Kesariya Balam Aavo Hamare Des

Written Update of Dec 15th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😲 O.M.G πŸ˜² O.M.G πŸ˜² O.M.G!!!!!!!!!!!! please please dont spoil this track... pleaseee

Ranbeer sees rukmi and ashu hugging and he gets angry as both ashu and rukmi go in the house he also fallows them rukmi tells ashu to call rasel and ashu says i am telling you to freshen up because i dont know how will rasel act seeing you like this and then they here claps claps and its ranbeer and says i am not at all surprise to ee you but you ware gone cheat your sister like this i never knew and how could you take my advatage of drinking and labeling it rape 😑 how can you do that and rukm is😲 shocked to here this and ashu says stay in your limit and ranbeer tells him that today i will talk how can you be even doctor killing a child and then taking money for it and ashu says i did not take the money form deep and ranbeer ask then how did i get there and ashu says i can put money in your account too and ranbeer says money that what i told rukm if she wants money i will give it to her and told her she can ask much as money she wants if thats what it would take for me and rasel to be happy but then why did you do drama about my sindhoor and love for me if you wanted to do this all along and if you wanted to run away with your childhood love then why and rukmi says STOP IT if you dont want to believe me then fine but dont blame my friend for something that he has not done πŸ‘ (finally you said it and stood for ashu πŸ‘) dont say more that you even forget from right and wrong (umm he has he is blaming you for rape incident) i dont wan to say anything to you but just stay away from me and rasel and rukmi says i will but first here me out its very important that you do and ranbeer walks out and says i dont want to hear any more form you and ashu in room alone says rukmi when will you understand that deep has already stolen ranbeers thinking and rukmi run after ranbeer out by the car and says i have loved your family and rasel and you just please hear me out and i promise i will not show you my face and ranbeer says dont show me your fake tears πŸ˜‘ they mean nothing to me and he sits in the car and rukmi says deep kidnap me because he wanted to know where i hid the file that proves that he is behind your fathers death and ranbeer says please you ware already proven wrong when you blamed deep and rukmi says no i was shown wrong but i am right i hid the file under mataji's statue 😲 please check it out not for me but for your father's peace and he says to her i dont believe word you say and rolls up the window and leaves rukmi cries and ashu comforts her,  the 2 idiot evil are worried what if rukmi comes to haveli and rasel makes ranbeer understand and chanchel says it wont happen and i filled kamels ear with bad things about rasel and the other two praise her and they think of drinking and chanchel says no when rasel comes she will say that she saw you guys that when i will tell them you been home all along working and she grins and goes to see the show rasel walk in all nervous and chanchel and kamel stop her and chacnhel ask where ware you how could you leave like this at temple and kamel ask you went to see rukmi behind my back and saying you wanted to go to temple but you really wanted to see her why did you do this tell me where ware you and rasel is quiet and kamel ask why are you not answering and chanchel says how can see when she... and rasel says i dont know what to say i was gone complain to you that why did chanchel left me at the temple πŸ€£ πŸ₯³ i was there and chanchel says no i looked all around she is laying and rasel says remember you ware tired after doing so many rounds and in the middle i did too and i had fainted and when i woke up i was in pujari's room πŸ‘  and i did not find you anywhere at temple ans kamel says to chanchel you should of checked and ask around πŸ€£ (yea why did you not do that) chanchel says she is lying then ask her why didnt she pick up our calls (and chanchel looking so happy that she got rasel now) and rasel says how can i had fainted and i had no idea where my phone was i am sure someone must of take in it and turned it off πŸ˜² ( rasel you are neutral at it love you for this πŸ‘πŸΌplayed it very smart and calmly πŸ‘) and kamel agrees with rasel and a servent comes and tells them dadisa called them for aarti and they all go (🀣 loved chanchel's face it was priceless to see how she felt πŸ‘) ranbeer comes home and sees rasel and calms down and prays and after aarti chanchel says to him that you need to keep eye on your wife and make her understand and leaves and ranbeer says to rasel i need to speak to you and rasel ask about what and kamel says did you tell ranbeer that you fainted and ranbeer gets shocked and kamel tells what rasel told what happen at temple (πŸ€— love you rasel) and dadis tells them to go to kitchen and cook and ranbeer is confused and remembers rukmi's words about the file and he thinks it can not be temple is cleaned everyday as he was to leaves something tells him not to and he looks where rukmi tells him to and sure enough he find the file and he is shocked and the show ends on him πŸ˜² πŸ₯³πŸ˜­ ( i just hope he reads it)

sorry for long update but it was worth writing for and please excuse my spelling i was too excited i just hope the track continues to show deep getting caught...
Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
first of all, thank you soooo much for posting the updates, I am working now and don;t get much time to watch so I look forward to your updates and really really appreciate them.

second .. I soo hope deep gets caught and that ranbeer comes to his senses.. yippeee
nafisaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update