She walks in beauty... (Page 8)

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by laxmi73

HEy chatter count me in too... The love scene yesterday was lovely & Ashish & Tanvi seemed very comfottable with it thankfully unlike the didastrous SR kiss!!

Laxmi, hiyaHug

I have been praying that when we do get the real SR...it is not the disaster it was first time around !...seriously if they are that awkward...I will go to lallanpur, hold them at gunpoint and make them go into the jungle so they can renact that scene from the
hut and take it from there...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.......that looked good and real..WinkLOL

@ Hiiiiii Laxmi Ji Hug
Agree with you AS and Tanvi looked so comfy with each other.

@Dreamy
Bold- thats a proof how shareef our gunda isWink virgin gundaTongueLOL
LOLLOL Rightly said & our gunda is now learning a few things..Yesterday's hug was proof enough..Now he has my permission to go ahead and have a proper SR!!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

I think they didn't but not too sure..I will know if they show a morning after scene..If the sindoor is on him then they didi itif her bindi is nice and round they didn't!!!

you are basing your decision on that?ShockedShocked

LOLLOLLOL..did u notice her sindoor was nearly fading away?...and it was pointy!Big smile

Well I think they didn't.....but as you said let's wait to see what they show tonight...

but wouldn't it be just like the CVs to keep us guessing?...and Avdesh won't remember anything, I think, because of the fever....so the only one knowing the truth will be Arpi...later on she can drop a bombshell either way....Ouch
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

I think they didn't but not too sure..I will know if they show a morning after scene..If the sindoor is on him then they didi itif her bindi is nice and round they didn't!!!
LOLLOLLOLLOL
well I am expecting them covered in arpi's sareeWink plus blood on arpi's face/bodyTongueBig smileBig smile

ROFLROFLROFL

ok I understand the sari....but blood?!!ShockedShocked...er..er we are talking about love, not him killing her..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I understood what you meant though...from his wound...but it will be a miracle...she will be pristine and clean, fresh make up and all...Big smileWink

And virgin gunda?Thumbs Up...love it!....

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 15 December 2010 at 9:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL..did u notice her sindoor was nearly fading away?...and it was pointy!Big smile

Well I think they didn't.....but as you said let's wait to see what they show tonight...

but wouldn't it be just like the CVs to keep us guessing?...and Avdesh won't remember anything, I think, because of the fever....so the only one knowing the truth will be Arpi...later on she can drop a bombshell either way....Ouch
Now u r scaring me Ferdous!!!! I think the makers will hold this card &swing it any way later..But Avi is not unconsious he's just week...And he did it he's one helluva trooper like u rightly pointed out!!

Dreamygal301

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOLLOL
well I am expecting them covered in arpi's sareeWink plus blood on arpi's face/bodyTongueBig smileBig smile

ROFLROFLROFL

ok I understand the sari....but blood?!!ShockedShocked...er..er we are talking about love, not him killing her..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 Arrrrrrrreeeeee yaar there is blood all over Avi's chest....understand yaarWinkLOL
I understood what you meant though...from his wound...but it will be a miracle...she will be pristine and clean, fresh make up and all...Big smileWink

And virgin gunda?Thumbs Up...love it!....

Dreamygal301

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOLLOL
I'm sure she'll be up not a hair outta place ,so that we'll be kept guessingLOLLOL As married women if we are so confused think off what the young girls will be going thru figuring this one out!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

Now u r scaring me Ferdous!!!! I think the makers will hold this card &swing it any way later..But Avi is not unconsious he's just week...And he did it he's one helluva trooper like u rightly pointed out!!

Didn't meant to scare you, sweetie...but if they are mean to us that is what they probably will do.

Awww...he is a trooper isn't he?....would love to be in the jungle with Avdesh...even ill, he will take care....Day DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassed....it is a filmy scenario, to show him not remembering anything but hey everyone uses it when needed.

But I really think we may be left guessing...look at the number of people who thought it was bhauji dreaming....others saying SR was done and then us lot, saying not it wasn't done....
I think we need to do a poll or something..LOLLOL...looks like we will be obessed over it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3smile.sara-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOLLOL
I'm sure she'll be up not a hair outta place ,so that we'll be kept guessingLOLLOL As married women if we are so confused think off what the young girls will be going thru figuring this one out!!!

LOLLOLLOLThumbs Up...good one...did u see my convo with CB di in the update?..I was pestering her like anything to explain it all to me...LOLLOL...poor thing, I think she would have gone running if I haven't finally relented.

And I said the same about Arpi being clean, fresh make up and all...in fact she may be distance apart when Avdesh wakes up....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index