bday gift frm me...i am really sorry....i cudn do nythin spl for u in my traditional style...OuchOuch....i did all these in last minute.....bt as i beleive "something is better than nothing"....i came up wid this such a small simple bday post....hope u like it,di....

n thnxx a ton Shrutz for tht cute bday siggie.....HugHugHug....

@ALL....i welcome u all to Di's bday party.....HugHugHug

Edited by nikki028 - 15 December 2010 at 8:36pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

unique_starjayreshriyakhanrads14saniya.xSIZZZLER1gunjan7-Zeenat-preethisMysterygirl_me-nautankidollz-perkilicious..-Jia-..

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Reshmi!
I hope you have a wonderful one.
God Bless you.

Love,
Jia

P.S. Cute post Nikki Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERNikki_Titli

love.mayurarti IF-Rockerz
love.mayurarti
love.mayurarti

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
happy birthday dear............

jayreshNikki_Titli

SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
DEAR RESHMI,
May today be special & Ur future bright .....
May Happiness be with U Always by Ur side
As u Celebrate Ur Birthday May All Ur Wishes Come True Just 2 keep U smiling All Year Through.....

Smiles n laughter n Joy n cheer....
Happiness that stays throughout the year..
Hope ur B'day brings all these and more....

Wishing u a day Filled with Full Of Pleasant surprises Hope Ur special day brings u all that ur heart desires..& May God Almighty Always Bless U & May u have a Long N fulfilling life.........

Happy Birthday 2 uClapClap......

With Lots of LOVE & WISHES
-S O H A M.

StarNow,Its a "Official" B'Day WishesWinkSmile.Thanx NIKKI 4 this POST.

Edited by SHAMSHIR-MJHT - 15 December 2010 at 9:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayresh1gunjan7Nikki_Titli

..Nihaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Nihaa..
..Nihaa..

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
happy birthday di Hug
HugHugHug

jayreshNikki_Titli

jayresh Goldie
jayresh
jayresh

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Thank you guys for all your wishes.
Nikki.....you are truly a devil in  an angel's disguise....LOLLOLLOLLOLpulling my legsLOLLOLLOLLOL. but yes i am not that seedha-sadha and you do know it very well coz among a very few people u are the one who understand me....infact you know me very well nikki more than my close ones tooSmileSmile. This thread actually came in as a surprise for me and thanks for taking out the time, when i know you are very busy... And Nikki as usual i am happy that atleast someone didn't forget me.

Don't think that you couldn't do anything special in a traditional way....coz even hust a simple happy b-day message  is enough for me dear.

And why don't you guys come in the cc now a days . I'm missing every one like hell here. Once again Thanks.....Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithSIZZZLER1gunjan7Aasthaheresariska_mnartiMysterygirl_me-nautankidollz-..Nihaa..-Destiny-Nikki_Titli

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
happy birth day....................

jayreshNikki_Titli

Go to top