Hellooozzz Everyone..

m too late to comment nowCryCryCry
i missed so much fun!!!!

Excellent DreamyClapClapClapClap
hatts off to you...

abt the SR....
Now.we cant predict anything...Confused
anything can happen today..
I feel SR is not done...but partially believe it can happen(thnks to CB di"s posts)

di has valid points here..
But still thoda impossible hai..caz avdhesh is too weak!!!
cant say anything now...lets see wht happens...

Dreamy..wooww u described avita scene very well....
it was indeed romantic...
hats off performances by both actors!!

i cldnt stop lauhging when i was reading each ones posts...
hehehe
thnk you dreamy..

Hiya NanduHug

hopefully that mystery will be solved soon.....WinkLOLLOL

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
carry on girls
 i will be back soon
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
mony di and dreamy di check the emo in tb article about bhauji thoughts....
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sia-

firstly dreamy di...u've done it again...wonderful n beautiful analysis Hug if u ever start a fan club for ur writings... i'll be the first one to join it coz i love the way u write...especially the usage of words!! i jus love it!!
coming to the epi...i've seen loads have been discussed abt it..wen i came back now i was like gosh so many pages done..ppl must be really raving abt it!! hehee...today's epi was really good...as i've already mentioned many times i love this new arpi...emotionally i'm so moved by her love towards her husband!! the way she takes care of him i really liked dat!! i'm just waiting for today's epi even more eagerly after reading the new article :) :)

Sia,Hug

Glad u likes it and enjoyed it - both the episode and the writing...Big smile

Read through the pages, some are related to the thread, rest is spamming on the hut situationWinkLOL
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

hey my dreamy ferdous Hug
how r u?
wowww,i m speechless &
breathless.your todays text was mindblowing & crying me.supreme,cette tres tres belle, louble et romance.ClapClapClap
i take my hat off to u.ClapClap

yesterday, i d like to scence:
1. arpita brought water for avi.at the first time,she brought water with her hands  she was like a innocent kid who tried brought water that suddenly her hands  being empty from water then she returned to the lake again & carried water with her ballu.so cute!!

2. In the hut she tried heat her lover.she rubbed his face,hand & feet when he whispered, she kiss his face(i think) & said: i m here next to u.
she lied on  avis shaky body & huged him tight only,for saving him not for sleeping with him! her hug without any lust & sexual
desired! but heat of arpitas love was surrendered avi who huged her sweet wife. cette tres jolieEmbarrassed

about bahuji,i like calling her vamp! really she is a vamp!Angry
u know guys,she exactly knows arpita never will surrender avi to the police.unlike perviaus, she ensures to avitas love & for this reason she was afraid of missing avdesh. she makes herself fool when she saing to bandit that gal is a foolish & she makes weak avi who will surrender to cop.

finally,i prefer avita will be arrest by RV but they wont back to havili.

Hi Sara,Hug

Thank you and how r u?Smile

Yes that jungle and hut scene is amazing and that is all we had been discussing!!.....Arpita showed the depth of her love and devotion for Avdesh. And when he wakes up, Arpita will be the world to him...everything will start and end with her for him.

Did u see the new article?...seems like I was right, Arpi will shoot RV...and Avita will get closer.ClapThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychista

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
yes i saw
they  will go to the village &  ll free from bahujis evil plans!Wink
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

yes i saw
they  will go to the village &  ll free from bahujis evil plans!Wink

somehow she won't let them go off so easily...while they are hiding in the village, I think she will have search parties out looking for them....

but don't care, once they become close, bhauji can't do anything...except of course make Arpi's life a misery once back at the haveli. I bet you anything, bhootni will insist that Avdesh hand over Arpi to the police....for shooting RV or worse....and that is when Avdesh will put his foot down, hy may take the blame or start reforming for Arpita.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boychista

NVBGKY Senior Member
NVBGKY
NVBGKY

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Finally got around to reading your analysis, it was great as always. I am enjoying the way the story is developing, like that Avita are out of the haveli getting a chance to be together without bahuji's evil eyes on them all the time.
I love the way Apri is showing her inner strength, she is being very courageous in her efforts to keep Avi safe from RV. 
Looking forward to your thoughts on today great episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index