today yes but not yday

and thier scene yday also hinted some things

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3smile.sara

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Bhoaji and Avi are in this business for years and years now. Isn't it surprising that they don't evan have a lawyer and after going through so much, it still doesn't occure to BJ that she must get a legal assistance ASAP before avi get arrested. I mean the nature of their business requires lawyers No.on the speed dial.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3smile.sarayoga23priya

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Bhoaji and Avi are in this business for years and years now. Isn't it surprising that they don't evan have a lawyer and after going through so much, it still doesn't occure to BJ that she must get a legal assistance ASAP before avi get arrested. I mean the nature of their business requires lawyers No.on the speed dial.

mony, their set up really smacks of fly by night kinda business, the really dirty criminal stuff....as you said if they were the 21st C criminal and gunda's they would have a lawyer on the roll and most importantly, a doctor!

I think the CVs just wanna show that they may think they big fishes but in reality they are small fishes in a pond called Lallanpur, and out of touch at it as well....

coolguy3MonyP

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hmm possible  bt scene did demand the pratigya part broken  - do u  mean because he hugged her?..could be or because he was ill it would remain so. But if it is broken, it means once back at haveli, both will feel tender and sweet and maybe a proper SR will then follow...

mayb  the way i looked it it seemed so

but  mayb  view differs here..

and i tend to go with ur view showdown is there - really looks like it, can't see RV going away...plus that promo is hinting at it, maybe not exactly like it but definitely showdown...

and where the hell is shikha she shud be entering - you know I am thinking maybe her entry has been cancelled....otherwise she would be coming next, after they get back to the haveli.

and on that note

rai family scene was not needed yday - I agree...I think we are supposed to think about Papa Rai's words...about Avdesh and Arpita's fate especially in essence Papa R talked about the promo...LOL
today yes but not yday

and thier scene yday also hinted some things

coolguy3-Prashu-

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

mony, their set up really smacks of fly by night kinda business, the really dirty criminal stuff....as you said if they were the 21st C criminal and gunda's they would have a lawyer on the roll and most importantly, a doctor!

I think the CVs just wanna show that they may think they big fishes but in reality they are small fishes in a pond called Lallanpur, and out of touch at it as well....
so true
one more lesson to learn for BJ and Avi
 their over confidence, their ego and most important over estimating their power/strength brought them down on rock hard bottom in no timeConfusedOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3talkie14Dreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
ok one news bavd  one hr special this saturday

so next cud be our gkd

and i m definately going to miss that one.

i missed it again that hut scene though tv was on.

and i think situation demanded that without their own knowledge or desire things happend accidentally

not in the real sense

coz avdesh is seeing things how vulnerable he has become and how  much arpi is going thrru from strength to strength

so his first reaction wud be to give bk the love she hs right on and also to protect her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3-sia-yoga23priya-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Di and mony,

just had an idea about Shkiha..

She will come and be the bridge between Avi and RV (if they still go ahead with the love story) because Avdesh will need the law's help...not just for his reformation. What if Arpi is in the trouble with the law?...we know she gets nervous...what if she picks the gun up and shoots someone else, instead of RV to defend Avi?...originiall I thought she might shoot RV and then ask Avdesh to  help him get medical care....but there is a reason for shikha to smooth things between the two men, beside making sure her brother doesn't get arrested.

What do you say?...probably jumping the gun here.Smile

coolguy3talkie14

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 15 December 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

so true
one more lesson to learn for BJ and Avi
 their over confidence, their ego and most important over estimating their power/strength brought them down on rock hard bottom in no timeConfusedOuch

I agree...lately Avdesh has been too cocky, even in this new promo...really don't like the way he lowers his head and gives that sly smile...reminds me of kanoo (checking to see if swati is aroundLOL)....He should be looking straight up at RV......

This is the downfall of their confidence...remember how bhauji acted when Arpi told her about the police call saying its a set up?...she went out and got the guys to take a vow on gangajaal instead!...too much cockiness.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index