Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

She walks in beauty... (Page 22)

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sia-

finally here i am commenting abt the SR thing or rather that hug in that hut... i dunno why i'm so weird coz even after i watched the epi...not a single thought like this crossed am mind(like wat others are thinkin...guess i'm so innocent..LOL!!) i felt that the hug was necessary at the urgency of the situation..Avi running with high fever n Arpi trying to franttically help him out...but apart from that nothing flashed ma mind!! it never ever flashed me even once that they cud have consumed!! n maybe that hug is a dream thing for bhauji...but wat i personally felt was on one hand in the hut Arpi did hug Avi n here on the other hand bhauji relaxing(if it's so) after her lusty outburst suddenly realiases her deepest fear might turn out to true which definitely has!!! this is wat i thought!!

Bingo Sia, exactly my thoughts.........please see my earlier post on this (pg 14). I never saw anything other than the need of the hour which was to provide warmth to Avi.........

Sorry CB, despite all your explanations, I fail to see what could really happen in a hugEmbarrassed, when one party is half-deadWink

Avi did hug her back and to that extent you may be right. Butthat hug was enough to void his pratigya?   I don't think so.  

Edited by vista90pro - 16 December 2010 at 5:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
no prbs vista

i had fun  discussing the possiblities

and i did say need of the hour was  to provide warmth to avdesh and to make him safe

its after that part  i said mayb something did happen more than that

and now pls dont get me started on this again heheee

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3-sia-Vistaa

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hahaa sia entier ramayuan got over and u didnt realise

hahahhahaa
u are right di...i fortunately watched  the epi yest itself but i didn have the time to come n have a look in the forum...morning i just had a brief look...since iwas studying...i didn bother to read it up carefully..n now in the evening i come n see all the comments..gosh..why did this never occur to me...sahi kaha aap ne..ramayan khatm hone ke baad bhi maine kuch nahi realise kiya..after seeing the poll thread i'm like what??!!! LOL...trust me to be the dumbest sometimes!!
chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:41am | IP Logged
hey my dreamy ferdous Hug
how r u?
wowww,i m speechless &
breathless.your todays text was mindblowing & crying me.supreme,cette tres tres belle, louble et romance.ClapClapClap
i take my hat off to u.ClapClap

yesterday, i d like to scence:
1. arpita brought water for avi.at the first time,she brought water with her hands  she was like a innocent kid who tried brought water that suddenly her hands  being empty from water then she returned to the lake again & carried water with her ballu.so cute!!

2. In the hut she tried heat her lover.she rubbed his face,hand & feet when he whispered, she kiss his face(i think) & said: i m here next to u.
she lied on  avis shaky body & huged him tight only,for saving him not for sleeping with him! her hug without any lust & sexual
desired! but heat of arpitas love was surrendered avi who huged her sweet wife. cette tres jolieEmbarrassed

about bahuji,i like calling her vamp! really she is a vamp!Angry
u know guys,she exactly knows arpita never will surrender avi to the police.unlike perviaus, she ensures to avitas love & for this reason she was afraid of missing avdesh. she makes herself fool when she saing to bandit that gal is a foolish & she makes weak avi who will surrender to cop.

finally,i prefer avita will be arrest by RV but they wont back to havili.

Edited by chista - 16 December 2010 at 8:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy-sia-yoga23priyaDreamygal301

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
@CB
so no SR in the hutWinkLOL but it is going to happen while running away from the police. Wonder how can Avi become  strong so fast?
anyways I am looking forward to Avita track now.
Dreamy's prediction is true about Arpi shooting RV.

Hey where is everybody

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=MonyP]@CB
so no SR in the hutWinkLOL but it is going to happen while running away from the police. Wonder how can Avi become  strong so fast?
anyways I am looking forward to Avita track now.
Dreamy's prediction is true about Arpi shooting RV.

Hey where is everybody

hey monyHug
i m hear
but where is everybody?
is today sunday?WinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Hey chista
everybody must be dreamingLOL
we are more excited about Avita SR than avita themselvesWink
chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
yes mony
i cant wait for SR of themWink
plz wake up every body!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index