She walks in beauty... - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok missed few posts here

i think  bahuji has always been overconfident and sly
and doesnt think logically

just wants to prove to arpi how strong she is and how weak arpi is

and avdesh always goes with whaever bahuji says.. and overconfident he has been made by bahuji

so where did bahuji brains go when avdesh was injured

she had to rely on arpi strength na

now she is back to her jealous stuff

only good thing bahuji did was when rv coems to haveli to look for avdesh

she takes charge and controls the situation

it ws  demanded by her

later all went down the drain and now her target is arpita

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chatterbox

but thats the reason i love this show more than avdesh or ashish

the story is very very strong and it keeps surprising
and i for one dont watch too many shows

as they r all typical

surprise element and strong story with very good cast

makes a good show for me to watch

yeah, this story is so refreshing and different from everything out there...but I think some credit must be given to the actors...without their strong acting, the story no matter how good would fall apart. I'm trying to think of one bad actor amongst them and I can't...all of them are good...

I think in the last few episodes, we seen tanvi's acting...I always thought she was good but in the middle it seems just tears were her forte....but now her acting is top notch...her expressions spot on. Shouldn't be surprised, she is a child actor to present....

Did I tell you my friend's daughter studied with her at school?..apparently tanvi has a sister who acts as well...
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Mony,

Avita in disguise again?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I think somehow snake eyes aka Papa Rai will spot them and make a bee line for them!...but realy, do you see them attending especially with all that is happening to them?...isn't it a bit mundane and ...normal?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Arre Dreamy ...I am trying to think strange/unexpected scenarios  just like CVsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and we know Avi likes it too
what do you mean about shikha being lower?πŸ˜• just a possibility yaar, Avi needs a good lawyer and RV needs one lawyer to calm him down too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

and you are so right, RV is so stubborn, not giving an inch...truly...he deserves his own serial where he chases goons all the time...he looks good in uniform..πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ but i don't like his walkπŸ˜†

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
mayb u did i m really absent minded.. cant recall

i agree without strong star cast everything wud hv fallen to pieces
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

only good thing bahuji did was when rv coems to haveli to look for avdesh

she takes charge and controls the situation

it ws  demanded by her

later all went down the drain and now her target is arpita

@bold, I liked that as well and I think I praised her for it in my thread afterwards...I said for the first time I could see her maternal side...she came running, as if to defend her child...even told him to be quiet or something using words people use to talk to children.....and that moment I could see how she gained his respect and affection when he was 14yrs old...she become a surrogate mother or older sister when he needed a parental hand the most....he even looked happy when she turned up and took charge...

only thing is when RV told her I know everything about you, he should have gone after her as well...but I guess her hands are clean, using Avdesh so his are dirty...
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes Dreamy

I loved Tanvi's acting in last few episodes. I thought She won't be able to do justice to touchy/intimate scenes but after today's hug she proved me wrong todayπŸ‘
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

You mean Lawyer!...Mony, you and your typo..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...that makes sense but didn't bhootni say she was at school...or did we all assume that?....I like the lawyer idea, would love to see her going to the police station and clashing with RV....I just wanna watch his mouth drop, see him get all gooey...though something tells me he will be like Avi, all silent and watcful....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

And how can you not like RV's walk?...it is a swagger...no other word for it...that scene in the hospital, him coming down the corridor with his posse...er..men...was just so amazing...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
chatterbox thumbnail
dreamy i  meant other scene

when  goons tell her avdesh has been shot
that time rv comes to haveli and does search

so she orders pandit to hide everyone and sort of calms down arpita too and composed her own feelings

and again when rv said he knwos abt her   i also feel he shud chk his files more on  bahuji past rather than just run after avdesh

and bahuji past cud be revealed by none other  than lal singh

his entry shud be done again soon

bt there r so many tracks to be covered that lal sing wont show up soon
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MonyP

Yes Dreamy

I loved Tanvi's acting in last few episodes. I thought She won't be able to do justice to touchy/intimate scenes but after today's hug she proved me wrong todayπŸ‘

What I really like about her acting is she does it through her eyes and facial expression...not typical in indian tv where the norm is loud overacting, flapping the hands and awful eyebrow twitchings.....all passing for acting!

But yeah she did full justice and more...you can just see it in her face and eyes, how much she loves him..even childlike bits like when she covered her eyes to stop seeing him with that gun...everything just suits her...because she is still young and yet mature, her love is the main thing...

today, they way she caressed him and pressed kisses on him...all natural and what you would do when seeing the love of your life so hurt and ill........
chatterbox thumbnail
i m in love with that love scene now  πŸ˜†πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘