She walks in beauty... (Page 24)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
hey nila how ru?

u hvnt been seen much

and u missed all the fun we had yday totally dissected the hut scene 

ya i think arpi is gaining more and more inner strength and in true sense fit to be wife of a gunda

and now she has picked up the gun and shot a cop

wow

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NVBGKY

Finally got around to reading your analysis, it was great as always. I am enjoying the way the story is developing, like that Avita are out of the haveli getting a chance to be together without bahuji's evil eyes on them all the time.
I love the way Apri is showing her inner strength, she is being very courageous in her efforts to keep Avi safe from RV. 
Looking forward to your thoughts on today great episode.

Hi N,Smile

How r u?..it has been awhile since I saw you on the forum..or maybe we are on different times.Smile

I am enjoying the story as well, off course a lot of the scenarios are cliched and many able to spot them well ahead, but there are still elements of surprises which makes it a joy to watch. I too like that avita are bonding, that is the main reason of being out in the forest.....I think the show will be like this, certain actions for a while and then some lovely intimate love scenes....life needs to be balanced after all!Big smileThumbs Up

I always maintained Arpi was strong, she is but when she went to the haveli obviously she needed to understand her new ground so she kept in the background a bit but at crucial times she did speak up. Now we get to see the depth of her devotion and love for Avdesh. She is indeed a true lover. All or nothing.

I will get cracking on the new one, look forward to your thoughts on it as well. TCSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index