India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

She walks in beauty... (Page 21)

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:42am | IP Logged
You are still at it Chatter!!!! You really enjoyed the scene didn't you & u just need a reason to get into it positions et all!!! I loved it particularly for the comfort level the actors showed to carry off so much intimacy!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Dreamygal301

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
bye cd di, nandu di,laxmi,vista di, and everyone.....see you before show....

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Bye Priya take care....
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
bye priya take care

arre lakshmi the scene was done so beautifully u cant help bt appreciate the sense of director here and applaud the actors for carrying it off without makign it look indecent

and here the topic has turned into yes or no

thats what i was telling

heee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 4:50am | IP Logged
firstly dreamy di...u've done it again...wonderful n beautiful analysis Hug if u ever start a fan club for ur writings... i'll be the first one to join it coz i love the way u write...especially the usage of words!! i jus love it!!
coming to the epi...i've seen loads have been discussed abt it..wen i came back now i was like gosh so many pages done..ppl must be really raving abt it!! hehee...today's epi was really good...as i've already mentioned many times i love this new arpi...emotionally i'm so moved by her love towards her husband!! the way she takes care of him i really liked dat!! i'm just waiting for today's epi even more eagerly after reading the new article :) :)

coolguy3Dreamygal301

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:00am | IP Logged
finally here i am commenting abt the SR thing or rather that hug in that hut... i dunno why i'm so weird coz even after i watched the epi...not a single thought like this crossed am mind(like wat others are thinkin...guess i'm so innocent..LOL!!) i felt that the hug was necessary at the urgency of the situation..Avi running with high fever n Arpi trying to franttically help him out...but apart from that nothing flashed ma mind!! it never ever flashed me even once that they cud have consumed!! n maybe that hug is a dream thing for bhauji...but wat i personally felt was on one hand in the hut Arpi did hug Avi n here on the other hand bhauji relaxing(if it's so) after her lusty outburst suddenly realiases her deepest fear might turn out to true which definitely has!!! this is wat i thought!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged

as evveryone's said...even i loved that hug today...it was fresh n welcoming after that disastrous SR!!! i applaud for both Ashish n Tanvi for enacting the scene so wonderfully Clap guess they are getting used to one another n this shows off on their on-screen chemistry Wink Tongue

coolguy3Dreamygal301

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
hahaa sia entier ramayuan got over and u didnt realise

hahahhahaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index