She walks in beauty... (Page 9)

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Originally posted by MonyP

I think they didn't but not too sure..I will know if they show a morning after scene..If the sindoor is on him then they didi itif her bindi is nice and round they didn't!!!
LOLLOLLOLLOL
well I am expecting them covered in arpi's sareeWink plus blood on arpi's face/bodyTongueBig smileBig smile
I'm sure she'll be up not a hair outta place ,so that we'll be kept guessingLOLLOL As married women if we are so confused think off what the young girls will be going thru figuring this one out!!!
@ Bold

ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL
don't underestimate young girls, they can teach us a lesson or twoLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14Dreamygal301

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

I think they didn't but not too sure..I will know if they show a morning after scene..If the sindoor is on him then they didi itif her bindi is nice and round they didn't!!!

you are basing your decision on that?ShockedShocked

LOLLOLLOL..did u notice her sindoor was nearly fading away?...and it was pointy!Big smile

Well I think they didn't.....but as you said let's wait to see what they show tonight...

but wouldn't it be just like the CVs to keep us guessing?...and Avdesh won't remember anything, I think, because of the fever....so the only one knowing the truth will be Arpi...later on she can drop a bombshell either way....Ouch
Now u r scaring me Ferdous!!!! I think the makers will hold this card &swing it any way later..But Avi is not unconsious he's just week...And he did it he's one helluva trooper like u rightly pointed out!!

Didn't meant to scare you, sweetie...but if they are mean to us that is what they probably will do.

Awww...he is a trooper isn't he?....would love to be in the jungle with Avdesh...even ill, he will take care....Day DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassed....it is a filmy scenario, to show him not remembering anything but hey everyone uses it when needed.

But I really think we may be left guessing...look at the number of people who thought it was bhauji dreaming....others saying SR was done and then us lot, saying not it wasn't done....
I think we need to do a poll or something..LOLLOL...looks like we will be obessed over it!
Rightly said even @ his worst Avi is one helluva trooper..He truly is a gunahon ka devta...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOLLOL
well I am expecting them covered in arpi's sareeWink plus blood on arpi's face/bodyTongueBig smileBig smile
I'm sure she'll be up not a hair outta place ,so that we'll be kept guessingLOLLOL As married women if we are so confused think off what the young girls will be going thru figuring this one out!!!
@ Bold

ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL
Not justa lesson or 2 they can teach us a lot of tricks we have not even imagined possible!!!WinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOLLOL
@ Bold

ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL

while we married women confuse the hell outta them!ROFLROFL
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Now u r scaring me Ferdous!!!! I think the makers will hold this card &swing it any way later..But Avi is not unconsious he's just week...And he did it he's one helluva trooper like u rightly pointed out!![/QUOTE]

Didn't meant to scare you, sweetie...but if they are mean to us that is what they probably will do.

Awww...he is a trooper isn't he?....would love to be in the jungle with Avdesh...even ill, he will take care....Day DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassed....it is a filmy scenario, to show him not remembering anything but hey everyone uses it when needed.

But I really think we may be left guessing...look at the number of people who thought it was bhauji dreaming....others saying SR was done and then us lot, saying not it wasn't done....
I think we need to do a poll or something..LOLLOL...looks like we will be obessed over it!
[/QUOTE]
Rightly said even @ his worst Avi is one helluva trooper..He truly is a gunahon ka devta...!!!
[/QUOTE]

indeed he is gunahon ka devta...and that is why that RV is after him!AngryAngryAngry

My sweetie Avdesh, hurt and on the run in the jungle....losing blood like anything...Cry
talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
I am dying to see the morning after scene..I 'm really hoping AVi'll give a kiss or two and I want proper ones not like the disastrous SR ones where his nose playe havoc!!! And ferdous how d & what do you know of Tanvi??
MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOLLOL
@ Bold

ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL
Not justa lesson or 2 they can teach us a lot of tricks we have not even imagined possible!!!WinkWink

ROFLROFL  ROFL
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

I am dying to see the morning after scene..I 'm really hoping AVi'll give a kiss or two and I want proper ones not like the disastrous SR ones where his nose playe havoc!!! And ferdous how d & what do you know of Tanvi??

Why did u have to remind us of that kiss???...where all we can see was his nose?ROFLROFL

Gosh, I'm laughing away like a mad person even typing that!!!.....ok, lets wish for a morning after scene though I think it will be more like they will hear RV and jump up quickly!Ouch

Do you mean how do I know about tanvi?...a friend's daugher was a classmate with Tanvi...she was away a lot of the times for shooting, was into sports and has a sister who is also in the industry...and their mother supports them wholeheartedly in their career...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index